It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Sounds MSM coverage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Alright i didn´t really believe in any of the strange sounds before i saw this clip myself, since it seems the MSM is covering it so there must be something to it. Another interesting thing about this clip is that they got a scientist/professor to try to explain it, and he says it´s nothing to worry about, its "normal". Normal despite we haven´t really heard it before... thats a strange type of normal i think. I smell a rat.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Of course its normal
nothing to see here!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
exactly my first thought as well. we never heard it before in recorded history yet it's normal. wtf does that even mean.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Almost a whole hour since the last sky sounds thread.

That has to be a record.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
already posted..yesterday, I think....

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
A-freakin'-mazing!

A sound that suddenly starts occurring that no one has ever heard before and this guys says it is totally normal...

Next! Can we get a real scientist to study this phenomena for longer than three minuets please!

I figured if the media ever got involved they would blow smoke up our butts right off the bat.

edit on 26-1-2012 by LittleVoice731 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Man I dont know if I agree with the dude at the end of the video. So it's electromagnetic waves from a radiation belt?
Yea right, so why did we only start hearing these ghastly sounds only a little while ago? I think he's full of $

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
That's a little backward buddy, you normally believe what the world is reporting, and not to believe what the news is saying! Bring on the unknown!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I have never heard a thing and I live in an extremely quiet place. That the noises made MSM does not surprise me as I suspect that this noise people are hearing has gone "viral". Now any noise that people cannot explain is going to add to the phenomena. Kinda like an auditory mass hallucination.

I do not know exactly why I do not think much of this noise theory but I simply don't.

Besides we all know that the noises are coming from giant cloaked mother ships that are waiting patiently for the right moment to invade......

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Those sounds are so strange! It has a mechanical, metal sound to it, almost as if the celestial machinery is grinding to a halt. I haven't heard anything like that out here, but if I did, I would be absolutely freaked out.

So the good professor says this is "natural". Well, the sound of fire cooking flesh is natural. The sound of a large meteorite smashing into the ground is natural. A tornado is natural. But is it safe?

I am going to do some research to see if these sounds have occurred in the past. Perhaps this is the sound of pole shift.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
So according to the "expert it's entirely possibly to scale it down and recreate it in a lab? Bombard an antenna with radiation (or the air above it) while it's receiving a signal and it should make the same sound right?
Right??

I don't buy the "it's natural" line. Antennas haven't changed this decade, maybe longer, but NOW they make the eeriest noise on the planet during the aurora

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton
Almost a whole hour since the last sky sounds thread.

That has to be a record.

And yet you cannot help yourself but to open it up and read it

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

The sound is perfectly normal during a pole shift or heating of the earths core aproaching the galactic plain.. Always just before things go completely biblical ? We hear these sounds. Everyone knows this.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I'd like to take what their scientist said in the OP and run with it...

If it's electromagnetic in nature, then what is the cause?
The sun has been extremely active lately.
Is this what it sounds like when dense charged particles interact with our magnetic field and atmosphere?
Can a plasma wave possibly displace massive amounts of atmosphere causing some of these sounds?
Some of the sounds have been described as being similar to large air movement of a tunnel cave or mine system.

Even if we knew what it was, the question would still remain why is it happening.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by JRedBeard

Even if we knew what it was, the question would still remain why is it happening.

Exactly right
If this is due to sun activity, geomagnetic changes or what ever....... why now, what has changed?

Going out on a limb, could this be some connection to what the Mayans say, about going into the 5th sun and the Earth being reborn?....... which doesn't sound all that good for it's inhabitants now does it.
And if it is Jesus returning......... he needs to fix the muffler on his wagon...... pronto!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
They are only trying to mind f**k us and make things more confusing than what they already are!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The sounds remind me of ID4, when the space ships showed up

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Some of these videos are definitely hoaxes. The girls video at the end of the OP's video is a blatant hoax. There are quite a few around.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
every video they used was one of the hoax videos, especially the guys in the truck, if you watch the whole thing, wow blatant media disinfo for the weak..

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

If you wait until MSM makes there pronouncement you are missing alot of what is happening.

Even the Catholic website I frequent is covering it. They have been getting reports of it from their readers.

spiritdaily.com...

We worry about hoax: Some of the most prominent examples on the internet (especially YouTube) could easily have been dubbed. First and foremost, we'll keep that in mind. There are also many man-made effects and natural phenomena. But we trust our own viewership, and our viewers are reporting aberrant acoustical effects in a way that makes us want to at least take another look at (or another listen to) it. Most recently, the news reports (in mainstream secular media) have come from Costa Rica, where two weeks ago (the week of January 10, 2012) people across the nation reported a sound alternately described as a hum or a rumble, drawing the attention of seismologists, who offered no ready explanation.

top topics

join