People, especially you older ones, we saw this coming, for the last 20 years. We have seen our pay checks either stay the same, or go away completely,
while the consumer prices keep right on ramping up. I myself have been railing against the Federal Research, and the Centralized, International
Banking Cartel. I consider this group to be the biggest criminals America, or any other Nation, has ever seen.
America: Freedom to Fascism
is a 2006 film by Aaron Russo.
The main premise of the film is that the Federal Reserve banking system has maxed out the national debt and bankrupted the United States government,
forcing illegitimate taxation to be imposed. The film describes this attempt at taxation as futile, only prolonging the inevitable collapse of the
American way of life.
The film maker has granted Google Video the right to add the film to its collection. America: Freedom to Fascism can legally be viewed for free
The country is simply broke, broke beyond repair. America's financial obligations are unpayable, its asset prices are illusions, and the great
undertaking in Washington and New York is to preserve those illusions, rather than face Reality
. If the price of preserving those illusions is
$700 billion - and of course it is more likely to run into the trillions - could it really be more expensive to dispense with the illusions now? I
believe only Ron Paul has a plan on How To Do This.
The Fed Twists, the Market Shouts
Legalize Currency Competition
Against the Financial Power Elite
The Fed’s Funny Money
The Spending Scam
Just Freeze the Budget!
After all, instead of rescuing financial institutions that blatantly disregarded risk, the government just as easily could keep the country going by
sending checks to everyone every month - as it already sends Social Security checks to retirees and the disabled.
But as long as the government keeps paying ransom to the BANK , the financial class will
keep taking the country hostage. And they will not
lose any sleep over it either.
Fed Would Be Shut Down If It Were Audited, Expert Says
Is the Federal Reserve Engaged in Acts of Economic Warfare Against America?
"I think we have more machinery of government than is necessary,
too many parasites living on the labour of the industrious."
(Thomas Jefferson Letter to William Ludlow, 1824)
1. A government of masses.
2. Authority derived though mass meeting or any form of dirrect expression.
3. Results in mobocary.
4. Attiude toward property is communistic-negating property rights.
5. Attiude toward law is that the will of majority shall regulate, whether it be based upond deliberation or government by passion, prejudice, and
impules, without restraint or regard to consequences.
6. Results in demagogism, license, agitation, discontent, anarchy.
1. Authority is derived through the election by the people of public officials best fitted to represent them.
2. Attitude toward property is respect for laws and individual rights, and a sensible economic procedure.
3. Attitude toward law is administration of justice in accord with fixed principles and established evidence, with a strict regard to consequences.
4. A greater number of Citizens and extent of territory may be brought by its compass.
5. Avoids the dangerous extreme of tyranny or mob-ocracy.
6. Results in statesmanship, liberty, reason, justice, contentment, and progress.
The essence of the New World Order (NWO) or world management system is that it is management by social engineers, rather than government based on a
written Constitution. How you are affected by this management system depends on what the social engineers decide the system should do for you and
require of you. The social engineers and system managers think of themselves as scientists applying the scientific method to the control of group
behavior. Your behavior and your relationships are regarded as the subject of investigation and control by those who call themselves social
scientists. You are among their test animals, and you have no say in, and often no knowledge of, experiments that involve you. If the NWO is totally
implemented, your independence, individuality, and freedom will be gone.
Even if the reader disregards everything else in this post, please always remember this: Baron M.A. Rothschild wrote, "Give