It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg Group Membership List

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
This is intresting a full list of members of the bilderberg group and a bio on them with occupation
and what other orginizations they are members of.

Founded in 1954, the Bilderberg Group holds "by invitation only" annual meetings of the rich and powerful. About two-thirds of the attendees are European, the rest American. Informally named for the site of the group's first meeting, the Hotel de Bilderberg in Oosterbeek, Netherlands.

The one thing that caught my eye was the number of media people in the list.

Bill Moyers Journalist
John Vinocur Journalist
Katharine Graham Publisher
William F Buckley Coulmnist
Peter Jennings Journalist
Andrew S B Knight Journalist
Lesley Stahl Journalist
Charlie Rose Talk Show Host
David Gergen Coulmnist
Donald E Graham Journalist
Fouad Ajami Author
Daniel Yerjin Author
Bill Kristol Coulmnist
Paul Gigot Coulmnist

All of the above are big player in MSM and dont seem to be to keen on them selfs being reported on

Journalists attempting to cover news of the conferences have reported being subjected to reprisals. During the Bilderberg Meeting at Vouliagmeni (Greece) in 2009, for instance, the British The Guardian reporter Charlie Skelton was arrested twice after having taken pictures of vehicles

Wikipedia Bilderberg group

There few people on the list that i didt expect like Ed Balls and Peter Mandelson both members of the labour party.

So here the link to the list Bilerberg Group List

Skuly

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I've always been interested in Bilberberg group.

I see David Gergens name is on there and you see him quiet a lot on CNN commentating as a GOP strategist or something like that. I wonder what they discuss at those meetings, and more importantly why it's kept so secret. Then again, most of the stuff governments do are held secret now.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Sure is a big list, but how come Richard Perle stated as "the prince of darkness" ?

Rich Perle
edit on 26-1-2012 by Trolloks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Peter Jennings is dead, has been for a good 6-7 years now. So is William F Buckley just off the top of my head.

Just saying...
edit on 26-1-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

In 2001, Pres. George Bush picked Perle to chair the Defense Policy Board, which advises the Department of Defense. In 2003, The New Yorker pointed out that Perle had a conflict of interest -- with PNAC, CLI, and the Defense Policy Board, he was arguing for an invasion of Iraq, while he was simultaneously in business with Saudi Arabian partners and had connections to Trireme Partners, a computer firm that specializes in intelligence and would make a tidy profit if America invaded Iraq. "It's all lies, from beginning to end," he said, loudly threatening to sue over the article. A month later and much more quietly, Perle resigned as Chairman of the Defense Policy Board -- but he remained a member for another year, as America invaded Iraq. Perle resigned in February 2004, to pursue other interests. Those who fear and distrust Perle have labeled him "the Prince of Darkness," but his friends have lovingly adopted it as his nickname.

It looks like his nick name guess who ever made the list is not a fan of his.

reply to post by abeverage

Peter jennings death was August 7th 2005 .the list covers both living and dead members,
Maybe i should have type that on the op.sorry still new at this making thread thing.

edit on 26/1/2012 by skuly because: saying sorry

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Oh and Katharine Graham too so who knows maybe they were "examples" lol kidding...or am I...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Im sorry if this is off topic and/or naive. I've done a cursory search and couldn't really find any info on whether or not the Bilderbergs are in Anonymous' sites... if not why not? Does it even matter? Just curious...

edit on 1/26/2012 by satoriku because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
The Bilderbergs formed from Prince Bernhard ( a NAZI working for Hitler's IG Farben mega-corp ) of the Netherlands at the request of Victor Rothschild of the UK. Bilderberg is the reformation of the IG Farben super-corporation methods blended with the Rothschilds and European Royalists. They set up their own espeonage unit---PERMINDEX.

The Espionage unit caused extensive problems all over Europe and especially in the US. They were allied with Mafia, Zionists, NAZI war criminals, US Industrialists and Oil tycoons. Highly connected with Allen Dulles, HL Hunt. Highly involved with killing JFK even.

Their big game is using the power of corporations and big banking usury to gain control over the world and a NWO that more enslaves than frees people. Persons backing Bilderbergs are CFRs, Bush-43, Gingrich, NeoCons, etc.

edit on 27-1-2012 by MagnumOpus because: imho

top topics

join