It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WM3-Parents write Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences in reguards to Paradise Lost 3

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LongbottomLeaf
reply to post by JoshF

The facts are all up to debate.

Byers had a solid alibi, he submitted his knife for testing and is now on the free the WM3 bandwagon. I don't see how any of that is up for debate, facts are not up for debate but opinions are.

All I care about is Damien, Jesse, and Jason didnt do it.

As do most WM3 supporters, they do not care who did it nor do they care about the facts. All you care about is finding a way to show they did not do it which is the perfect example of what confirmation bias is.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I spent a lot of money and time to help clear their names. There was zero evidence against them aside from "satanic panic" and a confession forced from a mentally fragile teen. John Mark Byers killed those boys and then his wife.
edit on 26-1-2012 by LongbottomLeaf because: WM3

Just thought you should know that now your money is going towards trying to put an innocent man away, Terry Hobbs. So you are fine with trying to put an innocent man away so long as he is not "cool"?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The new fad and trend among people
who want to be cool is showing support to the WM3...

Johnny Depp gets on TV a few years back and says they are innocent
suddenly all the kids want to be like Johnny...

I personally find the WM3 disgusting individuals

I wear black myself, I have long hair and tattoos...
Hell I'm not a satanist...
I believe in God...
But I got a devil tattoo on my arm haha
I write and record heavy metal...
So this isnt about me judging someone based on appearance...

But when I see those 3 on TV...
my wife has been watching this rubbish on TV
I get the evilest vibe from them...
Make no mistake those boys are evil...
I cant stand even the mention of them
It feels like knives in my soul...
and writing this post is creeping me the hell out...

I actually believe we will never know what really happened in West Memphis
and think there is a much bigger picture than just the WM3...

The Conspiracy theorist in me is screaming that there was a huge cover up...

but I do not think they are innocent...

They deserve their Jail....
But others may very well do too...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

I wear black myself, I have long hair and tattoos...
Hell I'm not a satanist...

What many people forget is that this is the 90s, Marlyn Manson was popular, Metallic was a hit and so was Nirvana. All black was not taboo it was cool the same goes with the hair and tattoos. The whole satinst approach by the prosecutor was not to demonstrate any sort of "threat to the christian community" but it was to show Damien's mental instability and to show the Damien thought he was practicing rituals and had violent ideas.

I actually believe we will never know what really happened in West Memphis
and think there is a much bigger picture than just the WM3...

The Conspiracy theorist in me is screaming that there was a huge cover up...

but I do not think they are innocent...

I still think there is more to this but i still think those three are guilty as hell.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshF

You are aware they are free from prison right? They are free so I stopped paying. What does this have to do with being cool? Maybe Hobbs did do it, Hobbs and his friend Jacoby used to molest children together.
edit on 26-1-2012 by LongbottomLeaf because: nigrastrappo

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

reply to post by JoshF

You are aware they are free from prison right?

Did you actually read the OP or not? Im guessing you didn't

Maybe Hobbs did do it, Hobbs and his friend Jacoby used to molest children together.

I can't find anything that says that, you have something like a record or affidavit?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshF

What many people forget is that this is the 90s, Marlyn Manson was popular, Metallic was a hit and so was Nirvana. All black was not taboo it was cool the same goes with the hair and tattoos.

lol, Growing up in the 90's in a small town...
Trust me all black was NOT accepted...
Hell it still isnt!!
ever heard of the Bible Belt?

and if you wanted to be "cool"
you wore abercrombie or tommy hilgiger or whatever was trending then...
Rap and Football was cool...
I was uncool so I dont really know what the cool kids were into in the 90s
I hate marliyn manson... Metallica is ok...
and I was never "Gothic"

But trust me... i didnt have a easy time lol

I wanted to make it clear...
That the vibes I got from those boys was not because of their appearance, clothes, hair etc...

edit on 1/26/12 by EvolEric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshF

Yes they took a plea, they were not exonerated of their crimes but they are released from prison last August, Its called an Alford plea. The plea lets the court mantain its evidence and case while you mantain your innocence, but you do not have the right to sue the court for wrongful imprisonment.
Pamela Hobbs, Bryon Hobbs and Amanda Hobbs have reported child molestation
Marie Hicks Terry's mother said he was sexually abusive of the children What does his family gain by this?
My knowledge goes back much longer than your little OP
edit on 26-1-2012 by LongbottomLeaf because: have you had your propane today?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshF

www.refugeesunleashed.net...
Scroll dow until you see writing on notebook paper.
The hair was found on the Moore child and in the bark of the tree.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

New fad ? Some of us have followed this since day 1. I'm really surprised that we have so many ppl in a forum like ATS that thinks the tv said it so it must be true ! when this happened my husband was still still a pilot for the USMC and it afforded me the ability to stay home with my newborn daughter , this case caught my eye because something just did not seem right. We wonder why bullying is such an issue these days yet when adults see someone that doesn't fit in with the rest we are ready to go after them. I would never support a baby killer or the murder of ANY innocent living being...at the same time I want the guilty party.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Elisha03011972

People read or watch one thing and think they are an expert on the subject. I'm no expert on anything but I know my way around this case pretty well.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshF

In the case of echols he had several. His day had started with a late morning doctor appointment and ended with being on the phone. During the time the boys were likely killed he was with his parents and family friends. Witnesses stated they had invited the Hutchison Family over and they had declined but later decided to go visit.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elisha03011972
reply to post by JoshF

www.refugeesunleashed.net...
Scroll dow until you see writing on notebook paper.
The hair was found on the Moore child and in the bark of the tree.

Yes, the DNA found did not really mean much. Even the defense lawyers have said that it is weak. In court they said up to 7% of the population could be responsible for that hair.
callahan.8k.com...

What about the DNA on Damien's necklace, that had blood on it that could have been from Branch?

In the case of echols he had several.

Yeah, he had several because he constantly changed it once his story would fall apart.
Story one (mom picked them up around 6)
Story 2 (mom picked them up around 3)
callahan.8k.com...
callahan.8k.com...
callahan.8k.com...
callahan.8k.com...

Damien's friend tells a different story (Damien's Mom picked them up around 6)
callahan.8k.com...

Damine's mom tells another version (Now she picked him up at 3:45)
callahan.8k.com...

Another version (Now they went to wal-mart)
callahan.8k.com...

Damien's father cant remember if he was at the Saunders house or not
callahan.8k.com...

Jennifer Saunders screws up too
callahan.8k.com...
*The band director testified and the concert she was talking about puts the events on the next day, not the day she was talking about. callahan.8k.com...

And then on the Stand Damien even acknowledges that he is changing the facts to fit his story
callahan.8k.com...

And then when Damien got home he was supposedly talking on the phone all night with 13 year old girls, but again it does not add up because now he is on the phone when is mom is picking him up from the laundromat which could be 3:30-6:00 depending on what version you believe to be true.
callahan.8k.com...
callahan.8k.com...

Jason Baldwin is the only smart one out of the group and did not even bother giving an alibi to the police, he let his family and friends screw up his story for him.
Just curious what version is it that you believe? And where did you get a doctor appointment from?
edit on 26-1-2012 by JoshF because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

reply to post by JoshF

Yes they took a plea, they were not exonerated of their crimes but they are released from prison last August, Its called an Alford plea. The plea lets the court mantain its evidence and case while you mantain your innocence, but you do not have the right to sue the court for wrongful imprisonment.

Thanks for all of that, i have no idea why you are trying to explain any of this to me.

Pamela Hobbs, Bryon Hobbs and Amanda Hobbs have reported child molestation
Marie Hicks Terry's mother said he was sexually abusive of the children What does his family gain by this?

First she gets to drag her ex husbands name through the mud and then she gets her face in the spotlight by joining the Free the WM3 movement.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshF

Because your telling me to read the op(which it isn't an OP, you just copy and pasted a report) Thinking I am wrong that they were freed months ago I was clarifying the fact that they are free.
The molestation reports date back to before there was a WM3 band wagon, Before the murders even occurred, so wrong again bro. Amanda's abuse was even confirmed by a doctor. Aren't you sick of not knowing what your talking about?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

reply to post by JoshF

Because your telling me to read the op(which it isn't an OP, you just copy and pasted a report)

Do you know what OP stands for? Because it clearly says how they are no longer in jail.

Thinking I am wrong that they were freed months ago I was clarifying the fact that they are free.

I never said you were wrong for saying they were free months ago.

The molestation reports date back to before there was a WM3 band wagon, Before the murders even occurred, so wrong again bro. Amanda's abuse was even confirmed by a doctor. Aren't you sick of not knowing what your talking about?

Here we go... The typical WM3 supporter strawmen,hype and hysterics.
1. I never said no molestation took place i just asked for reference or a source to back this claim. I would really like to see something showing that Hobbs and Jackoby molested children together. So calm down...

2. I clearly know what i am talking about and have posted trial transcripts and police reports to back up what i have said.
edit on 27-1-2012 by JoshF because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshF

Jesse never admitted to committing a crime he confessed he only watched, but you know what your talking about.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshF

It's not from a forum so it doesnt have an OP, It's a letter to AMPAS it doesnt even make the grade in the T&C to make you the OP
Why else would you type "Did you actually read the OP or not? Im guessing you didn't" in response to my " You are aware they are free from prison right?"

If you read the police reports you would already know about the molestation reports compiled before the boys were murdered. You would know about Amandas diary entries of sexual abuse by Hobbs and Jacoby. (with a C there is no K in Davids last name)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

reply to post by JoshF

Jesse never admitted to committing a crime he confessed he only watched, but you know what your talking about.

You sure about that? And what confession are you talking about? There were several before,after and during the tiral.
And this is very common in common in these things for criminals to try to minimize their participation in their confessions. That is why they go on for so long.
In the first confession Jesse said he held down Michael Moore to stop him from getting away and yes it is a crime to stop someone from escaping from a murderer.
callahan.8k.com...

*A37 MISSKELLEY: And started doing the same thing, then the other one took off, Michael uh Moore took off running, so I chased him and grabbed him and held him, til they got there and then I left.

Latter he said he hit the moore boy, he said this to his lawyer
callahan.8k.com...

MISSKELLEY: After I got through hitting on him I let him go. I

While Jesse did not personally hold down and kill the boys he did participate enough to warrant the murder charge. So yeah... I kind of DO know what I am talking about. What is next?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by LongbottomLeaf

It's not from a forum so it doesnt have an OP, It's a letter to AMPAS it doesnt even make the grade in the T&C to make you the OP

ATS is not a forum, is this a thread?
And where in the T&Cs is this "grade" you speak of?
You don't have to respond, lets just keep this on topic.

Why else would you type "Did you actually read the OP or not? Im guessing you didn't"

Because you were asking me if I was aware if they were free from prison, remember?

reply to post by JoshF

You are aware they are free from prison right?

Considering the very first post goes into detail about how they are no longer in prison i assumed you did not read it, and I posted it so you asking me if i knew came off like you did not really take the time to read.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join