It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MY Experiences & Perspective From 50 Years of Studying the UFO Phenomena

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
*snip*
What a huge inconsistency. Their god of "SUPREME AND LOFTY TOLERANCE" crashes and burns AGAIN.

It seems to me that a lot of folks are insecure enough about their perspectives that they are compulsively compelled to trash opposing perspectives . . . rather desperately and fiercely.

. . . all the while, of course, . . . in denial about their own insecurities and the fraudulent aspects of THEIR perspectives. *snip*

Nothing new there! ANY field, these days, different is seen as "bad". Until there is overwhelming proof, then they pretend they agreed all along. Just look at the debates between paleontologists over dinosaurs, for a great example of this reality.

Of course, labeling good as "bad" isn't a new game. That crafty snake has been doing that from the beginning. The creepiest part of the UFP deception is the idea of "good ones vs bad ones". At some point, you just know they will come down, acting as the "good guys", and do all sorts of things in the name of saving people. In reality, it will be more like that old TV episode (TZ, maybe?), "Serving Man".

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jed001
this is all really great stuff i am still reading all of it , but if i am not christian like so many millions of people on earth do i get a pass on all of this ?

Not sure what you mean by a "pass". You are free to believe anything you want. Decide whatever, in regards to God, and all the rest. reading all the different ideas is a great place to start, though, if you don't know what yet to believe. Care to share your thoughts on these topics? There is a lot of material.

Originally posted by jed001[/i
sorry, what i was trying to say was; if i do not believe in the christian God and all of the Revelations in the christian bible do i get a "pass" on Armageddon and fallen angels and Satan. God has not shown himself to me yet so i am still skeptical on his existence.

Ah, I see the question now - and sorry, but no. If this is the reality that is coming, ALL will be involved, and there isn't a fence to sit on. If one chooses to not believe in God, or rejects Him, or just doesn't decide, it's all the same result. Imagine it this way - you have a battlefield, old-style. Two opposing armies, facing off, ready to attack. You are in the field, right in between them. You can choose a side, or you can stand, but standing there won't make you immune to being attacked. Once they come together, anyone standing in the middle undecided is called a casualty.
edit on 30-1-2012 by LadyGreenEyes because: added data

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

*snip*

And, BTW, I have a belief, a bias . . . a conviction . . . an insight that I think is from H.S. . . . that . . . when believers are in certain contexts . . . they would be wise to mentally even silently pray IN TONGUES to avoid allowing the enemy forces and technologies to scan their minds and cause trouble. I don't have any verses to support that. It's just a belief of mine.
*snip*

Interesting idea. Something that I have discussed with others as well, the idea that someone could try and gain access to what we think. Now, I am not at all certain they could "read the mind" of a saved person, BUT, I am also not sure that some PEOPLE, working with them, could not maybe do something similar. Reasons to think this. That said, if you are worried about it, try a "distraction". I tend to listen to music when reading up on these things. Being really into my music, that is enough to be sure no one else is getting a clear focus in what else I am doing. Ever read up on remote viewing? Some pretty creepy things associated with that, and a LOT of evidence that it is real.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
*snip*
You are not having a "discussion" here. This is a one-sided attempt to expound your beliefs----which in NO WAY mirror those of current mainstream UFO discussions and theories.

I hope everyone runs away from this thread as quickly as possible.

Seriously? A clinial psychologist disseminating such dangerous beliefs.

I can only shake my head.

The entire idea of UFO/alien reality is FAR from "mainstream" in and of itself, no matter what explanations one decides are best for those things. For someone studying such a field to reject certain ideas because they are not "mainstream" is rather illogical. What you are saying is that you don't accept anything that disagrees with YOUR beliefs, and that no one else should, either. Don't look for the truth; look for the explanation that matches your own unproven beliefs. I hate to break this to you, but it takes just as much faith, if not more, to believe in beings from other worlds as it does to believe in God. Plus, stating that the faith and beliefs of others are "dangerous", when they harm NO ONE, is crossing the line. Besides which, you have NO IDEA what t he OP states to his patients, and no business knowing that. Confidentiality, remember? But no, you want it all here, in the open, to "prove" something to yourself. Tsk, tsk.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
Well, thank you for bringing the world into focus through the lens of scripture!

Because that is, after all, what you're doing---is seeing the whole world through that particular lens. It's a rather narrow one.

Of course, the Christian's had to hop on the UFO bandwagon and re-script it and recast it through the lens of Jesus and their own theology. I'm Googling The Christian Perspective on UFO's and yes, you're right in line with their thinking. I never knew that Christian's were trying to hijack the UFO issue and I guess I'm just a little shocked.

My translation of your commentary here is simple. Somewhere, someone is saying, "Nice, bait taken, now reel slowly!" Seriously, what is it about this ONE belief that is such a threat to you? The idea that your aliens, that do horrible things to people, according to everyone, are evil beings? I don't think anyone disputes that these are NOT benevolent creatures, no matter what name you pin on them. Why is it such a threat to call them demons? It isn't like a TON of other belief systems don't have powerful, evil beings in them as well.

As for the hijacking comment, since when is looking for various explanations "hijacking"? If you pretend a scientific approach, you don't toss out possibilities simply because they offend your beliefs.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs
Just to clear something up for you, Professor..

The Book of Enoch isn't a Christian Book, it is a Jewish Book.

You are using our books to back up YOUR claims, and it isn't cool.

You have a book you call the Bible.

Stick with that.

The Christian Bible is some that you don't use, and some you DO use. Our Old testament is the same material you have, is it not? As a Christian, I don't consider Jewish beliefs wrong, and figure some only disagree as to whether or not Jesus is the Messiah. besides which, if you accept that book as accurate (not sure I do), then what's the issue with using data from it regarding these theories?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Well, this is the internet after all. I found a hosted vid of David Flynn posted Friday, January 27, 2012, at

www.runningfrombabylon.blogspot.com...

DAVID FLYNN, ten minutes, video concerns the nature of UFOs. Link to related article and to their main index,

www.mt.net...

www.mt.net...

Flynn says the alien grays are watchers and that a crop circle of a gray holding an integrated circuit appearing in a wheatfield in England August 2002 was a replica of the ULTRA-TECH logo on his website linking to the encryption privacy software button, see 8min 43seconds on the video. Flynn says integrated circuitry was reverse-engineered from equipment collected from Roswell in 1947; the chemical makeup of the chip was so random that it seemed to be miraculous it was developed. They had put the logo up on their site in 1996, six years before the nearly identical crop circle displayed it.

Things that make you go, "hmm ... ". BTW, David Flynn passed away one week ago.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by FightingTheFuture
*snip*
You are talking about jesus, satan, end of days etc.. what about the other world religions? Can you link thier beliefs with the UFO phenomena? Well it's obvious you can't since thier beliefs are so diffrent from your own and things would no longer fit your story.
*snip*

Why would that matter? What I mean is this; if one belief system can be used to properly explain this phenomenon, why would you assume it can't be right, simply because other belief systems cannot explain it? This is not a logical conclusion. Logically, if only one system explains something that is happening, and others do not, then those others would be incorrect. There isn't some rule that we have to accept ALL religions or NONE. We can, and in fact should, accept only one.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Peloquin

Nice response, and very honest! Appreciate the links, and will be checking those out shortly. Just wanted to say, don't toss out your ideas about God based on what MEN have done, and do. (Men meaning the species, not just males.) Real Christianity is the acceptance of Jesus as Savior, which doesn't necessarily match up with an organized human system. Can, on occasion, but often (usually these days) doesn't. I think I listened to the Art Bell thing once, creepy business, that.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AND TEA SHARING TOO
*snip*

I wonder how you would be received if you never mentioned your credentials? It would be one less thing for Furbs to question. I'm suspicious that IF the credentials were proven here it would not make one bit of difference to Furbs.

I suspect that it would not matter a bit, and also that it would be used to attack the OP in some fashion. One reason we don't disclose personal details on site! People that want to believe have "debunked" plenty of other reputable sources in the past, anyway. He's right to keep that off.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

*snip*
The Stan Romanek lie detector thing is NONSENSE.

*snip*
In terms of Linda Moulton Howe and the 'dragon fly drone' stuff. I understand how long that thread was on ATS and how everyone dogpiled on the idea that it was all CGI hoaxed etc.

*snip*

There's a blood-lust on ATS that seems to love to shred folks and evidence and leave a trail of blood and haughty laughter in the process.

I don't consider that honorable.

Much appreciated! Seen that sort of thing before. In some topics, it's the "fakes" (according to some) that have the best information! In any case, I tend to see through deliberate "debunkings" quite well. Appreciate the heads up, though!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Well put.

I think Charlesworth's translation of Enoch is the best.

Certainly Scripture takes priority over Enoch.

Nevertheless, a number of the Biblilcal scribes respected the Book of Enoch and IIRC, there's more than 20 verses in the NT that are quotes from the Book of Enoch.

Certainly the fallen angels did not all have their bodies trashed in the flood.

Certainly it is ALL A SPIRITUAL BATTLE ON EVERY FRONT 24/7/365

Agreed! Even if it isn't Biblical canon, it's historical, and thus interesting! A lot does match up, as well. Certainly, they are still around, physically AND spiritually (or dimensionally, if one prefers).

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

That's a real shame on Greer. happens, though! I have known a few people that were seemingly alright, that got sidetracked, lead astray, etc. No doubt such influences can work in disturbing ways.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

*snip*

And we are hardly off the starting blocks so far. Ya ain't seen nuthin yet.

Sigh.

Wake-up, folks. Avoid catetonia by working this stuff through ahead of time.

Oh, well aware! I am familiar with how heated these things can become. Been there, done that, in other areas, other sites, other discussions. Sometimes, even seemingly sensible people can't face facts. I have seem professing Christians who, when confronted with something known through simple discernment, could not believe, even when later evidence proved it true. Actually was called, if you can believe it, a "witch" by a former friend, for telling her beforehand something she didn't want to hear, that got as bad as I said it would. Go figure. From the beginning in this thread, seen the same sort of thing. Kinda funny....if the poster that called me and my family mental cases heard a tenth of the stories I could tell, he's be "sure" I was certifiable! Doesn't bother me in the least. If "sane" means believing the snow job, I would rather be "nuts"!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Can you relate the . . . impressions or images or simulation that came when the light from the critter's wand struct your hand?

It seems clear to me that the critter KNEW the authority (in Christ) that you walked in and was thereby limited in its harrassments of you.
reply to post by BO XIAN

The impressions of that encounter begin with me seeing the thing with it's head turned toward my distressed dog by the side of the step. It was as if I could feel it's intense pleasure at disturbing her. Right then when I was observing it, it had not even looked up to see me at that stage. I could also feel pure malevolence emanating from the spot where it stood.

When it looked up and in the doorway, it seemed surprised. I can not really tell if it was as it registered no facial expression it was just a feeling. I suspect these things cannot talk or vocalise properly. It said nothing in my mind, communicated nothing. When I stepped toward it, it seemed afraid... again just a feeling. That was when it raised the torch like apparatus.

It presented me with what seemed like a virtual reality simulation. It was of somewhat personal nature involving my husband. It played on fear of indiscretion and may work on some people; who knows I think they might even be generic virtual realities but just insert images of people you know. It had a hazy dream like quality to it yet was distinctly different from the situation in front of me.

My partner and I however know pretty much everything about each other so the nature of the simulation struck me as so absurd I actually laughed out loud. That is when it almost physically seemed to blanch. It started to back away. As it faded away from the door almost like it melted into the night, the blue hue sank away with it.

My dog shot in like a rocket, I locked the door and went to bed falling promptly to sleep. That in itself was strange but not at the time as I was content it had been sufficiently banished from my property.

My overall impressions were that it was malevolent. It was presented with an opportunity of an open door and did not expect a conscious resident. It was caught out. It was surprised and afraid of me. I had the feeling that although it looked like a grey alien, that is not what it was at all. It felt exactly like the thing all those years ago that night before my baptism and smelled the same. I am not sure it's anger that repels them so much as "righteous" anger. When a man or woman realises they have a cosmic God given right to exist unmolested in this universe and harness that awareness, I believe that is that anger/realisation that drives them away as they do not have that authority.

One more thing. Research into a nearby Air force base turned up a tidbit that included a mention of a grey working with people on the base although it was many years ago. I stumbled upon this a few years ago now accidentally while looking into Pine Gap. Back then my sister was talking about letting her boy go to the day care centre run by the base. Apparently strange happenings went on with children from the centre with kids being removed off the property without parental approval, kids exhibiting loss of memory and parents complaining about listless children being returned. I insisted she NOT drop her child off there as I suspected a satanic connection and practices.

Hope that clarifies things. Cheers

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

That's one of the reasons Christianity has been an affront to dictators the last 2000 years. Those willing to die for and serve only Christ are not so easily manipulated and controlled into the Dictator's exclusive schemes and priorities.

Please, don't be ridiculous. Christians are "especialy" prone to being manipulated as the dark ages have shown. "Let's kill their bodies so we can save their souls"? How manipulated one has to be to believe such absurdities?! I'm not going into other religions dogmas' but every one has those (and some scientists too).

I can understand one comes from a specific religious position (most people are conditioned this way and many do not see it as a conditioning factor) but writing half-truths or half-lies will get you, and us, nowhere.

There have been great christians that fought the dictators. Most of them died on arenas in ancient Rome. After that it was just conformists that were left behind. And it's quite logical too - the most brave die sooner that the rest

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MollyStewart
*snip*
My partner and I however know pretty much everything about each other so the nature of the simulation struck me as so absurd I actually laughed out loud. That is when it almost physically seemed to blanch. It started to back away. As it faded away from the door almost like it melted into the night, the blue hue sank away with it.
*snip*
One more thing. Research into a nearby Air force base turned up a tidbit that included a mention of a grey working with people on the base although it was many years ago. I stumbled upon this a few years ago now accidentally while looking into Pine Gap. Back then my sister was talking about letting her boy go to the day care centre run by the base. Apparently strange happenings went on with children from the centre with kids being removed off the property without parental approval, kids exhibiting loss of memory and parents complaining about listless children being returned. I insisted she NOT drop her child off there as I suspected a satanic connection and practices.
*snip*

Fascinating encounter. That this felt the same tells a LOT. That's discernment talking, and i think you are correct on them being the same sort of thing.

That business with the daycare - EWW. Why, I wonder (yeah, I know) haven't we heard about something like that??? That they keep something so bad secret tells a LOT. Would be very interested in hearing more about that, if not in the thread, in a PM. Or just a direction to search. No doubt you were right to warn her! Hard to trust any such places these days, but that seems more overt than they usually are!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Great questions.

imho . . .

A hybrid . . . MIGHT well be able to choose . . . depending on several unknowns. However, I wouldn't want to place bets on it.

It's just God's Nature, Character that His mercy triumphs over His justice.

IIRC . . . they have shown SOME affinity for caring about their earth parents.

Yet, they've also shown some clear allegiance to their fallen angel parents.

My hunch is that any hybrids that had any chance of God's favor . . . would have to wholesale choose to rebel against satan . . . and per some assertions by some critters, that may well be a death sentence to SOME of their bodies . . . in that there are a number of reports that they can't live in our environment long term.

The human looking equals . . . seem to be different on that score. I don't know what the implications in terms of spiritual CHOICE would be for the various 'races' depending.

============================

Just to postulate a bit on the opposite side of my perspective for a bit . . .

I wonder what the possibilitie are . . .

Let's assume that there are citizens of distant planets . . .

What of the possibility that the fallen angel critters are NOT those citizens . . . but are fallen angel hierarchies OVER those distant planets? And that their physical body manifestations might somehow mimic or parallel the bodies of the mortals on those distant planets.

Scripture says . . . "ALL CREATION GROANS yearningly, desperately for the manifestation of the sons of God . . ." evidently for liberation from the plagues of sin . . .

Conceivable . . . to me.

I don't know what difference it would make.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

1. The potential reality of God, the devil, angels, demons - If you can believe in beings from other planets, is this so much harder?

OH DEAR ME! Are you asking the bulk of the habitually contrarian posters on ATS to be

logically consistent?

LOL. What are you trying to cause, a pole shift?

I can only try! Being diplomatic isn't really a strong suit of mine. A pole shift....good term for it! Why not? Not a lot of time left, and if nothing else, we can get people seeing these ideas, if not believing them. Then, when we aren't here, maybe a few can come to the truth because of this stuff.

Wellllllll, that's certainly one of the reasons I bother with this stuff.

I wouldn't want ANYONE to suffer needlessly when they could CHOOSE . . . even to resist the Mark of the Beast and choose Christ over satan AT THAT POINT even to the point of martyrdom.

HEAVEN TO GAIN makes all the difference in the world and eternity.

I would not wish hell on Hitler, or Pol Pot or Hillary or Obama Or Marx or any mortal or anyone else . . . but satan himself.

Plus, any time I can foil the plans of one of those nasties, I will do so! They lose in the end game, and I see no reason to concede battles before then, if we don't have to!

Great point.

Besides, it is logical! The demons are, by nature, NOT terrestrial beings.

If a few can see that we really are not that far apart in belief, it's a start. It's the "God" part of things where there is the resistance, anyway.

I've just become convinced that it has little to nothing to do with logic.

If it was logic, as you point out, believing in God would be AT LEAST AS EASY as believing in citizens of distant planets. The Book declares that there's plenty of evidence in the Heavens and that God has placed SOME degree of conviction about His realities within each person.

People MUST *actively* RESIST His wooing and His Spirit to reject the truth of His existence.

At that point, they are into active rebellion against TRUTH, LOVE AND GOD.

At that point, they are willing, active tools of the enemy of their own souls.

At that point, they'd rather destroy the toys and kick their playmates than share their toys and build relationships.

Spite, bitterness, resentment, anger, arrogance . . . are terribly destructive to a search for TRUTH.

I've seen it over and over in the UFO as well as lots of other spheres of human interaction and belief.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Goliath is a great example. I even KNOW at least one person with a "incubus/succubus" experience. A "ghost" to others, but more revealing to this person. NO doubt in their mind. Some people can change, though I know some never will. All we can do is sow the seeds. Well, and annoy the enemy.

INDEED.

Agreed.

Guy Malone discovered 2 things:

1. He never found a case of 'alien' abduction where the victim had NOT opened the door by some sort of occultic dabbling . . . even horoscope reading could do it . . .

2. He never found a case where an AUTHENTIC, WALKING THE TALK CHRISTIAN IN CONFESSED UP, REPENTED UP, SPIRIT-LED WAY--WAS EVER ABDUCTED. JUST DID *NOT* HAPPEN.

3. In EVERY case of a pseudo Christian being abducted, they had had serious lapses in their relationship with God AND HAD DABBLED IN THE OCCULT in a way that opened the 'spiritually legal door' allowing such to happen. I believe that's the same with incubus/sucubus sexual relations.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join