It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 images on $5.00 bill to $100.00 bill

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2002 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I am curious to thoughts on this coincidence??????

From the $5.00 bill to the $100.00 bill the images of 9/11 are told in sequence.

It you take any of the new currency, the ones with the large picture of our Presidents on them and fold them as follows,

Looking at back of bill with United States of America on top, fold bill in half long ways, so when done the bill is full length, but half as wide.

now hold bill so you see the currency amount on the bottom, if it is a $5.oo bill you will see the building and under it the words five dollars. take the right side and fold it to a point (like making a paper airplane) now fold the left side over to match.

you should now see , with the point looking up the word "The" on you left and the bottom part of "America on your right.

turn over so point is looking down, now you see image,\\

if you do this is order from $5.00 to $100.00 you will see:
normal towers on $5.00,
1st hit on $10.00
2nd hit on the $20.00
towers falling on $50.00 ( you have to strch to see this one)
and finally , just a single rise of smoke coming from ground on $100.00

for a curious site on the pentegone crash see this link:www.asile.org...

posted on Jul, 27 2002 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Funny that, as they've all got pictures of buildings/trees on them...

Did you also notice they have the words 'United' and 'America' on there.. and it was United and American Airlines planes.

Or that the letters for 'Osama' can be found in the writing along the top of the note.

Is this proof of government complicity? or Human idiocy?

posted on Jul, 27 2002 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Yes this is the imagry that the freemason or illuminati use, it is not coincidence. The government is very evil and in your face ego's. Symbology is everywhere.

beam.to... to see the $20 bill and other US currency

posted on Jul, 27 2002 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Since there seems to be unconfirmed agreement, the govt, or some other group is definitly doing bad things to this nation.

The Answer is most likely unobtainabel, of whom it actually is.

But please take your best educated guess and name the name.

And share it with all, Thanks

posted on Jul, 29 2002 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Freemasons, Illuminati, UN, Bilgerburgs, shadow government, CIA

Probably just a few handfuls from the tops of these groups

posted on Aug, 20 2002 @ 10:55 AM
link   
O.k. and the camel on a pack of camels has a naked woman standing there in the front leg..?

Hell, that's a clever trick and everything , but ask yourself, does it really spell

s - h - i - t - ?

Not, that I'm not astonished and all.

posted on Aug, 20 2002 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Right! And they knew about this was going to happen back when they first designed the money .... in 1913 or so (the "United States of America"/United & American Airlines).

Obvious conspiracy. The Illuminati knew we'd have airlines! The NWO knew what their names were!!!

No, it's coincidence. We used to be able to fold George Washington to make a picture of a mushroom. It didn't mean he was a closet stoner.

When in doubt, check theories with Snopes first: www.snopes.com

That's the urban legends site. Many of us are familiar with most of the reports there.

posted on Aug, 20 2002 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The money that shows these images are the new design, look on your bill. its dated 1999. Believe, dont Believe, I really dont care, But it is not a coincedence. Probablility is way to unlikely to occur at random.

posted on Aug, 21 2002 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Wolf, the bills were printed in 1999. They were designed MUCH earlier, though. The initial designs were submitted about 1993, after the Feds got approval to do a redesign of the currency and finalized in 1997 or so.

NOW... MY point was that the "United States of America" has been on the bills since the early 1900's. And to say that all these folds add up to evidence of some sort of conspiracy is just stretching the truth to the breaking point and beyond.

As I said, it's no more proof of a conspiracy than folding Washington into a mushroom was proof that he took psylocybin.

posted on Aug, 25 2002 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Alright, I concede to the design being made early on. And yes the United States of America has been on our currency a long time. since I am no mathamatician, I cannot give the odds of the scenes unfolding in sequence from a $5.00 bill to the $100 bill. If as you say this is just a coincedent, then That is good, but unfortunately I dont have such a realistic outlook, I think it is quite possible that there is a group of people that are devious enough to plan and execute something this horrible, for the sole purpose of money and power. I feel all events unfolding now a planned, including the Patriot Act, Homeland Security, and the War on Iraq that is being drummed into the media, the fact that it seems insane to believe something as wild as this makes no sense to the intellegent people of society. I am far from ignorent, but I am convinced a I watch and read all the daily events unfolding that we are headed for a real change for the worse in this country, and the images on the bills, to me shows just how damn sure of theirselves those that are controling this take over are. Please
dont take my beliefs on this as being againt your thoughts, I do enjoy this site and all of you who participate on it. Thanks for your input, sincerely..........

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I found another site that shows the the WTC,Pentagon and OKC bombing on our U.S. bills......kinda of a starnge site though this guy thinks that he can reverse religious images and they are distorted with satanic overtones, but i do like the pic here with "The Eye of Osiris" on top of the Time Warner sign....NWO:

www.clearapath.com...

[Edited on 30-11-2003 by thehippiedude]

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 01:33 AM
link   
THD
Pretty neat website, but the guy obviously has to much time on his hands. I wouldnt read to much into any of these kind of strange occurances. I could probably print out the pages to this website and somehow find a way to create similiar images. Does that mean ATS had any alter motives? Probably.
No, seriously, its just coincidence IMO.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Why is it that whenever I try to go to www.clearapath.com... the site is always down.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britman
Why is it that whenever I try to go to www.clearapath.com... the site is always down.

I just went to it and it was up, I was also their about 50 minutes ago and it was up.....try typing it in.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I just think its a coincidence. People are just folding things to make them look different...

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiergraf
I just think its a coincidence. People are just folding things to make them look different...

I think it is a coincedence, if you could call it even that. The fact that people look for things like this.....and spend many many hours doing it takes away from the coincedence factor. If you look at something long enough, you will find what you want to see.

Another example of this: BIBLE CODE

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Has anyone taken any older money and tried folding it the same way ?

what is shown then ?

Would be interesting to get some bills from the early 1900's, we'd probably see

the sinking of the titanic
JFK assasination
landing on the moon..

who know's ?

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   
People have too much time on their hands i guess

for example when England won the World Cup rugby a number of people started parallels with 1966 and the Football World cup - number of years, squad numbers, points margins etc

Given a number of possibilities creating such "coincidences" is easy. What is hard is establishing the truth.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   
i think the bills as they look without manipulation are reason to question.
why the freemasonic imagery on the $20?
was the guy who designed it just some dude who happened to like pyramids and eqyptian lore.
why egyptian lore on american money....
whats next, dragons?

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   
not dragons..a picture of Bush on a note

top topics

<<   2 >>

join