It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Martial Law is Declared and Gov. Contractors Show up In place of Military?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Fishticon84

yeah that would be freaky, a bunch of robot soldiers running around. that would suck

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pelvi
reply to post by Komodo

The way I see it, they'd probably get me no matter what
. I'm probably the least patriotic person you know, but I don't like bs. My tattoo's alone would get me in trouble in this time.

I'm in the same boat

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by WalterKovacs

OORAH!!, Semper Fi. Nice to see another grunt on here. I don't think any Marine would stand by and let this happen. Except for some of the crap officers that are out there.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by leawyoming

That's another great point, thank you. Would foreign nation states back a resistence in a situation like Martial Law? Our government does it, so why not.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo

Originally posted by usmc0311
reply to post by Komodo

I honestly am not worried about posting on here. I long ago accepted the fact that anything I (or anyone else for that matter)do on my computer can be and probably is monitored so I just gave up caring. If the government wants to come after us I say bring it on. This revolution has to start somehow. If it has to start with the GOV sending out tactical snatch teams to take away everyone who says stuff like we do, then let's go. I sure wouldn't want to kick down the door of someone like myself. We must stop being afraid of these bullies or this will only continue. Anyway Thanks.

it's not about being afraid, it's about being smart ..
(end quote)

My response- Isn't the point of this website to voice or type opinions? No matter what you call it, fear, intelligence whatever. The very fact that you are on this website, even if you don't post what you really feel, is enough to put the spotlight on you. It's a website full of "conspiracies" + you are a member= same boat as the rest of us
edit on 26-1-2012 by DivineFem because: because I am technologically enept

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by musicjunkie

I think there really is an awakening going on in the Military and for veterans right now. We're all getting tired of war, and the true nature of things is really starting to show through as of late.

Here is a thread about national guard troops refusing to answer a questionaire about using deadly force against american citizens.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I try to be smart but I don't think I would stick out any more than most on sites like these. I personally just don't care anymore. enough is enough and hopefully change will begin soon.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

That is true, Police forces seem to be closer to military forces these days. The small town cops in my town drive around in tactical gear and are always rolling with m-4s and such.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I do however, think that that group would become lower in number do to more people waking up in the course of such events.

If they're just then waking up, it's too damn late. They are pretty much SOL.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

That could be what they're working on now by building the FEMA camps. A big disaster would sure help gain control.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

Yeah, read my previous statement on that one.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Cool I'll have to look into that. I wonder if it would be illegal to use contractors for such purposes.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by POPtheKlEEN89

Yeah I agree. We had some bad run-ins with Blackwater in Iraq. They always acted like cowboys or thugs. Soldiering for money just isn't right, True Warriors fight for their people or a just cause, not a paycheck.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Yeah trying to take on people in their home would not be easy. I have actually been on the other side of the fence on this one before. And the ones defending their own territory always have the advantage. One man defending his home can do some serious damage.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Yeah I have even opened up space in my garden for my neighbors with small yards to use for free. And my closest neighbor is my 75 year old landlord that i've known for years so I watch over her as well.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I'm stockpiling supplies and ammunition for such an event....bring it.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dbarnhart

Interesting sounds like the handbook all the jihadists were using in Iraq.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

I know, I often feel like it could be a bit to late, but We hope for the best but are prepared for the worst.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
What really needs to happen before this gets too far out of hand and people start getting killed is for the people to tell the president and the capital that enough is enough and they either repeal the patriot act and get rid of TSA and stop the horse # or war on washington will truly come with shock and awe.

Obama and all his crony's are ignorant clowns, but if the masses just over run the bastards right where they live and point their fingers in their faces, like what should have happened all along, this would quickly end and life could get back to normal.

Obama just doesn't get how close he is to Mussolini's grande finalli , he better wise up and step away before this country's MAJORITY cancels his subscription
edit on 26-1-2012 by sweetnlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetnlow

I know, I would love to have seen the occupy movement find a way to occupy the capitol building or library of congress or something. standing peacefully in the streets does nothing to aid this cause.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join