It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mysterious Death of Marilyn Monroe

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Biliverdin

Considering the pic was taken post mortem she looks fine! And her hair was not in mess in the picture in which she lies dead in her bed. By the way, the lividity wasn't consistent with her position (on her side). As to her hair, must have been due to the skull being opened?

I'll dig it up. Yes I know the one you guys mean. But I mean another one which I can't find right now.

Check the second post mortem picture, she looks peacefull. And yes she's without make up! Without flattering light and most important: her personality isn't there anymore!
edit on 30-1-2012 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
“a newly released video interview reveals that Robert Kennedy, while U.S. Attorney General, received a classified briefing on a crashed UFO that was extraterrestrial in origin, and whose technology was secretly being reverse engineered. According to Lt Colonel Philip Corso, who served as head of the U.S. Army’s Foreign Technology Desk from 1961-1963, he personally briefed Kennedy about the Army’s effort to seed extraterrestrial technologies into the private sector. Interviewed shortly before his death in 1998,Corso revealed for the first time that Bobby Kennedy contacted him for his knowledge on highly classified national security information. Corso from 1953-1957 had served in a number of National Security Council committees during the Eisenhower administration as the Army Liaison reporting directly to Lt General Arthur Trudeau who was head of U.S. Army Intelligence. Corso’s revelation is further evidence that President Kennedy was aware of the extraterrestrial origins of UFOs. Kennedy sought to gain information on UFOs from various sources in order to re-establish direct Presidential control. It is very likely that this is the reason Bobby Kennedy sought Corso out. Corso’s revelation adds to evidence that President Kennedy’s efforts to gain oversight over UFOs played a role in his 1963 assassination. Importantly, Corso provides an insight into how the UFO issue may have also been a factor in the death of Marilyn Monroe and the 1968 assassination of Robert Kennedy.” -Michael Salla, the founder of the Exopolitics Institute

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Nice thread,but this issue was already threaded about 15 months ago > www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh well...marilyn monroe wasnt the only celebrity who has tragically died too young...

What about the mysterious deaths of...

brian jones,jim morrison,jimi hendrix,james dean,sal mineo,natalie wood,cass elliot,randy rhoads,ottis redding, nick adams,george reeves,carole lombard,jayne mansfield,bob crane,janis joplin,keith relf,buddy holly,aaliyah,jp richardson,ritchie valens,marc bolan,sam cooke,john denver,phil ochs,john lennon,heath ledger,michael jackson,peter tosh,sonny bono,jim croce,marvin gay,judy garland,jean harlow,leslie howard,ricky nelson,keith moon,andy gibb,johnny ace,tupac shakur,kurt cobain,david carridine,ronnie vanzant,steve gaines,cassie gaines,stevie ray vaughn,michael hutchence,carl switzer,isadora duncan,grace kelly,john bonham,billie holiday,patsy cline,hank williams,bruce lee,brandon lee,selena perez,john ritter,dana plato,diana frances,brian keith ect,ect???

The more you live the faster you will die...

That sad and sorry list goes on and on and on and it keeps getting longer every year...

A mega conspiracy thread in the making...
edit on 30-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Nice thread,but this issue was already threaded about 15 months ago >

Come on now, that's just a silly point to make really. As you yourself just said the last one was 15 months ago so I think It's ok to post another - And to post another which is adding different information about the case at times as well.

Sometimes I get the feeling people are just bored and looking for anything to complain about now.

edit on 31-1-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I wasnt mentioning a similar thread having been made about marilyn monroe and yours in any negative way,sorry if it sounded so,i "s n f" yours for a good reason...

Important subjects have a way of drifting into the back pages and then into the past where they become buried and forgotten and they should always be revisited...

And the main point of my post,that i opened by stating "nice thread" was that all we ever hear about is james dean and marilyn monroe and as my incomplete list shows,there were many,many other tragic too early deaths and each and everyone of them could be and should be threaded,discussed and analyzed...

Not just the two or three we almost always only hear about...
edit on 31-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Well, if I completely misunderstood I apologize (It's just one of days today where I'm at you see). The topics I typically like to write about often have been discussed before as well so I always seem to get people complaining whether it be posting or PM etc.

But yeah, once again, if I misunderstood this time then I'm sorry, Blocula.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Is there any truth to the story that when the house that Marilyn died in was remodeled the contractors found actual bugging equipment? Allegedly this equipment would have been state of the art in the early 1960's, and only available to government agencies such as the FBI. I have seen the story posted on several websites, notably in the trivia section of actress Victoria Hamel's biography on imdb. The item states that Hamel and her husband spent $100,000 removing the eavesdropping equipment. I have always gone back and forth between believing that Monroe's death was an accidental overdose and outright murder. If the bugging story is true, it would certainly lend credibility to the Marilyn's belief that she was being spied on and support the murder theory.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Has anyone mentioned "the state" that marilyns body was found in,meaning a certain part of her anatomy? I remember reading in a book that the coroners report mentioned that a private part of her body was deformed and much larger than it should have been and that she may have been raped just before being killed.Perhaps raped by cia agents,or whoever else may have killed her?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Marilyn was NO Jackie Kennedy.

And that's pretty much what did Marilyn in.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
reply to post by blocula

Nice thread,but this issue was already threaded about 15 months ago >

Come on now, that's just a silly point to make really. As you yourself just said the last one was 15 months ago so I think It's ok to post another - And to post another which is adding different information about the case at times as well.

Sometimes I get the feeling people are just bored and looking for anything to complain about now.

edit on 31-1-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

I think that it is a positive thing that Rising Against publishes such research based threads, then lets people follow the many leads and links, to form their opinions. There are far too many threads that offer very little startup information and just ask people to post their yes/no opinions. They are always well thought out and well researched and for anyone with little foreknowledge of the subject, they are an excellent introduction and research starting point. They bring most of the known facts into one place and allow others to do their own research and to add to the pool. There are not many people who write such compelling threads and the OP should be applauded for doing the subjects they cover, such a thorough service !

Keep it up, you never sell us short !

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonycliffs
Marilyn was NO Jackie Kennedy.

And that's pretty much what did Marilyn in.
I've always heard and assumed and even read in a couple of books that what "did her in" was the fact that she was supposedly sleeping with both john and robert kennedy and that she was told,or somehow found out,high level security and top secret information that she should'nt have known and to stop her from telling others about it,she was killed...

This link describes a lot,about the bruising all over marilyns body,including the "private parts" of her body being traumatized that i mentioned above and it even tells about mob boss sam giancana's "story" about how the mob killed her and his account matches the coroners report > www.marilynmonroemurdered.com...
edit on 1-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Marilyn was made " available " to the Kennedy brothers, because of their wealth and power, I think it is useful to remember who introduced them in the first place. I also think that she was so distraught by being dumped ( as she saw it ) by JFK and probably Bobby at the same time. She threatened JFK with exposure of the affair, and probably other things as well. I think that when Bobby went round with the other two men, he was trying to talk her into backing off, as it either had to come from him or JFK, and JFK wanted to keep away from her. When the talking to failed to get the required response, Bobby left the other men to sort her out, if that's how it happened, then they cold bloodedly killed her and they had the co-operation of the housekeeper, because if she had the duty to care for Marilyns mental health and wellbeing, she would have monitered her every move and any visitors moves as well. Unless of course she failed in her duty, then realised she was in trouble and moved her body afterwards to stage set the suicide and to cover her mistakes. It seems obvious that the overdose was delivered by injection, with the intention to kill, probably internally, she probably struggled and got the bruising then.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
What's everyone's fascination with this woman? She is not that good looking, just like Madonna. I have seen women on this earth that are so beautiful and are not glamorous stars. They blow away every single star ever. Simply, she was a junky that got hooked on drugs and killed herself. Case closed, no different than countless human beings dying every year from drugs. time for everyone to get over this woman, she got hooked on drugs and killed herself, just like countless other losers in this world.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
You have a low opinion of her,

Others have a high opinion of her. Simple as !

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TWISTEDWORDS

Simply, she was a junky that got hooked on drugs and killed herself. Case closed

As I tried to show in the opening post.. there's quite a bit more to the story than that.

Try reading it.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Its the moment,the place in time and the changing moral attitudes of america during the period when Marilyn Monroe started doing what she was doing with her image and her style,the late 1940's and early 1950's,that set her apart and she was a pretty woman as well,theres no denying that and she became a hollywood star...

I always preferred Jayne Mansfield myself,who appeared into the glamour and hollywood scenes on the heels of Marilyn Monroe,another beautiful blonde who died suddenly,tragically and violently in a car crash when she was 34 years old ...

edit on 3-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I don't need to read it, she is gone and never coming back. Big deal....who cares.....move on with your own life....it amazes me how people want to live their own lives through other people.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

move on with your own life

I found it interesting and somewhat mysterious (mysterious topics being my favourite) therefore I decided to do some research into it in my spare time and then write a thread about it - You see, I also happen to find history, and events from history, quite interesting and I feel It's something we can learn from. If you don't share the same interest in this as me however then I strongly suggest you take your own advice quoted above.

Otherwise you're doing nothing but wasting your own time, my time, and the time of those who are reading this thread. With that being so, thanks and goodbye.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TWISTEDWORDS

I don't need to read it, she is gone and never coming back. Big deal....who cares.....move on with your own life....it amazes me how people want to live their own lives through other people.

If that was a logical argument, then murder wouldn't be on the books. Cause their victim is gone, and ain't coming back. Never mind wisdom such as this:

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must Man be of learning from experience." George Bernard Shaw

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

Its called learning dude. Worthwhile activity to some. Find a subject your passionate about, do thorough research, present the information to others. Well, in my book, thank goodness some are doing that on ATS. If they didn't, others wouldn't have a place to put their sarcastic, quippy two sentence contributions which add nothing to the discussion. Then were would we be?

Already covered the subject of learning from history. Anything left?

One last observation. Your amazement over how some people want to live "through" the lives of others I found particularly interesting. So in this post of yours as an example, your living your life trying to show that other people aren't doing what you would. Which to me really fits your description of what amazes you. Your amazed and amazing all rolled up into one!

edit on 2/3/2012 by Open2Truth because: grammar malfunction

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Loved your studies of JFK, RFK and this one. All three peak my interest.

Once you remove Peter Lawford's witness testimony from the time line, the other witnesses statements seem to pretty much agree. Once you weigh the witness testimony of people who saw Robert Kennedy together with Peter Lawford that night in Los Angeles, plus the absence of pill capsule "caps" undissolved in her stomach, plus her threats to "tell all", there is little room in my mind for anything else other than a quiet cover up of her murder by the state. For shame. They took advantage of her beauty and ignorance, chewed her up and spit her out, then did away with here to keep their subterfuge quiet in order to protect their image. Thus denying all of us her presence.

Fuming

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join