It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men: Giving Oral Sex To Women Causes Cancer.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
***THIS THREAD WAS DELETED EARLIER DUE TO IMMATURE RESPONSES... PLEASE KEEP THE REPLIES INSIDE THE T&C***

Bloomberg

About 10 percent of men and 3.6 percent of women are orally infected with human papillomavirus, which is acquired through oral sex and can cause cancer.

The virus is linked to throat cancer, and is becoming a more common cause of the disease as Americans quit smoking.

Second Source:

Washington Post

I firmly believe any info cancer-related should be spread...

Mods... please... lock the thread from replies if you have to, but let people know about this.

-Personal opine-

Why does everything fun cause cancer?!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
lol you realize the definition of insanity is repeating the same thing expecting a different response; so your insane.

Anyways, I am a little skeptical? Ten percent of the male population has a STD?
edit on 26-1-2012 by truthinfact because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
time warp or they removed the other post's in this thread. anyway i had a growth removed years ago and my Doc told me to be careful with oral sex. i told my wife and she said you don't need to do that but i said i would rather die a happy man than give up oral sex.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreLiedTo

They have never ever proved that HPV causes Cancer let alone anything a guy gives to a woman. This is pure BS!
If you believe this then I feel sorry for you. The government has caused Cancer and I will keep doing what I love to do thank you very much.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
** closed pending staff review **

new topics

top topics

join