It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange will host a talk show on a Russian TV network

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange will host a talk show on a Russian TV network

www.washingtonpost.com

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, who has championed the exposure of government secrets, is getting his own TV show — on a network bankrolled by the Russian government.

Assange will host a talk show on the Kremlin-backed RT news network starting in March, focusing on what the network said in an announcement Wednesday is “his favorite topic: controversy.”

...and...

In a news release, WikiLeaks said the Australian-born Assange, 40, will host 10 half-hour conversations with “key political players, thinkers and revolutionaries from around the world.” The content and guests remain
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 1/26/12 by RoswellCityLimits because: ...spacing issues

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I wanna hear this show, but I'm still not sure what to think of this fella...

If he 'knows' the 'truth', the MSM would come up with something (...such as accusations of sexual assault, maybe?...) to discredit his name...

...BUT- he could also be full of poo, and a sexual predator...

Either way, what do y'all think, ATSers?

www.washingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I for one would love to see it, especially the interviews with key political figures sounds promising as Assange is a well-versed and intelligent individual who will be asking the right questions.
Lets see how this one turns out to be, there is not much to say until the show actually aired.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Really look forward to this

I watch RT a fair bit, I enjoy CrossTalk with Peter Lavelle and another fave show on there is the Keiser Report with Max Keiser

I like their reporting, its what should be shown on all news stations

Hopefully England wont block RT when Assange joins, i can only imagine the things hes going to be talking about - No doubt our gov's will say the channels spewing propaganda and stop them been able to broadcast over here, but we'll see.

Looking forward to it none the less, peace

edit on 26-1-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
What happened to his hype that a big bank will be put on its knees due to corruption at the top? That was supposed to be Bank of America. No leaks came out from Wikileaks.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I wonder if he's saving his biggest Wiki-information for the show?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

Parts of that information had been released, though there is said to be more, but as Wikileaks suffers from the lack of donations and funding (due to the close down of their paypal and bank accounts) it is hard to publicise any of it.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
short and sweet.

Someone close to me will be by his side during the show and no, its not a european. Enjoy the show.

new topics

top topics

join