It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Has [not] Ruled, Obama [not] Off Of Ballot In Georgia! (erroneous news report)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by candcantiques
reply to post by SkyMuerte

I am NOT a birther. He was born in the USA but has dual allegiance from birth. He is not elligible, never was

The Constitution disagrees with you.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by candcantiques

I don't understand something, who is this "Carl Henson" guy?

Why did Orly Taitz quote him if he said she was "embarrassing". I don't know much about the players in this or where the info came from.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Would someone show me an instance where the President demonstrated any sort of "allegiance" to Kenya??
Has Kenya ever claimed him as a citizen by birth?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Originally posted by getreadyalready
I do think he should comply with the legal process, and provide the material for any lawful request. It wouldn't be hard to come clean.

What material could he possibly provide that he hasn't already? It's been proven that he was born in Hawaii AND that his father was a citizen of Kenya. What else is there? "Come clean" about what?

And what precedent would be set if a citizen can bring a frivolous case against the US president and force him to appear in court? He'd be in court every day of his entire term. I disagree that he should appear in a state court because some 'activist' judge says so.

I personallly think the State Department should verify all qualifications before swearing someone into office, and once they stamp their approval, it should be unchallengeable.

You know I agree with you on this.

edit on 1/26/2012 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by r3axion

The OPINION at the bottom of your post is an OPINION, not law.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

He is one of the people that started the lawsuit against Obama as being inelligable to hold office as he is not natural born. Orly Taitz is a birther. They dont want to be associated with her and I understand. Birthers and those that believe in "natural born" are two different groups of people, at least from my view.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by getreadyalready

He lost his Kenyan citizenship at 18 (or 21, I forget). I did all the research on the Kenyan Constitution and their citizenship law. He is no longer a dual citizen and has no allegiances to any other country.

What if his father was dead when he was born? What if his father had no citizenship? Would he be a natural-born citizen? Yes. Having been born to a citizen on US soil...

What I want to know is: why has this not been handled with the respect and dignity McCain's situation was handled (and others).

McCain really was not a natural born citizen. Something was drawn up - people signed it - "poof" now you are a natural born citizen.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
reply to post by 00nunya00

First of all, this pertains to the PRIMARY ballot. Not the national election, FFS.

Well,

if we do it again for the general election so much the better.

Maybe he will show up this time.

That would be great.

Let us have an OPEN airing of all the evidence and make a just decision.

Small victories are still victories.

edit on 26-1-2012 by kawika because: add quote

Maybe, but that's not what the OP said:

Obama refused to show up in court today and as a result the judge has decided to reccomend that Obamas name NOT be put on the ballot in the next Presidential election.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
McCain really was not a natural born citizen. Something was drawn up - people signed it - "poof" now you are a natural born citizen.

According to the data I already provided McCain was also an NBC.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoonra

He automatically recieved Kenyan citizenship at birth because his father was Kenyan. If you had a child born overseas would you want your child to automatically loose his American citizenship because he was born overseas? Just because you are born one place you are AUTOMATICALLY a citizen of the country or countries of your parents. He doesnt have to show any type of allegiance it is implied because he is a citizen of Kenya.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
According to this law Obama has to be taken off the ballot because His father was not born in the U.S. is what they ruled on.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

McCain was born on a military base (United States soil) in Panama I think it was to TWO American citizens. Natural born

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by candcantiques

What I'm wondering is are you going to continue to ignore the facts that I have provided? One can bury ones head in the sand but it won't change the weather above ground.

edit on 26-1-2012 by intrepid because: Synatx.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

Yes and Obama chose not to challenge it. Neither he nor his lawyer showed up at trial.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00

You think something will change between now and November?

Sock it to me, what do you know.

Who's his daddy?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

According to the data I already provided McCain was also an NBC.

What is an NBC?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kawika

Pressure will be brought to bear and the Judge and the Secretary of State will back down.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

What is an NBC?

Natural Born Citizen.

link   
I read the link.

If this is true this is astounding and probably the biggest news story of the past few years.

I was highly skeptical of the "birther" issue until the Online Birth Certificate came out in PDF form.

I took about roughly 24 total hours studying the document after downloading it. I spoke to a lot of people online and read about 20 analytical essays and articles by experts in PDF documents, etc. I concluded that his online BC was a total fraud.

I don't really care if the "Natural Born Citizen" issue is the top argument because there are different opinions of what that means.

I want to know WHO's Social Security number he obtained, how it was, who's been covering for him and why, what exactly he was hiding, and if he was/is committing identity fraud on top of his apparently fraudulent public records.

It's the FRAUD that is important. The "Birth" issue is so easily arguable it could be in court forever.

link   
reply to post by Annee

Natural born citizen

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join