It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Sounds 2012 debunked into oblivion

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

It doesn't matter where the audio was sampled from, the fact that it is the same audio being used again and again on different videos proves the hoax. I'm not discounting others personal experiences, but these hoax videos don't help.

I understand that but to claim that the all Strange Sounds 2012 debunked were into oblivion is out of the question
and the guy on youtube is claiming The ukraine video is a fake?
used Tripod Sound from War of the Worlds 2005?

By the way i compered them they dont sound alike.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
And now i am seeing articles like these

Strange Sounds Heard Around The World A Hoax, Perpertrated By Cultist Religion

Cultist Religion
prove please..

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Here's the "TRUMPETS" scene from the Kevin Smith movie, Red State.

Sure sounds like the same sounds heard/hoaxed around the world.

I'm satisfied until I actually hear it myself.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AstroBuzz

From that youtube page.
You wish you had evidence buddy, I don't know what those sounds are and neither do you, admit it.

After i asked several questions he chickened out
thats typical of some debunkers
and i doubt he will reply again he may but i doubt it a few days later he will just remove the video.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ittabena
reply to post by alexagendajones

I did not believe, but my roommate did. We have both just watched this and agree case closed. Nothing to hear, move along.

S+F my roommate says thank you.

Gotta love conclusiveness!
edit on 26-1-2012 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

so your not believing the reports by the countless of people in other countries? and your just believing one guy on youtube trying to gain popularity out of the event?
edit on 27-1-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
bee-leave = told a story and have faith and trust its truth with out questioning and experiencing something and researching till its beyond ass-u-mptions and guess work = = = and attacking me or my communication methods will not change this fact

first time i heard it i re-cognized it as a sound track from a movie so i did not need this video but here it is for you not for me - - - sorry your offended my analisis of the general mentality on this board as profane and predictable

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I am.

It's a hoax. Anyone who heard it is wrong, they did not hear it. If they did hear something, it has nothing to do with these videos, obviously, because these videos are obviously a hoax,

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Yes. Because the guy on Youtube proved that all the video's are hoaxes by showing that it's the same sound (even though many of the posters admitted they were hoaxes) and no other strange sound is related.

Assuming that Youtube members have agendas and ATS members are honest, caring souls is a bit contradictory. It's a cross platform internet.

Agenda's don't change, but user names certainly do.
edit on 27-1-2012 by badconduct because: add

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by badconduct

I am.

It's a hoax. Anyone who heard it is wrong, they did not hear it. If they did hear something, it has nothing to do with these videos, obviously, because these videos are obviously a hoax,

Sorry but your not credible

Anyone who heard it is wrong, they did not hear it. If they did hear something, it has
thats pretty very insulting i would say.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by badconduct

proved that all the video's are hoaxes by showing that it's the same sound (even though many of the posters admitted they were hoaxes) and no other strange sound is related.

Well it sounds to me that you Debunkers also have an agenda i have my respects to a very few good Debunkers here on ATS these Strange Sounds haven't been debunked.

I heard the strange sound in Toronto aswell are you insulting me by saying i am lying on my accounts of it?
you should know the first sound started in China Tibet and then there were reports that started of these strange sounds way back in March 2011.

proved that all the video's are hoaxes
Really? your believing a guy on youtube whose trying to gain popularity out of it i have seen his type before

even though many of the posters admitted they were hoaxes)
Not all of them a few did.

The sound in Kiev sounds real oh and about that guy on youtube his afraid of debating it i asked him logic questions and showed him the first strange sound from Tibet what does he do?

He chickens out and blocks me.
If you want to believe a guy trying to gain popularity out of the strange sounds and to claim he alone debunked them into oblivion without any proof.

I feel sorry for the 700 idiots who liked his video.

Alot of people heard the strange sounds and theres a thread titled Strange Sounds? Report Here..

If you are going to only insult and attack by claiming they are all a HOAX
and you dont have anything logic to respond back with, why did you just post to insult the people who did hear the sounds?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I am.

From My thread someone responded with this

I wouldn't even let it get to me. Many of us have been watching these videos come out for a year now while everyone else, like the individual that created that video, has remained oblivious to it until just recently. But now we have an increasing number of news reports on it, national weather service reports from back in March 2011 saying they didn't know what it is, and many unique instances of it recorded on video including ATS member testimony...

Yes badconduct the sounds started last year, countless of people have reported it.

So your saying respected members on ATS are all Wrong by your accounts?

Anyone who heard it is wrong, they did not hear it. If they did hear something, it has nothing to do with these videos,

By the way did you join just to insult the strange sounds and people who made there reports on them? just a simple question.
edit on 27-1-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

This video did only one thing. It debunked all of the video's that obviously have the same background sound. End. Unless you want to argue that the same birds just happen to make the same sound at the same noise all over the world, but I won't believe that.

Next; there are a lot of strange sounds and strange sound videos. I would argue that the increase in video's has more to do with an increase in smart phone technology that any strange noise phenomena. All of the other strange sounds are different, and there's no reason believe anything from this year is credible. Very few of them actually stand out as being as interesting as the Kiev video none-the-less.

And finally; with no disrespect too anyone, not everyone here is necessarily a credible source. People can join and plug their Youtube channel rather quickly, or film a strange noise that is not related to the recent increase in hoaxed videos.

In summary.

Any video with the Kiev trumpet noise is debunked, not Kiev itself but no one on the street seems to notice, or according to the news clip, remembers.

Any other strange noise video does not sound as loud, or as unusual or alarming as that noise. Most of those can be credited to a local phenomena.

There is no evidence to suggest that anyone who hears a strange sound, or any video that appears as a strange sound has any relationship what-so-ever. People are just jumping to the conclusions they want to hear, like 2012, sun flares, polar shifts, etc.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

It debunked all of the video's that obviously have the same background sound. End. Unless you want to argue that the same birds just happen to make the same sound at the same noise all over the world, but I won't believe that.

I am sorry but that video didn't debunked anything
are you saying all the videos are fake? if so why is the owner so scared of debating them? and did he block after i asked some several questions on them?

My i direct u to my thread?

My thread

You sound like your the owner from that video @@:

Next; there are a lot of strange sounds and strange sound videos. I would argue that the increase in video's has more to do with an increase in smart phone technology that any strange noise phenomena. All of the other strange sounds are different, and there's no reason believe anything from this year is credible. Very few of them actually stand out as being as interesting as the Kiev video none-the-less.

and there's no reason believe anything from this year is credible
Really? and why not is because you think you debunked them into oblivion? and are you saying the monks are great hoaxers?

Any other strange noise video does not sound as loud, or as unusual or alarming as that noise. Most of those can be credited to a local phenomena.

Really a simple local phenomena yeah i dont think so about that
i disagree with that completely

There is no evidence to suggest that anyone who hears a strange sound, or any video that appears as a strange sound has any relationship what-so-ever. People are just jumping to the conclusions they want to hear, like 2012, sun flares, polar shifts, etc.

Really Really???? There is no evidence to suggest that anyone who hears a strange sound, or any video that appears as a strange sound has any relationship what-so-ever? and People are just jumping to the conclusions??

What about the countless threads and reports of strange sound in this sub section of the forum people have been hearing from either trumpet or grinding metal like a ship been broken.

And from that video

I still don't know what to make of all this... even with the fake videos going around many people are still saying they are hearing sounds outside!! what the heck, are they all lying?? idk, i guess unless you hear it for yourself... it should be interesting how this whole year unfolds!!

I live in Ontario, Canada. I heard weird sounds too. I am a little freaked out but I don't know what to make of it

and you say People are just jumping to the conclusions yeah right

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I have no problems with someone debunking this phenomenon at all. And in fact the guy in this video successfully debunks many of the videos in just a few minutes - and good for him. I am only interested in the truth behind these videos - and if the truth is they are faked - that's fine by me. The jury is still out for some of the videos, but this certainly makes me feel far more skeptical about 'strange sound' videos in general.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jimbo999

Which video is the jury still out on?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
He isn't even trying to tell us what the sounds are that some of us have heard. If these sounds are debunked, what are they?

I was trying to figure it out earlier when I was out. I can hear similar to some of the videos to the east of me. I'm halfway up Saskatchewan about 1/2 hour from the Manitoba border. I've heard it before, it's in the distance.

It's not loud, but it's coming from the east. I had to really listen, and face east, but I could hear it clearly. If I had recording equipment, it would have to be amplified to get the same sound.

It sounds like part train, part industry, part wind, partly like a busy highway. I listened for about 10 minutes and got too cold. It was just before dark.

There's no industry, nearest highway in that direction is an hour east, and not the least bit busy. No train tracks, no planes, no industry, no mining, mills or anything. I have 3 neighbours, I'm very rural.

Closest I can figure, is wind, through the trees and what people around here call a mountain, caverns, and there could be snowmobilers in that direction, mixing in with the wind and making weird noises. It's all mountain and forest.

Other than that, I have no idea, but he has not debunked the "sound" until someone can actually identify it.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Its clearly you haven't been paying attention rather then you wanted just try and debunk them

Otherwise you wouldn't been asking such a question.
edit on 29-1-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
and lol no offense to anyone here but go and look at page 3 of the comment section and look what happened

Comment removed maximus505

See? V00D00SIXXX is so scared of debating that he deleted maximus505 comment after he got 5 likes.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Its clearly you haven't been paying attention rather then you wanted just try and debunk them

Otherwise you wouldn't been asking such a question.
edit on 29-1-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

That's weak. Just put a link. I don't understand what you are trying to prove here.

Quotes like "I heard the sound in Ontario, Canada" are not going to do this theory any justice either. I live in Ontario, Canada. Ontario is the size of half of Europe. 121 square miles.
en.wikipedia.org...:Ontario,_Canada.svg

I have friends who live in Thunderbay, Ottawa, Toronto and the suburbs, North Bay, Sudbury, and even further up north. Not one person I know has heard this noise. There is even a video from my home town, North Bay. Not one person on my facebook account heard this noise. Not one person on any of their friends accounts reported hearing that noise. North Bay's population is 53,000. If 200 people on my Facebook account have 200 friends from North Bay (more or less), that's an estimated 40,000 people who did not hear the noise.

The only reliable source you can bring forward is one person on this forum. They use a username so we cannot confirm or deny their identity and their location. They are describing that they heard a sound in an area roughly 121 square miles, that I also live in. No one else in this 121 square mile area can confirm this sound. No one I know, or knows anyone I know, has posted "did you hear that strange noise booming across the atmosphere last night?" on facebook. No one. If there is a sound, it's clearly not loud enough to be heard by more than a small select few.

Are you trying to debate this in a logical fashion, or are you just pretending to withhold some type of information in an attempt to appear greater than you really are?

Here are my questions:

A. How does this noise affect the day-to-day activities of my life? Scale of 0 to 10.

B. Does this Strange Sound represent something of value to me?

C. How can I profit off this Strange Sound?

Anyone who posted a hoax video answered C. first. Try to answer any other question and you're most likely just wasting your time.
edit on 30-1-2012 by badconduct because: typos; grammar

edit on 30-1-2012 by badconduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Really no justice either? well i live in Toronto and heard the strange sound
I have friends who live in Thunderbay, Ottawa, Toronto and the suburbs North Bay, Sudbury, and even further up north. Not one person I know has heard this noise. There is even a video from my home town, North Bay, and not one person on my facebook account heard this noise. Not one person on any of their accounts heard that noise. North Bay's population is 53,000. If 200 people on my Facebook account have 200 friends, that's estimated 40,000 people who did not hear the noise.

Well a friend of mine in Ottawa had heard the strange sounds or was in the middle of them and he wont let me talk about them, i cant blame him he could have been in right in the center of it.

Facebook account have 200 friends,
Facebook? dont make me laugh
i turned off facebook a while ago and you claim to have 200 friends? really sorry i am not buying that.

Are you trying to debate this in a logical fashion, or are you just pretending to withhold some type of information in an attempt to appear greater than you really are?
Sounds to me that you are afraid of debating in a logical manner and the fact that the sounds have been reported by CBC

C. How can I profit off this noise? Anyone who posted a hoax video answered

C. first. Unless you do the same; you're most likely just wasting your time.

Since the first strange sounds were reported last year how many of those people made huge money or profit from them? ZERO.

There was a report by CBC today about the strange in Windsor Ontario and your still trying to debunk them?

The Strange Sounds are real and they started since last year,2011 first ones to report them i believe were the monks in Tibet China then all of sudden it started in different countries and in Florida
edit on 30-1-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join