It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malevolent Tricksters Heed No Warning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The content of this thread is in regard to the fact that our minds interact. I have witnessed it time and time again throughout waking life, and the level of interaction is recognized by those who have the ability to recognize it (to varying degrees) as well as those that are able to assert varying, differentiated levels of interaction.

This is not up for debate, and anyone attempting to "Debunk" or deny these claims can screw off, do not post in my thread, otherwise you're just digging your grave as you are all, but too similar to those asserting the greater levels of deception.

With all of that said; about the notion that minds interact during sleep. Moreover, the notion that some, like "lucid dreamers," are more aware of their dream time, and thereby some can pick and choose who they want to interact with during sleep, or who they want to elicit certain emotions from. Say, enter someones dream and steal their car from them to elicit their anger because to the targeted sleeper, the situation is for the most part real. The motivations could range anywhere from CI agents experimenting, or being told to target someone for various agendas, individuals who get off to messing with their friends or supposed friends, individuals who get off to messing with people and randomly choose victims, etc. etc.

No wonder why my friend drunkenly said one night to another "Hey man, ya, you gotta protect yourself in your dreams." No wonder why another said "We cant have a normal relationship, all the experiments..." Maybe it was their subconscious speaking...or maybe they just knew.

The most messed up part about all of it, is that the people or sources that enter your dream to effect things, could be the same people you supposedly trust, those whom you disseminate information to upon your own honor, or wish to, or even do help throughout their lives. Of course, the source to which affects your dreams nightly can differ, and could be anything really, even some 'aliens' whether you believe it or not.

Keep your ears open, and to the night stalkers, keep knocking on your wood and keep your fingers crossed, because Im calling you out, and you're going to need every ounce of voodoo this universe has to even stand a chance, before you get cast out in the upcoming frame.

Night stalkers beware, did you really think my warnings to stop cowardly messing with people, did you really think they were empty? Shame, shame you didn't realize that our dreams directly affect our waking lives, our bodies, minds, souls, or maybe you did - even worse. Shame you didn't realize your bastardization of existence, out of the thought that it was simply entertaining to your TRULY perverse mind. See your fate as a light brightening - the tunnel exit comes forth. I and we will no longer be held back by your trickery and thievery of the mind.

edit on 26-1-2012 by xacto because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
dude wtf

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by abominatonofdesolation
dude wtf

Yea totally, your reply is thoughtful and enlightening to say the least.

Thanks for the insight.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
If you need someone to console in, I'm here for you man, I've got your back.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by abominatonofdesolation
If you need someone to console in, I'm here for you man, I've got your back.

Not quite sure what you mean. If you think Im off my rocker, lol, well, maybe a little bit

But I know there's some seriously [snipped] up [snip] going on. Well, maybe not "know" but to most people's perception of things it would be knowing.

Darn relativity!

Honestly though, to some, this post will seem stupid and give reason to cast negative judgment upon the OP and me as a poster. For those of you, you're only doing yourself a disservice.

However, if there is any truth to this thread, do you realize how much it terrifies the ever not-living crap out of them?

Oh, my, science.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Is this a cryptic quiz, or or you going to actually get what ever it is that's bothering you off your chest. Without cryptically calling someone out quite aggressively without a nickname, or any indication of what this person has done.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I actually want to know what this thread is about, come on give me info, you didn't actually describe the dream you're on about.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I'm the malevolent trickster you're calling out just tell me what you're on about. Tell me this dream. NOW

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Inception was a disappointing movie.

I'd like to believe it a little. I'd prefer dreams to be something other than our brains running Disk Defragmenter at night.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

Just as there are relatively good influences upon us during waking and sleeping, so are there malevolent. Forces that prevent us from making our own progress, forces that hold us back from potential, forces that could even affect your daily life.

This thread is simply a warning to those that don't heed the notion.

Let there be light!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
The irony of this thread, first you say dreams are real occurrences, then the ironic bit. Who ever it is you're talking to, you say he uses "thievery and trickery of the mind" well that's ironic since your'e the one claiming dreams affect our waking life, like they are real events. I'm sorry to tell you this donnie darko, but they are not real events, they are windows into the unfulfilled wants and needs of the dreamer. Each dream even lucid dreams are all symbolic of wants and needs that have been passing through the dreamers mind the preceeding days. Analyse your dreams and unless you're a complete psycopath you will realise that they arent real, they are no more than you telling yourself symbolically what is troubling you.
edit on 31-1-2012 by abominatonofdesolation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I want to know how you think our brains would connect to each other?
since anything we see, touch, feel and remember is made of the same energy, but have different energy properties, would our minds be able to connect and flow through the energy like electricity flowing through cords?
crazy talk right.

that or its just human brain able to create widly spontaneous vivid images/memories for no other purpose than to propogate the race.
edit on 31-1-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by xacto

That's another piece of irony, you say "let there be light," so I'm guessing you're one of those new age 'I love everything' wackos. But you patently don't like this 'malevolent trickster' you talk about in your gospel of dreams. Just think about your quite patently dark feelings towards this person and what you said in your gospel of dreams then think about how you make sense by saying 'let there be light,' because to me in your original post it didn't sounds like a warning I think it sounded like it was a threat.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by abominatonofdesolation

You've insulted me and my perception/opinions how many times in this thread? Something to consider my friend. As for dreams, it takes a staunch understanding of quantum physics, relativity, wave functions of all energy, and much more to come to the point I have. It's not a blast against you, merely an observation. It also doesn't mean understanding these things mathematically (which I do to an extent) it also takes a combining of objective and subjectivity to meet a reasonably applicable level of congruence on these matters.

Insulting me with qualms about my talking about "letting there be light" is a futile at best attempt, im sorry. You don't really know what I or yourself are talking about.
edit on 31-1-2012 by xacto because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2012 by xacto because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by xacto

I certainly know what I'm talking about, maybe its just you. You don't know me, I know a lot about everything so try me.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I don't know what you are trying to accomplish with this thread, but I believe you. I know there are night stalkers and dream walkers. I have experienced the dream walking, me to someone else's dreams and someone coming to mine. A couple of them had a feel of a bad intruder, trying to "mess" with me, as you put it. Some were really bad and there was some evidence.... no I don't want to go into it, it's too personal..... that made me think it was a night stalker.

Just wanted to let you know, I know what you are speaking of.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
keep up the fight

new topics

top topics

join