It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Has [not] Ruled, Obama [not] Off Of Ballot In Georgia! (erroneous news report)

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by candcantiques

Georgia isn't enough. How do we get the other states involved?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watts

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by getreadyalready

He lost his Kenyan citizenship at 18 (or 21, I forget). I did all the research on the Kenyan Constitution and their citizenship law. He is no longer a dual citizen and has no allegiances to any other country.

What if his father was dead when he was born? What if his father had no citizenship? Would he be a natural-born citizen? Yes. Having been born to a citizen on US soil...

What I want to know is: why has this not been handled with the respect and dignity McCain's situation was handled (and others).

McCain really was not a natural born citizen. Something was drawn up - people signed it - "poof" now you are a natural born citizen.

His skin color was more agreeable.

Yeah - - and his religion - - because we all know Obama is really Muslim.

Denying race and religion isn't part of the anti-Obama hate - - - is living in La La Land.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
OK but will this stand up to a higher court? Say the Supreme Court?

It doesn't matter. Evidence used in appeals cannot be "de novo" or "new." It had to have been presented at the original trial, of which Barry and his posse were absent. The only evidence that would be present in any appeal would be that of the Plantiffs.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnificient

Gotta spread the word is all. Tell everyone you know. Send a link to this thread to everyone on your emaillist. Get EVERYONE talking forcing the mainstream media to cover it. HOWEVER I have stated earlier that I believe that pressure will be brought to bear on The Secretary of State of Georgia and things will go bad in the end. I hope not but I bet so. Reguardless Obama lost the case against him. Charges were filed that he is not eligible to be POTUS. He didnt go to court and neither did his lawyer. He looses the case by default. Spread the word.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Not sure y nothing was done up until now...Do only people at ATS care about what's really going on in the world? Not enough ppL are one our side n that's a shame...smh...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I have to admit, I give 9/11 truthers a pretty hard time. But these birther threads take the cake.

Orly Taint is a foreign infiltrator. A russian sleeper agent. Listen to that thick, disgusting accent.

How anybody can trust this foreign influence on Sovereign US politics is beyond me.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mandella1099

It doesn't matter. Evidence used in appeals cannot be "de novo" or "new." It had to have been presented at the original trial, of which Barry and his posse were absent. The only evidence that would be present in any appeal would be that of the Plantiffs.

There was no new evidence to be presented. His mother was a US citizen. His father was not. He was born in the US. None of these facts are in dispute [in this case]; it is a question of constitutional semantics/language as it pertains to natural-born citizen [is one citizen parent enougth or do both need to be?]. If anything ever comes from this it will be at the level of the supreme court and will take a while to happen (much later than the 2012 election). These are facts. Unlike this thread, which is utter BS. Just my most humblest of opinions.
edit on Thu Jan 26 2012 by Rren because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Obama is Marxist. That is no religion.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Wow.... I hope the black panthers go to ATL just to piss off that judge

they know that the black people aren't going to vote for the republicans so they don't want them voting at all... wow.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I know 3 people who watched court proceedings.

www.art2superpac.com...

and details of it here gulagbound.com...
edit on 26-1-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mandella1099

What part of - - this is NOT about Obama - - - but about wording in the Constitution do you not get.

What exactly was Obama - IN PERSON - supposed to tell this judge? That his father was born in America?

This is ridiculous.

There have been Amendments to the Constitution before - - - ruling on Natural Born citizen.

WHO made those rulings/'amendments? Did Obama? Did some judge in Georgia?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

www.art2superpac.com...

Art2superpac - - - is a birther site in disguise.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Spread the word? What word? What a joke this thread, as almost every "birther" thread, is.

Letter from letter from President Barack Obama’s attorney, Michael Jablonski...

blogs.ajc.com...

The Secretary of State should withdraw the hearing request as being improvidently issued. A referring agency may withdraw the request at any time. Ga. Comp. R. & Regs. r. 616-1-2-.17(1). Indeed, regardless of the collapse of proceedings before the ALJ, the original hearing request was defective as a matter of law. Terry v. Handel, 08cv158774S (Superior Court Fulton County, 2008), appeal dismissed, No. S09D0284 (Ga. Supreme Court), reconsideration denied, No. S09A1373. (“The Secretary of State of Georgia is not given any authority that is discretionary nor any that is mandatory to refuse to allow someone to be listed as a candidate for President by a political party because she believes that the candidate might not be qualified.”) Similarly, no law gives the Secretary of State authority to determine the qualifications of someone named by a political party to be on the Presidential Preference Primary ballot. Your duty is determined by the statutory requirement that the Executive Committee of a political party name presidential preference primary candidates. O.C.G.A. § 21-2-193. Consequently, the attempt to hold hearings on qualifications which you may not enforce is ultra vires.

We await your taking the requested action, and as we do so, we will, of course, suspend further participation in these proceedings, including the hearing scheduled for January 26.

Brian Kemp's reply...

docs.google.com...

In following the procedures set forth in the Georgia Election Code, I expect the administrative law judge
to report his findings to me after his full consideration of the evidence and law. Upon receipt of the
report, I will fully and fairly review the entire record and initial decision of the administrative law judge.

Anything you and your client place in the record in response to the challenge will be beneficial to my
review of the initial decision; however, if you and your client choose to suspend your participation in the
' OSAH proceedings, please understand that you do so at your own peril.

Thread heading is misleading. This has barely happened yet and all this foaming at the mouth? Wow. And it's all a waste of time and money, in my opinion, and thinly veiled racism hiding behind cries of "Constitution!!!" to boot. Every time I come into a birther thread I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Highly speculative? This is a HOAX thread with outright lies in it.
edit on 1/26/2012 by ~Lucidity because: bolded

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Why don't you give it a rest.

As I said about Orly - - being obsessed can blind you.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by candcantiques

Awesome other states should follow suit. 1 down 49 states to go LETS DO IT!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Someone was supposed to vett him and they did not. They did however vett the person running against him. That's pretty messed up. If you looked at the long form that was released in Adobe Illustrator it was fairly obvious something was amiss. It's been almost four years now and this should not be an issue, but it is. I don't blame Obama for this. He wanted to be the president, and now he is. He told a little lie and shame on him, whatever. It's a bigger issue than that because this could be used to black mail him. We don't know what possibilities lie beneath this and that's disturbing. Our media appears to be controlled. It's hard to watch as they mock Ron Paul in unison. It seems to me that they desire to hand pick our candidates. These days the bs is so in your face that it's almost impossible to ignore. He should just produce the documents and be done with it. If he doesn't have them say so, and then he doesn't have this secret that can be held over him.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ezwip
Someone was supposed to vett him and they did not.

I'm gonna do it

Source? Link?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

www.art2superpac.com...

Art2superpac - - - is a birther site in disguise.

I posted it as a link to where people watched the court proceedings, thank you very much, since some people seem to be questioning that it even happened.
edit on 26-1-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Why don't you give it a rest.

As I said about Orly - - being obsessed can blind you.

Lol I just thought I would clarify the religious matter for you.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrlqban

No, that is not the argument. The argument is that a natural born citizen would require both parents to be Citizens, either naturalized, or born in the U.S. at the time of the person's birth. The parents can be born anywhere, they just have to be citizen at the time of one's birth. And Mitt's parents were citizens when he was born.

I don't believe it has to be both parents, only one. In Obama's case, there are age and length of residency requirements that his mother did not meet, which are complicated by the fact that Hawaii was not a state until shortly before his birth. This means that she may have been a life-long resident of Hawaii, but it had not been a state long enough for her to meet the residency requirements in the United States.

There are other murky factors as well, such as the fact that since his father was Kenyan, Obama started out life with a dual US-British citizenship, and then there was that sojourn in Indonesia where he acquired another citizenship status for educational purposes, and the waters get pretty dog gone muddy.

I think this is the argument against his "natural born citizen" status, rather than his father's citizenship or the actual patch of ground he was born upon.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join