It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mysterious Death of Marilyn Monroe

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Somewhere during the years I recall a quote from Marilyn Monroe and it has remained etched in my memory.

I think it is smarter to be dumb.

Combine the qquote with the fact with something I read about Marilyn Monroe being a big fan of Albert Einsten. I have never been convinced that Marilyn lacked intelligence. She certainly had a less than secure and loving Childhood which may have seen her seeking love and security elsewhere but I do not believe she was completely ignorant of her world.

Men can be very heartless in their actions for sexual conquest and to me this is definitely not a sign of intelligence. Any man in a position of authority who is married and engages in extra marital sexual activity without contraception is just an outright idiot - who is thinking with his 'small' brain and not the cerebral brain.

It is the same as when I read that a person 'slept' with someone - I always laugh at the incongruence of the term 'slept' you see if people were merely 'sleeping' with someone - in the literal sense - then there would be no scandal or illegitimate pregnancies - I always thought it was the sex. On a moot point the cabal/illiuminati/whatever all use sex as a tool of black magic and even 'breed' their Children for a specific task. It would not surprise me in the least if Marilyn Monroe was a Child borne for the specific task of bedding the President and his brother. There is, after all scant known about her genetic origins and what is know is very patchy in terms of a solid base of evidence.

I still say - murder with a very profound hmmmm at some of what has been discussed.

Much Peace...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Your post made me think of suzanne somers and how she is nothing like her stupid and ditzy threes company character in real life.Are there people out there who actually think the way her tv show character thinks and acts is how she really is?

edit on 3-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Unfortunately television - the hypnotic tool that it is - has people believing whatever they watch. Some people actually think television characters are real.

Cannot recall where but I was listening to an interview and the professional being interviewed stated that if you take a person who has never viewed a television - sit them in front of it - watching - it will take 45 mins for them to enter an hypnotic state. Second day sit them in front of the television - watching - it will take five minutes for them to enter an hypnotic state. So by the third day they will enter the hypnotic state within a minute. Pretty effective don't you think - does not take long.

So - it does not take much does it - first movie where we watch Marilyn Monroe and it takes us 45 mins to believe she is a ditzy blonde and the second time - five minutes.

So Blocula - the television character may not be as ditzy in real life - BUT - the people who are watching the television and believe the character is real - are completely hypnotised - just as the cabal/illuminati/whatever want their slaves to be.

Much Peace...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

I use to wish that there was a real Gilligans Island that i could get stranded on,who would want to be rescued and taken away from there? not me.But of course i knew that Gilligans Island was a Fantasy Island created on a sound stage in hollywood.For someone to actually believe that tv shows and tv show characters are real,they must have some very real mental problems...

Those who were ultimately responsible for killing both kennedy brothers,imo,are the same people who were ultimately responsible for killing marilyn monroe,jimi hendrix,janis joplin,jim morrison and john lennon ect,ect. Because they were the cultural icons of the 1960's and of the free love,anti-war hippie movement and they could sway the opinions of literally millions of people and millions of people getting high,feeling good and making love all day are not easily controlled...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
No mystery no more than JFK or his brother, the problem with knowing too much truth in this world, is it ends up getting you killed

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by STJV844

the problem with knowing too much truth in this world, is it ends up getting you killed

People should never stop looking for the truth or asking questions about thing's, no matter what. Just never.

We shouldn't be so quick to simply give up like that..

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

The Mysterious Death of Marilyn Monroe

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/xe4f1321f2.jpg[/atsimg]

saving this as one of the favs !!! Thank you for this post

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ozzyb

Thanks, hope you enjoyed the read..

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Nice thread,but this issue was already threaded about 15 months ago > www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh well...marilyn monroe wasnt the only celebrity who has tragically died too young...

What about the mysterious deaths of...

brian jones,jim morrison,jimi hendrix,james dean,sal mineo,natalie wood,cass elliot,randy rhoads,ottis redding, nick adams,george reeves,carole lombard,jayne mansfield,bob crane,janis joplin,keith relf,buddy holly,aaliyah,jp richardson,ritchie valens,marc bolan,sam cooke,john denver,phil ochs,john lennon,heath ledger,michael jackson,peter tosh,sonny bono,jim croce,marvin gay,judy garland,jean harlow,leslie howard,ricky nelson,keith moon,andy gibb,johnny ace,tupac shakur,kurt cobain,david carridine,ronnie vanzant,steve gaines,cassie gaines,stevie ray vaughn,michael hutchence,carl switzer,isadora duncan,grace kelly,john bonham,billie holiday,patsy cline,hank williams,bruce lee,brandon lee,selena perez,john ritter,dana plato,diana frances,brian keith ect,ect???

The more you live the faster you will die...

That sad and sorry list goes on and on and on and it keeps getting longer every year...

A mega conspiracy thread in the making...
edit on 30-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

I think your list is clutching at straws there buddy.

Mega conspiracy thread? Go on put it together in an intelligent way. You will find there just aint no conspiracies, just excess.Love to see it though. You left an easy hundred others off the list BTW.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Interesting thread and very well written.

I read It a few days ago, watched the videos (and read the other thread by TheMythLives) and tried to read some more from the web, and now I re read some parts.

It seems to me, that this was a case of manslaughter (not premeditated murder).

To me, the events went something like this:

She took some pills in the afternoon, then RFK came over to tell her that it was over, she got hysterical, someone who was with Bobby gave her a shot, and the shot (intramuscular, there was a blue on her hip), combined with the pills she had taken before, left her comatose.

The ambulance was called, and she died either on the way to the hospital, or when she was already there (I believe the ambulance incident to be true).

Since RFK had been in the house, and the whole thing could be linked back to him, his people (secret service, or other), had to clean up the scene. A quick decision was made, and here was a dead woman who was addicted to pills and had tried to kill herself before, so the most logical thing was to make it look like suicide.

The fact that she had taken some pills and that the shot later killed her, could account for the lack of pill residue in the stomach.

The discoloration of the colon could have come from an enema taken earlier in the day (she was used to doing that after all, and there was no damage to the anal area, and I don’t think you can force an enema into someone without causing damage). The washing of the sheets (I don’t know why nobody mentioned this, or I don’t remember reading it) could be accounted for the fact that MAYBE RFK and MM had sex one last time. Gee, it was what they did when they were together anyway. And even if he meant to end it, she was being used, so he might as well have used her one more time.

The sheets had to be washed, because if semen was discovered there, it would be investigated.

The little red diary had to disappear, so the media would not read things about RFK. RFK had to get out of LA. And the autopsy samples had to disappear as well to leave the whole thing “as clean” as possible.

It was a decision they had to make fast, and therefore the inconsistencies found. I am sure if the CIA or the Mob had done this on purpose, it would have been ONE CLEAN JOB. And not the messy thing they did. They did it in a haste. And it was messy.

The mob, according to what I read in Tim Adler’s book Hollywood and the Mob, were just as eager as anyone else to know who had done it, so apparently, they had nothing to do with it.

In the end, to me, RFK’s people did kill her, but unwillingly. And then, they had to protect the boss.

One more thing, if Marilyn had talked, don’t you think the Kennedys would have used their power to pressure the media to discredit her in front of the public? By making her sound like a crazy person for example? She had been at a psychiatric hospital that same year… It would have been way easier than getting their hands dirty killing the biggest star of the time… I mean suppose the UFO story is true (I don’t think so), a sex goddess who had been in a psychiatric hospital, in 1962 talking about gray people? She would have been sent to a psychiatric all over again.

If I missed something, please tell me. But this is what I see in everything that was written here.

edit on 1-4-2013 by Sifar because: Explain the shot would have been to the hip.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Timely thread bump for the 53rd anniversary of this truly peculiar and mysterious death.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Rising Against

Hello RA, and may I also suggest that people read this thread and its OP, another fine work by Rising Against (we want more! we want more!).

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nicolas Flamel
I would like to add a little to RA's excellent posts with some paraphrasing from the 2011 book: "Marilyn Monroe" A Case for Murder" by Jay Margolis published in 2011. Also some of Dr. Noguchi autopsy findings are presented.

Note that what I am paraphrasing from the book is available as a free preview of the contents of the book.

As you mentioned Dr. Noguchi noted: "A slight ecchymotic area is noted in the left hip and left side of lower back." Ecchymosis means a discoloration of the skin caused by bruising. So had someone held her down, especially her lower body?

Dr. Noguchi also noted: "The colon shows marked congestion and purplish discoloration.".

So what caused this purplish discoloration in her colon? John Miner, a former L.A. County prosecutor involved with the Monroe case claims a drug-laced enema was administered to Monroe.

"The toxic level was so high she would have had to take 60 to 70 pills,"

He claims this is the only way such a massive dosage of drugs could have been administered, especially since the autopsy report claimed "The stomach is almost completely empty...No residue of the pills is noted."

John Miner told others that administering a drug-laced enema was an "almost perfect crime" and "an easy one to cover up." He also implicates Monroe's housekeeper Mrs. Murray, who apparently was, in the middle of the night "washing loads after load of linens". This washed linen, which was really crime scene evidence, was put into garbage bags then loaded to a waiting pickup truck and disposed of immediately at the county dump.

This may explain the "how" it happened. We know the why as you have demonstrated.

Marilyn Monroe: A Case for Murder

Noguchi Autopsy Report: this is quite morbid, search the internet if you really want to read it

Like many teenage boys, I had a crush on Marilyn, and I don't think she was a suicide, troubled yes.

Elton John wrote a song about Norma Jeane, which expresses my feelings for her better than I ever could:

It would appear after the enema was administered, even if death occurred the faecal matter would still be ,exited as with a normal enema. So the washing and clearing up of the bedroom tends to suggest, that the body was disturbed, while the sheets were replaced. If this is the case it would require more than one person to do this job. Again all very fishy.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Rising Against

Obviously an old thread, but a fantastic read.

I came upon this thread while searching for Jayne Mansfield. Now I've completely forgotten what I was going to write because I read through all of this. These are things I never knew, and here I've sat for the longest time wondering why people got into a trend of wearing Marilyn Monroe shirts, which in essence supported drug overdosing in my opinion. Now my entire opinion on that has changed. I knew Monroe donked around a lot, but I didn't know she donked around THAT much. Same with Jayne Mansfield. They favored each other, too. Jayne Mansfield is the girl Tracii Gun, of L.A. Guns, sang about in his hit, "The Ballad of Jayne." Both of these women have some very fascinating stories behind their lives and deaths.

I might be 6 years late on this, but you got a S&F from me.

posted on Aug, 9 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sifar
reply to post by Rising Against

Interesting thread and very well written.

I read It a few days ago, watched the videos (and read the other thread by TheMythLives) and tried to read some more from the web, and now I re read some parts.

It seems to me, that this was a case of manslaughter (not premeditated murder).

To me, the events went something like this:

She took some pills in the afternoon, then RFK came over to tell her that it was over, she got hysterical, someone who was with Bobby gave her a shot, and the shot (intramuscular, there was a blue on her hip), combined with the pills she had taken before, left her comatose.

The ambulance was called, and she died either on the way to the hospital, or when she was already there (I believe the ambulance incident to be true).

Since RFK had been in the house, and the whole thing could be linked back to him, his people (secret service, or other), had to clean up the scene. A quick decision was made, and here was a dead woman who was addicted to pills and had tried to kill herself before, so the most logical thing was to make it look like suicide.

The fact that she had taken some pills and that the shot later killed her, could account for the lack of pill residue in the stomach.

The discoloration of the colon could have come from an enema taken earlier in the day (she was used to doing that after all, and there was no damage to the anal area, and I don’t think you can force an enema into someone without causing damage). The washing of the sheets (I don’t know why nobody mentioned this, or I don’t remember reading it) could be accounted for the fact that MAYBE RFK and MM had sex one last time. Gee, it was what they did when they were together anyway. And even if he meant to end it, she was being used, so he might as well have used her one more time.

The sheets had to be washed, because if semen was discovered there, it would be investigated.

The little red diary had to disappear, so the media would not read things about RFK. RFK had to get out of LA. And the autopsy samples had to disappear as well to leave the whole thing “as clean” as possible.

It was a decision they had to make fast, and therefore the inconsistencies found. I am sure if the CIA or the Mob had done this on purpose, it would have been ONE CLEAN JOB. And not the messy thing they did. They did it in a haste. And it was messy.

The mob, according to what I read in Tim Adler’s book Hollywood and the Mob, were just as eager as anyone else to know who had done it, so apparently, they had nothing to do with it.

In the end, to me, RFK’s people did kill her, but unwillingly. And then, they had to protect the boss.

One more thing, if Marilyn had talked, don’t you think the Kennedys would have used their power to pressure the media to discredit her in front of the public? By making her sound like a crazy person for example? She had been at a psychiatric hospital that same year… It would have been way easier than getting their hands dirty killing the biggest star of the time… I mean suppose the UFO story is true (I don’t think so), a sex goddess who had been in a psychiatric hospital, in 1962 talking about gray people? She would have been sent to a psychiatric all over again.

If I missed something, please tell me. But this is what I see in everything that was written here.

Sheets were washed not because of semen but possible stains from anal leakage/evidence of the fatal barbiturate enema she was probably given. That's why there was no evidence of pills in her stomach or anything for her to have taken them with in the room.

Either way who discovers the dead body of someone they're close to and is in the frame of mind to start doing laundry, not to mention why would you call Dr. Feelgood, her psyche handler, if you thought something was wrong, and not the police or paramedics. The whole thing stinks. RIP Marilyn

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join