It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No US involvement in Russian protests: Envoy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

No US involvement in Russian protests: Envoy

www.kurat.com

The US was not involved in any opposition rallies in Russia, Washington's ambassador Michael McFaul has said, as Moscow gave the go-ahead to a planned opposition march followed by a rally where 50,000 people will protest the results of the parliamentary elections.

"That's not true. People came there because they had something to say, not because the Americans did something. It's your affairs, not ours
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
REALLY? No Really?? is that the ambassador best and only excuse? because i am not buying it nor believing it.

If its Russia's affairs Why didn't the people started protesting when Putin was president of Russia? dont give me excuses on why the people didn't protested Putin in 2005 or 2008.

The main question now is why now? simple because of the Arab Spring is connected to the Russian Protests!

Its all aimed at Russia and China.

If gaddafi was such evil tyrant which i dont believe he was why didn't the Libyans protested and overthrow him during the clintion era?

They didn't want that to happen so what did happen is that year and after year with the help of the Western NGO Groups such as
National Endowment for Democracy and others they funded and i would bet they also brought in weapons to.

Why you think the NGO groups National Endowment for Democracy and the IRI panicked when they were raided and all of there documents were sized by Egyptian police?

Its because they know they are guilty! if you haven't anything wrong why then would you panic?

www.kurat.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
What i don't understand
Is why Gaddafi (being such an oh so evil man) was nominated for Nobel Peace Prize.
And that huge waterway that brought water throughout the whole area.
Didn't every libyan get a cut of the oil money as well? Just like Iran? (ding ding ding, red light! clue)

Anyways, I bet people went for their own reasons, but we all know how the CIA likes to start revolutions against their governments.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

The protests started just after the mid term elections, where there was wide spread vote irregularities. In one incident on the of the local politicians was caught filling out ballots. People loved Putin when he was President. When his party got pegged with the vote fraud, his popularity declined rapidly. Couple that with Putin removing the entity that oversaw the elections just prior to them was another point of discontent.

People need to get over their forest of mirrors mentality.
edit on 26-1-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

(...) as Moscow gave the go-ahead to a planned opposition march followed by a rally where 50,000 people will protest the results of the parliamentary elections.

Often people come here and point fingers at other countries for their "brutality" and whatnot.

Seriously, people need to start looking into small details like this. The fact that Moscow gave permission for a massive protest of 50,000 people speaks higher than some stories spread by western propaganda towards other regimes.

Not saying Russia is heaven, or that this crap didn't happen or that the elections were manipulated, or even that Putin is a great president/dictator/whatever.

But at least let people formulate their opinions based on facts, not stereotypical propaganda.

As for the involvement of the US, I doubt it. Infiltration in movements happens all the time, from all the countries anywhere. US "spies" were seen in other countries protests, but usually they are confined to observer status.

It's not by chance that the CIA files on societies and communities are filled with detailed information, they do gather information, and that does not mean they manipulate anything.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
OF COURSE THE US IS. Gorbechev, Kissinger's good buddy, ordered Putin, a relatively good politician, to step down. I am very afraid they are trying to do to him, what they did to Gaddaffi because he is trying to disclose what they are doing.

edit on 26-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join