It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Martial Law is Declared and Gov. Contractors Show up In place of Military?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I've been asking myself this question alot lately. If things are bad enough to declare martial law in this country, there would be alot of military personel who either would run home to protect their families, or not carry out orders to harm American civilians. However someone who is being paid 100-200k a year or more might not have any issues with helping to tyranize the American people.

So my question is this, What would you do if martial law was declared and government contractors showed up in place of the Military? Does anyone know of any other theories on the subject? I will formulate a response for what I would do but I'd like to see what you all think first.

+23 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
This is actually likely to happen. And, to be frank, this is what is going to happen:

I'm going to take my gun and blow their heads off, and I encourage every single U.S. citizen to do the same.

A martial law government is an illegal government, and anybody working for them is guilty a-priori of treason.
edit on 26-1-2012 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

A reminder to those who still keeping their eyes shut:

The military is not in your backdoor because you don't stand up, you just take everything the government throws at you. Martial Law is nothing, now you have normal laws which allows the military to take you in custody for ever. Once again, that won't happen if you are submissive, if you just take everything they throw at you, steal your money, your car, your livelihood.

Not even a genocidal maniac would harm you if you are that submissive, why do you expect the US regime to harm you?

Wake up please.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Learn the facts and truth, we have been operating under Marshal Law since 1862, when Lincoln became the Commander and Chief. This title can only be given to the president when operating under such law. We have been operating under the so called State of Emergency clause ever since, look it up.

Also only during such time can federal elections be put on hold, how many times over the past months have we heard of different States already considering this action?

Read Treason by Design, found here on ATS and on the web to learn more about the laws of this land and how we are governed.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by insaan

Tell that to the people who lived under Stalin in the Soviet Union or the Jews who lived under the rule of Hitler in Nazi Germany.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

Remember Hitler broke no laws, neither has our government, thanks to the 14th amendment. Learn more at www.pacinlaw.org
edit on 26-1-2012 by drmeola because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I will be right beside you A I R, This action would be a very neat way for a sitting administration to avoid the conundrum of posse commitatus. If a government contractor "peace keeper" or some such shows up in my neigborhood I will not hesitate to shoot to kill. Period.
I think however, that the big question is, if so ordered, will the U.S. military fire on civilians? And what do we do then? The average U.S. civilian would stand no chance against the superior hardware and training of the average infantry soldier.
edit on 1/26/2012 by unsteadystate because: Sp

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Then contractors get lit up instead of the military.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311

So my question is this, What would you do if martial law was declared and government contractors showed up in place of the Military?

I would LOOK UP

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
reply to post by insaan

Tell that to the people who lived under Stalin in the Soviet Union or the Jews who lived under the rule of Hitler in Nazi Germany.

I think you need to revisit your history books and you'll see that I'm right. Tell us your version of why Germany targeted Jews, and USSR targeted "people".

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by insaan

A reminder to those who still keeping their eyes shut:

The military is not in your backdoor because you don't stand up, you just take everything the government throws at you. Martial Law is nothing, now you have normal laws which allows the military to take you in custody for ever. Once again, that won't happen if you are submissive, if you just take everything they throw at you, steal your money, your car, your livelihood.

Not even a genocidal maniac would harm you if you are that submissive, why do you expect the US regime to harm you?

Wake up please.

I was just asking a hypothetical question, not for a lesson on how dumb some americans are. If you have no real input then i will no longer respond to you. And I'm very awake, only slept about 3 hours out of the last 48.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by insaan

The Jews were convenient scapegoats for Germany's troubles and, like in North Korea where people are being put into labor camps for "not mourning hard enough", Stalin killed people because of some crazy slight or another.

The concept that if you just sit there and take it is bloody insane. Because if there's nobody to stand up, then the tyrants in charge will just make crap up and take things out of proportion and context to justify their own paranoia and psychosis (like in Stalin-era USSR and North Korea today).
edit on 26-1-2012 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by drmeola
Learn the facts and truth, we have been operating under Marshal Law since 1862, when Lincoln became the Commander and Chief. This title can only be given to the president when operating under such law. We have been operating under the so called State of Emergency clause ever since, look it up.

Also only during such time can federal elections be put on hold, how many times over the past months have we heard of different States already considering this action?

Read Treason by Design, found here on ATS and on the web to learn more about the laws of this land and how we are governed.

I wasn't asking about laws or implementations from long ago, and I know how we are governed. I'm just asking people what if, that's all. I'm just trying to get some real feedback from people to see what they would do in such a situation. So, what would you do?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by unsteadystate

I will be right beside you A I R, This action would be a very neat way for a sitting administration to avoid the conundrum of posse commitatus. If a government contractor "peace keeper" or some such shows up in my neigborhood I will not hesitate to shoot to kill. Period.
I think however, that the big question is, if so ordered, will the U.S. military fire on civilians? And what do we do then? The average U.S. civilian would stand no chance against the superior hardware and training of the average infantry soldier.
edit on 1/26/2012 by unsteadystate because: Sp
[/quote

I'd have to agree with you except for one point, which is the last one. We must not forget about all of us veterans out there who have been trained by the US Military, but also have extensive experience in the insurgency warfare that is being fought in the middle east. Veterans could very well be the biggest thorn in TPTB's side if this were to actually happen. Anyway thanks for your input.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

If Martial law occurs, I see the events as this.
They would stop the trucks with food from moving and guard all the Grocery outlets.
Three days later, people will start to emerge, welcoming the new overlords.
The US populace can not handle hardships.
They will fold like a cheap suitcase.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by angrysniper
Then contractors get lit up instead of the military.

Yes yes yes. I for one would have no moral issues with taking out contractors as opposed to actual military personel. I have the feeling alot of other people feel the same. Maybe one day we will see. Thanks for the input.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by usmc0311

So my question is this, What would you do if martial law was declared and government contractors showed up in place of the Military?

I would LOOK UP

Nice. Thanks, read you loud and clear

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

If Martial law occurs, I see the events as this.
They would stop the trucks with food from moving and guard all the Grocery outlets.
Three days later, people will start to emerge, welcoming the new overlords.
The US populace can not handle hardships.
They will fold like a cheap suitcase.

I think you are absolutely correct about a large group of the populace. The ones who care more about Facebook, Reality TV, and all the other dumb crap these days are those you speak of. I do however, think that that group would become lower in number do to more people waking up in the course of such events. I just wonder which group of people will prevail. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Ex-army reservist myself, to answer your questions simply, the military will not fire upon its own citizens, the national guard however are gun hoe kids that will not hesitate thanks to all the brainwashing that has been done. We witnessed the dry run they did during Katrina with youtube videos out that show this to be fact, and in fact they did have orders to shoot citizens. Going door to door, confiscating lawful guns, and so much more, the one video I remember the kid couldn't be more then 19, and he was the one who said yes they have orders to shoot and kill citizens, with a smile on his face he looked like he couldn't wait to get his first kill of a U.S Citizen.

As for myself, I have no worries since I have status and do not fall under any of their jurisdictions, however if one comes to my house they better have lots of body bags with them for I shoot first and ask questions later.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I think the problem will be that the "mission" will be disguised as humanitarian. For example, a false flag disaster is perpetrated on an area, and these people come in to "help" like in the Katrina aftermath.
So, psychologically, any violence against them may be viewed by most people as being uncalled for, even though they come in and confiscate weapons and set up checkpoints and the like.
Our biggest enemy is ourselves, the collective ignorance of our neighbors. We are just as likely to have to shoot them as some foreigners.
But, having said that, I will shoot the mudderfuggers rather than give up my guns and way of life, neighbor or foreigner.

edit on 26-1-2012 by SurrealisticPillow because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join