It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Sounds 2012 debunked into oblivion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
DP
edit on 31-1-2012 by badconduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by gambon

The sounds in the debunked vids are totally different to those heard by me , they sound like a steel foundry pressing mill.

And i agree with you on that some think and even claim they sound like like huge trumpets or stolen audio clips from RedState or WoW
which is false, i agree there are some fakes but all of them if not most like the Ukraine kiev and Costa Rica ones are real.

There own countries news networks even reported it

Ha haha, I'm so dumb. Oh wait, they reported it was fake. I think you just believe what you want to believe, regardless of what is really going on around you.

Go to 1:30. I don't know what they are saying, but it sure does sound like "no"

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Malcher

Oh so your agreeing with the Video OP Who blocked and whose afraid of debating them? and has even blocked comments that had even more likes then he had? in the video OP

I suspect that this will die down and people will stop talking about these videos since the connection to the trumpets in "The Apocalypse of John".

Are you saying all of them are fake
by the i compered the sounds they dont quite sound alike the trumpets they sound like Metal grinding,

So my impression is we will see much less and less of a big deal about it.
People have still been reported them.
edit on 30-1-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

The problem is that you just take what you want to believe from any source that fits your comfort zone, than build some false reality that you want to live in.

What's the difference between the OP of the video blocking comments that say it is real, and the OP of the sounds video's blocking comments that prove it is fake? Everyone is guilty. It makes no difference; they both just want your hits.

I certainly wouldn't make any long term investment plans based on these strange sounds. The world isn't going to come to an end because of a bunch of Youtube video's that most people will never see, and will not have any impact on their lives. Most people don't live on the internet, I know that might be hard to believe.
edit on 31-1-2012 by badconduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Malcher

Well i will just say some of them are fake but however not all of them, the Ukraine kiev one isn't fake, it doesn't like the sound is from the movie.

OK, i understand that now. Some interesting phenomena going on here.

First lets start with the human side:

1) Being more aware and listening for sounds, the more you will hear. If you are in an open space, cup your ears and push them forwards, like antennas and you can hear much further.

That also goes for indoors. When alone, creaking house noises etc. I dont know what to say about that but we have all heard them. Could be bugs, rodents, house settling, wind etc., etc., etc.

2) Videos.

Remember these cheap camcorders are the worst for audio. One interesting thing they do is auto level the audio. When it is quiet they increase the levels. It is good if people talk low and you want to pick that up but not really ideal for audio capturing. When a loud noise occurs they compensate to avoid clipping the signal and turn down, usually after some clipping. Enhance that audio in an editor and i imagine you would hear all kinds of things...including just wind noises.

Though i did recently hear what must have been a meteor shower and it stopped so since it stopped i assume it is over.

Here is just one link i found.

www.lifeslittlemysteries.com...

Did not read the whole site, only the page, so cannot verify anything else on the site.
edit on 1-2-2012 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by badconduct

well between 1980 and now , nobody seems any the wiser...I didnt say I thought it was anything other than man made ,also some of ther clips being matched to the war of worlds noise dont seem to be the same?some do , some dont , my post was to demonstrate the closest noise to that heard by me , which is the video.A sort of staccato whooshing in the high frequency and a low element as well

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join