It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Has [not] Ruled, Obama [not] Off Of Ballot In Georgia! (erroneous news report)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by r3axion

Originally posted by r3axion
Well LAW is that no one with a dual citizenship can be President of the United States

Prove it.
edit on 1/26/2012 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Exactly. He may or may not be a natural born citizen. The skeptics of him being a natural born citizen has me wondering. Whether he is natural born or not , he sucks at playing president.

link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
Republicans understand they don't have a chance to win the election, so they are resorting to activist judges to circumvent the vote. This is indeed interesting.

Not true. This issue has been around for years, and FINALLY a court is hearing the proper argument. NOT that his birth certificate is fake, NOT that he was really born in Kenya,.....but that he may not meet the definition of "Natural Born Citizen" based upon the citizenship status of his father.

Even with the clowns that are currently Republican frontrunners, I think the Republicans have a VERY good chance of winning back the White House, based upon the state of things. Historically, when unemployment has been this high and the economy has been in the toilet, sitting presidents usually don't win reelection.

So sorry, it isn't about the Republicans.

I think it really is about the Constitution and whether Obama is eligible. Don't you think that is worth consideration?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Republicans understand they don't have a chance to win the election, so they are resorting to activist judges to circumvent the vote. This is indeed interesting.

Or right, that's nothing like Obama nominating the same attorney for Supreme Court who was his advocate in the birther arena....No activism there....

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by Annee
Its all over ATS in discussion.

Search - - I don't need a link for that.

That's a "no" then. Gotcha. I'm unmoved.

If I meant "no" - - I would have said "no".

There are many discussions of McCain on ATS. Feel free to find the one that works for you.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Presidential Requirements

Only native-born U.S. citizens (or those born abroad, but only to parents who were both citizens of the U.S.) may be president of the United States, though from time to time that requirement is called into question, most recently after Arnold Schwarzenegger, born in Austria, was elected governor of California, in 2003. The Constitution originally provided a small loophole to this provision: One needn't have been born in the United States but had to be a citizen at the time the Constitution was adopted. But, since that occurred in 1789, that ship has sailed.

edit on 26-1-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

There are many discussions of McCain on ATS. Feel free to find the one that works for you.

I do my own homework. I'm not doing yours. I recommend the same.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by jacklondonmiller

Sour grapes Jack? A judge finally doing the right thing is Big govt?

A few officials unilaterally deciding on who people can vote for sure as hell is,
that is some 1935, European type stuff.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

A activist judge has paved the way for a political activist secretary of state to remove a standing president off the ballot. Thus skewing the election process in this state, based on what?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
I agree, but I also think it is Obama's own fault. I think he was uncooperative in the beginning and hoped it would all just go away, and that uncooperativeness cast a shadow of doubt over whether or not his birth certificate even existed.

He posted it online. When that wasn't good enough, he special-requested a copy of his long form and posted THAT online... How is that uncooperative?

If he requested and provided a real b/c to a real committee of Congress, and got his eligibility established the way McCain did, then all of this evaporates. So why hasn't he?

How do you know he didn't?

Resolution Proclaiming Hawaii Obama's Birthplace Passes House Unanimously

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl

Not true. This issue has been around for years, and FINALLY a court is hearing the proper argument. NOT that his birth certificate is fake, NOT that he was really born in Kenya,.....but that he may not meet the definition of "Natural Born Citizen" based upon the citizenship status of his father.

Even with the clowns that are currently Republican frontrunners, I think the Republicans have a VERY good chance of winning back the White House, based upon the state of things. Historically, when unemployment has been this high and the economy has been in the toilet, sitting presidents usually don't win reelection.

So sorry, it isn't about the Republicans.

I think it really is about the Constitution and whether Obama is eligible. Don't you think that is worth consideration?

Proper Argument?

You guys keep making new ones, like every other page, it is worse than children...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Any appeal, if one is even possible, would be based on the evidence provided by the lawyers in each case. Both Van Irion and My lawyer, Mark Hatfield made certain that our cases and evidence in those two cases would be closed so as not to be affiliated, in any way, with “Birther” Orly Taitz. As expected, she was an embarrassment.

Now we’re merely awaiting the publishing of this Judge’s ruling which, as previously stated, will be a Default Judgment.
In other words…

giveusliberty1776.blogspot.com...

----

What does she mean by , an Appeal , if even possible?

link   
reply to post by Shoonra

Except Chester Arthur was born in 1829, which is before 1934. If you were going by the 14th Amendment that is.
edit on 26-1-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by intrepid

I do my own homework. I'm not doing yours. I recommend the same.

I told you there were discussion on ATS of McCain's eligibility. There are.

Why I need to provide any specific link - - is beyond me. But here is one: A Hint of New Life to a McCain Birth Issue www.abovetopsecret.com...

EDIT: the fact action was taken to make McCain a Natural Born citizen - - - proves he was not.
edit on 26-1-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

Apparently Obama uses a Connecticut SS number of 042-68-4425 which is one number after Thomas Louis Wood’s number that ends in 4424. Born in 1962 and died in 1981. 042-68-4425 was issued in CT in and around March 1977 to an older man named John Paul Ludwig, who was born in 1890. His death was either never reported to the SS administration, or it was and then was deleted

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Now prove that a native-born citizen means someone that doesn't have dual citizenship.
Those are two different things.

Obama IS a native-born citizen AND he had dual citizenship when he was born.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

A activist judge has paved the way for a political activist secretary of state to remove a standing president off the ballot. Thus skewing the election process in this state, based on what?

It hasn't happened yet. He hasn't ruled.

It's based on the definition of "Natural Born Citizen." That is what is up for debate.

From what I've read, in Georgia the people have the authority to question ballot eligibility. That is what has happened. And if it is questioned, the case must be considered. Apparently eligibility has been questionoed before in local races, so I don't understand why it would be considered "activist" to question eligibility in any other type of race.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl

It hasn't happened yet. He hasn't ruled.

It's based on the definition of "Natural Born Citizen." That is what is up for debate.

From what I've read, in Georgia the people have the authority to question ballot eligibility. That is what has happened. And if it is questioned, the case must be considered. Apparently eligibility has been questionoed before in local races, so I don't understand why it would be considered "activist" to question eligibility in any other type of race.

It is the GOP trying an imaginative way to force their political will on the entire state.

link   
reply to post by Annee

I told you there were discussion on ATS of McCain's eligibility. There are.

Why I need to provide any specific link - - is beyond me. But here is one: A Hint of New Life to a McCain Birth Issue www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hi Annee,

He just means you are completely wrong about that.

If we have to defend it, it is US soil. Embassies, ships, those little islands we used for bases in WWII which are now unoccupied but have no trespassing signs up, the canal zone back then. All US soil.

And speaking of homework, did you get that copy of the health care bill for me from Nancy?

I actually served with her son but we are not in touch.

edit on 26-1-2012 by kawika because: add quote

link   

I'll raise you by one Activist Attorney General (Holder) and his whole DOJ. Skewing the election process? More like screwing the election process.

In January, Judicial Watch obtained additional documents about meetings held between Estelle Rogers, Director of Advocacy for the ACORN organization Project Vote, and officials from the Obama White House and the DOJ.

Judicial Watch is investigating the extent to which Project Vote, which once employed Barack Obama, has been working with the Obama administration to use voter registration laws to register greater numbers of low-income voters, widely considered to be an important voting demographic for the Obama presidential campaign.

Judicial Watch was already well aware that the DOJ was heavily involved in this scheme based on documents previously obtained, but the latest batch of records implicates the Obama White House directly!

These documents raise fundamental questions about the politicization of the DOJ under Eric Holder and demonstrate that the ACORN-connected Project Vote is throwing its weight around the DOJ and driving the agency’s voting rights agenda.

And, evidently the Obama White House is now directly implicated in this growing scandal. It is now clear that Project Vote and the Obama/Holder DOJ are conspiring to file DOJ lawsuits to help re-elect Barack Obama. This collusion between Project Vote and the Obama administration is a significant threat to the integrity of the 2012 elections.

To have Project Vote involved in DOJ voting rights enforcement is like having the Mafia run the FBI! And Estelle Rogers is one of Project Vote’s key “bosses.”

biggovernment.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join