It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANOTHER evidence that cats DO HAVE psychic powers??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Yesterday I stumbled with this new video showing what seems to be another strong evidence that cats have very strong psychic powers, specially over reptile animals:

It's a large alligator (croc??), but by the movements of the cat's head we can notice that it's focusing in the reptile's head, even when it's turning around to make a vicious attack on the feline, that shows no fear and doesn't move back a inch. It feels as if the reptile is ordered to take back or even driven back to the water. Perhaps another evidence on why ancient Egyptians worshiped cats and considered them "keepers of the underworld". Maybe this expression refers to cat's abilities of strongly interact with astral dimensions.

edit on 1/26/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/26/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

In a prior thread I've embedded these videos showing similar behavior of cats, suggesting mind/will imposition:

I also found this another one:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Coolest videos ive seen in a while. Thanks for that i had a nice chuckle

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Perhaps this is one of the reasons they worshiped cats, living on the crocodile infested Nile, the cats would serve as anti-croc control. Seems they would do a good job of keeping curious crocodiles from wandering into people's homes.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I love videos like these, thanks for posting!

Cats definitely hold more power than we know/care to know. Some people just get too chafed at the idea of an animal being as mentally powerful (or more so) than a human. I, for one, think it's highly likely. Cats are awesome.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
This proves that both animals don't know any better, and it seriously looks like all those videos were taken from the same place.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

Very interesting. I could believe that.

Cats will always have a special place for me. They are truly fascinating creatures and that can't be fully tamed. The thing I like most about cats is their distinct personalities. They are like people trapped in a cats body.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Please keep in mind that cats are quick and have very sharp claws. When an alligator or croc is sizing up the potential meal a cat seems to be not worth the trouble. Not to mention that at least two of the videos show gators in captivity so their hunger requirements are met. In the most recent video he is actually eating.

I love cats but to present this as some sort of psychic power evidence is too much.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

gator expects food , but finds a toy to play with .

Obstruction of justice!! not what a smart cat does , but a dumb criminal!!

Nothing special here ! those dolphins play with everything! screw the cats!

That's right kitty know your place!!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkey
This proves that both animals don't know any better, and it seriously looks like all those videos were taken from the same place.

Except by the fact that the cats in the 3 videos are different...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by onewithall
Cats are awesome.

Cats are domesticised vermin. I do hope they are psychic though because I am sending my neighbours 5 cats mental images of what will happen to them if they continue to kill and crap in my garden.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by underduck
Please keep in mind that cats are quick and have very sharp claws. When an alligator or croc is sizing up the potential meal a cat seems to be not worth the trouble. Not to mention that at least two of the videos show gators in captivity so their hunger requirements are met. In the most recent video he is actually eating.

I love cats but to present this as some sort of psychic power evidence is too much.

I'm having a hard time figuring out how cats claws will affect the thick and hard skin of crocs or gators. Plus, gators in captivity doesn't mean they lost their aggressiveness. Reptiles do not behavior like mammals and in ALL those videos we clearly see the gators preparing to make a vicious attack in the cats, but they simply can't carry it until the end.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

I've read in Gnostic texts that the elemental of cats have humanoid shape. Of course it's something that only occultists capable of invoke animal elementals, can verify...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

The fact is that it's almost impossible to tell it's a different cat in those videos, and except for the first one, the dock and the pole in the backround sure look similar.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

The gator doesnt know that they are unable to rip through their skin. All it knows is the sharp little furry thing just hit my nose and didnt run from me.

As far as captivity goes ... the ability to be vicious is still there but these animals are on feeding schedules and their need to hunt food goes to nil. I remember being at a zoo a couple of years ago looking at a pair of Lions all lazy in the sun. They heard the noise of a 4-wheeler and jumped right up and ran to the door waiting for the humans to bring them food. They are mentally different in captivity.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

And then there's the epic fail!

edit on 26-1-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel

And then there's the epic failure!

That mouse is obviously a zombie mouse and the cat doesn't want to get bit and turn into a zombie itself!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Cats are very unique animals, no doubt theyre is something unexplainable going on with them.they seem so in tune with their surroundings. I feel like my cat knows what im thinking most of the time..so its not a big shocker to me that they might be psychic...who knows.Loving all these videos
well off to youtube to zone out on cat videos now..thanks guys.

new topics

top topics

join