Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Barack Obama Boycotting Georgia Eligibility Hearing!

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Obama is a Scum sucking Nazi Parasite. This Scum sucker needs to be in Prison for war crimes and contempt of court. THIS IS MY OPINION

Barack Obama has announced through his attorney that he will boycott the administrative hearings scheduled tomorrow in Georgia to review evidence of whether he legitimately is a candidate for the presidency, prompting an attorney for one set of the plaintiffs to describe the nation's commander-in-chief as acting like a "5-year-old brat." by Bob Unruh www.wnd.com...
edit on 26-1-2012 by amy2x because: Fix Link

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
[color=dodgerblue]Maybe I can boycott my next hearing as well.

Second.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
last I heard on THIS was that obama's attorney wrote to the Secretary of State in GA begging him to drop the case and the SOS said no way! Hopefully thats all this is.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by amy2x

"THIS IS MY OPINION"

People believe all sorts of crazy things, don't worry.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I am a little bit ignorant to this case but what is the judge trying to prove that he is not a United States Citizen.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

My original post did not have a comment from me and was promptly dropped in the Trash can by a Moderator. "THIS IS MY OPINION" was for the Moderator to see. This second post of the Topic was moved from politics to this Subcategory!

edit on 26-1-2012 by amy2x because: add a word

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by novaaquos

He's trying to prove is is Nazi Dictator Parasite like GW Bush Jr and Senior. That scums sucker Obama needs to Flap his ears back to Kenya!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by novaaquos

The Judge is not trying to prove anything, that’s not what he does. He enforces the rules of the courtroom and ensures a fair hearing, and he makes the decision or ruling based on the arguments from both parties.

The judge summoned Barack Hussein Obama, someone who happens to be the president and is not above the laws of the land, and apparently Obama and his lawyers are trying every angle to get out of it.

If he is innocent of what the other side claims, his ineligibility to be president or be on the GA ballot for the 2012 elections, then he needs to go and clear his name, but his actions are not that of a innocent person.

Apparently there must be good enough evidence to bring suit against Barack, typically you cant just willy nilly sue someone in court, but im sure this happens. Again, if this was the case, Obama needs to go there and clear his name.

edit on 26-1-2012 by sicksonezer0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by amy2x

i'm not even going to watch your video or read the rest of the post after this; "Obama is a Scum sucking Nazi Parasite. This Scum sucker needs to be in Prison for war crimes and contempt of court."

Unbelievable. Those aren't opinions. You're either are a member of the Nazi Party, or you're not. You're either guilty of war crimes, or you're not. do you have any evidence? of course not, you said yourself that they're opinions. so it's actually just hate speech. contempt of court? sure. irresponsible? sure. naive and ultimately bad for the country? sure. Overstepping the bounds of presidential power? sure. wait, halfway through that list i forgot whether we were talking about Obama or W.

where were you during the Bush years? was he a scum sucking nazi as well? and your want to talk about WAR CRIMES?! Bush, Clinton, Bush the first, they should all be in Gitmo on terror charges. and you're upset about lil ole BARRY?!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sicksonezer0

No, his actions are indicitave of someone who has no damn time to constantly cater to morons that keep this birther crap still alive in courts and the press. If Obama had to personally respond in the flesh to every bonehead that challenged his citizenship he would spend about 10 minutes a month in DC. Look, if you cant get with the guys politics and accomplishments (or lack of) then leave it at that. This is the crap that makes us look like idiots in the eyes of the world. Country in the gutter and we still have to hear about someone wasting court time and money trying to prove the guy wasnt born in Hawaii. LET IT GO. Its childish and insane.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by RicoMarston
reply to post by amy2x

i'm not even going to watch your video or read the rest of the post after this; "Obama is a Scum sucking Nazi Parasite. This Scum sucker needs to be in Prison for war crimes and contempt of court."

Unbelievable. Those aren't opinions.

I could not care less what you do or don't do. Calm down and kneel before your Obama alter and say a prayer.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhillyParanormal
reply to post by sicksonezer0

No, his actions are indicitave of someone who has no damn time to constantly cater to morons that keep this birther crap still alive in courts and the press. If Obama had to personally respond in the flesh to every bonehead that challenged his citizenship he would spend about 10 minutes a month in DC. Look, if you cant get with the guys politics and accomplishments (or lack of) then leave it at that. This is the crap that makes us look like idiots in the eyes of the world. Country in the gutter and we still have to hear about someone wasting court time and money trying to prove the guy wasnt born in Hawaii. LET IT GO. Its childish and insane.

Are you commenting directly from the Whitehouse or do they let you work from home?
edit on 26-1-2012 by amy2x because: add word

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by RicoMarston

My sentiments exactly. Pure idiocy. Gotta love folks who don't agree with someone, or have such strong feelings of hate for people, and autimatically refer to them as Nazis. I dont get it.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by amy2x

They let me work from home. I am the Secretary of State for Responding to Dumbass Birther Crap. Oh, and investigating those who think everyone is a Nazi. Its a full time job. I could also investigate people who have problems putting a sentence together, but they dont pay me enough to investigate everything you write. Make a decision in your life. Concentrate on the things that matter, and stop wasting everyones time with your fantasies about Obama. I know the other things like economy and foreign policy are complicated, but you can do it. Let the stupid birther # go.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I find it incredible that he was not actually vetted, or if someone assisted in the fraud to falsify records they are culpable as well, and here we still sit.

I had talked about being the president when I was in elementary school...being female and felt a female president would be good...

I was repeatedly told by at least 3 elementary teachers I could not be...I was born in this country...but one parent was European...so he could not convey citizenship from USA to me...I was told again I college as I could not understand this with my patriotism coursing through my veins...

then year later, actually decades later...I had to deal with a custody battle with my spouses ex...who proved to be violent and dangerous

She kidnapped the child several times...and had false identities she had stolen and created all kinds of birth certificates, ss cards, passports, licenses...and not just for her but the child I had refers to, as well as another child she had with a second marriage of hers...funny thing is she married a guy named Hussein...and the Feds were involved...when she was arrested in Germany with about 18-19 passports, birth certificates, ss cards, etc...the federal Marshall's received her back into the states...

Here I sit incredulous...beyond understanding, but clearly, this is a very unique perspective....sadly she only went to the federal pen for 3 yrs...and she hacked many identities...as my loved one xstill has issues due to the identity theft. I do not support RFID for "safety" as they are just as liable to have problems with corrupted data...I wondered why after many officials were informed...how she procured a bc in a state without officials becoming aware...

I will not elaborate on some points as it just allows others to engage in fraud easier...but it was a classic case and truly unique, and even the federal agents who knocked on my door...stated she was quite skilled in her fraud and her forgeries...

Then...I heard about Barack...and seeing it was something different I was originally excited. that quickly left me as my strong intuition directed me further...and a grand awareness befell me....and it seemed beyond bizarre...but then I was researching some art imediums...and I was repeatedly led to say "lightning has struck, lightning has come to earth...

My 31 yr old brother in law entered the hospital...dying 3 days later...while I was sounding off on another forum about lightning has struck...as in something wicked this way comes...and about 100-150 feet away from me, lightning struck a pine tree in front of me...and lluckily I was in shelter, as 8 felt the tree explode and it splintered all around...grateful I was not standing there or I could of been like a piece of Swiss cheese. This tree is huge...

Then it all converged upon itself...lightning has struck and has fallen

To earth the woes reveal, and the truth self evidences as it always does, sooner or later, it is clear.

We have a problem and it has nothing to do with racism, in fact that actually made me more hopeful than not...until I examined my intuitions and was left feeling a malignancy whose roots are deeper than my decades...I have a few years over the office holder...but I was never a community organizer...too inundated surviving.

During the time of the international kidnapping, my 7 month old granddaughter was murdered by a licensed babysitter...the case was botched by officials...and the videotaped confession was suppressed...so she only got 3 yrs for the murder...and the forger/kidnapper only got 3 years as well.

I had intuition then as I was working at the hospital when they brought her in the ambulance...I gave the detectives info...to "give the Miranda 2 times, no three...and if in doubt, once again...and guess what they botched up...the Miranda

I also told them some other things that they failed to heed...so it is on them...hard

Not to be a whiner or playing games...it is quite real, this is my reality and unfortunately too few are aware of what is before us...but we will not walk 'this way' twice...I am sure.

Take care and please excuse my lingering grief...and anger.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by amy2x

Originally posted by RicoMarston
reply to post by amy2x

Unbelievable. Those aren't opinions.

I could not care less what you do or don't do. Calm down and kneel before your Obama alter and say a prayer.

oooooook? i don't remember being particularly pro-bama in that post. I thought i listed similar negative aspects of BOTH of our last two presidents. Obama = W = Clinton = HW. it's simple; they're all snake's heads on the same hydra; representatives of the same cabal.
but you only read what i did NOT say. I did NOT say obama is a nazi or that he is an illegal alien or muslim terror king or african separatist so i must LOVE barry, huh? honestly, i think the people who are anti-obama but can't come up with a good argument against his policies or see the parallels between him and former POTUSs is just a racist.
he's different. he's one of them. he is The Other. if you don't think he's an ET nazi clone of an ancient egyptian pharoh, you worship him. riiight.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhillyParanormal
reply to post by RicoMarston

My sentiments exactly. Pure idiocy. Gotta love folks who don't agree with someone, or have such strong feelings of hate for people, and autimatically refer to them as Nazis. I dont get it.

right. i guess calling them "demons" or "trolls" would just be silly. you've got to use the most despicable REAL WORLD terms you can think of. using the term nazi to describe leaders you don't care for because that's what hannity does is almost worse than white people using the n-word to describe black people they don't like because chris rock has a joke about "n-words vs. black people." it's ignorant and gross.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I don't think its the best thing Obama had done as a leader. He must have shown to his people that he is a good citizen as well as a good model for everybody.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Goodness gracious. Obama, should have people working to dispel this if it isn't true... but then again, maybe he thinks it isn't worth his time...

new topics

top topics

join