It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Earthquake dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I had a nutty dream I was on a cruise ship, (yeah most likely because of what's going on in the news about the Italy one) any way I was in the kitchen on this cruise ship and felt the floor shaking, there were two of these, the second was longer and more powerful, I ran to the TV and to a computer to see if there was an earthquake and seen that just above austrailia there was a 9.1 quake, now in my dream the map was funny looking, it was wrong, on the news they showed austraila next to America
I just made a quick pic of what I saw in my dream. Also in my dream the help on the ship were all africans with the accents, all wore red and black and they had hay they would set on fire to use as the ramp to board the ship, I know this dream is F*d up and made no sense, I just want to post it, I have been posting any weird dreams I have had on here so this is just another one.

the goofy map in my dream, this is what it said on the TV and Computer in my dream, the green box is obvisiously where Austrailia was located lol.

I was watching the news about fracking, Im sure that's why I dreamt this.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

Reminds me of one of Jude11's posts awhile ago about the massive earthquake in Canada. It was a glitch, but on the map it was almost the same spot and looked like a massive 10+ quake.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by xacto

Reminds me of one of Jude11's posts awhile ago about the massive earthquake in Canada. It was a glitch, but on the map it was almost the same spot and looked like a massive 10+ quake.

oh wow really, that is the exact spot in my dream I seen that too.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Just to inject something maybe you didn't think of.

Atlantis, not Australia.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

That's interesting, never thought about atlantis

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

The area circled happens to be the area of the Bermuda triangle. Who knows? Could be.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

That's neat, I didn't realize that!, thanks for pointing it out :-)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

My thought too, Atlantis is supposed to rise again.

new topics

top topics

join