It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon: inexplicable phenomena. Luna Cognita video.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

China is the "Perfect Monster": Comunist in Social and hyper capitalist in Economy.

In my personal opinion China is a newbe in the Super Powers Space Milieu.

But if China officially said to do something... China do it! For sure, and in time scheduled.
It's a matter of honor for chinese people.

And also China have MONEY, a lot of money, and can buy the more advanced technology and other... to establish a base on the Moon.

China has understand that SPACE is the next challenge, in every fied, technologic, economic, military, politic, energetic and social... and we must stay sure,..... China do not want loose this strategic challange!

China know now, what hide on the Moon, and this is no good for the other.

Arken, I understand your take on China, but...

1.- China does not have so much money (divide GDP by number of inhabitants)

2.- you forget the US Secret Space Program

(which, of course, being secret...)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Yes they frequent the moon just like they frequent our little homely rock!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I am 100% sure Nasa has manipulated at least a few of the moon images, however I do not believe they are hiding any structures or advanced civilisations as people want to believe. Considering the amount of manipulation done in today’s society I think it is naive of anyone to think they would not have made changes when a lot less people would have been aware of these techniques. I personally think Nasa just edit the odd image anomalies out, I myself often edit out lens flares etc but I am pretty sure I am not covering up any aliens of UFOs.

Remember this is space, and moon so it could manifest totally different lens effects than what we get here on Earth. The people at Nasa probably just do a bad job every once and a while.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I just got to thinking, some of these 'things' could be Russian ships. They were in space during this time too, so it's likely some of these are Russian ships. I do believe in UFO's, just not so much in this case. I'm skeptical of pictures of 'UFO's' in general because it's so easy to do something like this with the magic of photoshop.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I was in High school when the first landing took place, and we had TV's in the class and watched it "Live"...I have never doubted, that it was real.

However, I have looked at all the evidence over and over again...and the so called anomalies always seem either, obvious camera problems...this was the 60's, hello. Later, it was easy to manipulate such poor images, there was never any resolution to begin with.

Is there any doubt that all this resurgence of speculation and "conspiracy" theories exist today in light of NASA, loosing it's majority of funding.

Or, have they merely gone black op, and all this so called trillions of tax payer bail out money, unaccounted for, funding the next step in their agenda.

I don't know...as a matter of fact what I have learned is that we as just citizens will never know...the truth.

Did they release some fake footage...just in case, probably. Did we actually go there...probably. Did they find something, or witness something, they don't think we are ready for...probably.

Will we ever know for sure...probably not.

But, keep on investigating...keep showing videos, keep seeking truth, and never give up.

Interesting stuff, but the jury is still out.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I think more of the photo manipulation is done by that Youtuber.

Yeah, huge, if those things are in that proximity of the moon their average length would be in the area of 20 miles to even more. Yet no amateur astronomers have picked up on this in a century, that watch the skies 24 hours a day world wide. That dude making these videos, hundreds of them, must be an inheritance baby, because I don't see how he could maintain any kind of employment being so busy 'analyzing' images and making Youtube videos.

Let me illustrate from a related thread.

This is from one of his UFO videos around the moon, from some spacecraft or the ISS it doesn't matter where he gets his stuff from its rarely referenced.

Here's a split screen shot.

Here's a fuzzy approximation of scale, I made to get some idea of the size of his alleged UFOs.

So using an extension of the MATCHED lunar images provided, to get a ballpark figure using the accuracy of Photoshop digital pixel count, one can clearly see if these 'UFOs' are actually around the moon, at 21 pixels, easy math says they are close to 20 miles in diameter.

You believe that?

Or something in the cameras?

Images linked to this thread had to be downsized to view here, inset attached as the first image is actual capture size, count the pixels yourself. Just an example of the deception used, unless you believe in undetected 20 mile long spacecraft near us.
edit on 26-1-2012 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Yeah, your right (I think). Does seem like the same old dots of "something" cropping up all the time. However there was some interesting footage on that video of objects moving above the lunar surface. Plus the ones with shadows do seem quite interesting. I would love to see some "more" convincing footage. I do enjoy his videos though, kills a few hours and takes my mind to another place for a short while!

Illustronic: Great job of analysing the moon pic.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
The whole idea of some form of ancient civilisation existing on the moon once upon a time is perfectly believable, how many civilisations before us? We don't even know that. All I want to know, is why the cover up? Is it because it's too expensive to correct all our current history books or is there more to it?
most of these UFO's look like space junk to me... Remember Apollo 13? It suffered an explosion on the way to moon. Some of the junk that was blown off the module continued towards the moon and a lot it probably became trapped in the lunar orbit. Before you all go off the deep end, consider this as a possibility. A lot if looks just junk. Really small. Some of the video is compelling. I do believe their are ET's out there though.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Great post... Any idea what the object is in the first picture? Could it be space junk or are we looking at the real deal, a space ship?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
You had me at "Luna Cognita"...

But I'm torn between what is real Moon Landing Mission footage and Moon Landing Hoax fakery stuff. If we didn't go to the moon, then what is all this bizarre footage? If we did go to the moon, why would they show us this with no explanations? Even worse, why do we still believe anything NASA says after all the "Red Sky on Mars" crap?

Here's a fractal example of "crap", Youtube search for "Red sky on Mars"...
Crrrrrap

As you can see, all there is to see is crap! Youtube + Google + US gov't + NASA = CRAP!
edit on 26-1-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

I'm soooo not gay but sometimes I read your posts and I just want to give you a man hug. That said, if anyone left on the planet can honestly say there isn't ANYTHING wrong with what we have been told and led to believe about the moon, I call BS. Either they wen't there or they didn't, they have been there for years or never been at all, whatever it is....... There is a huge lie and cover up. There is no debating NASA is hiding something, the only debate is about what they are hiding......

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

You're absolutely right. I can't believe how any one can honestly believe that NASA is being entirely open about what's on the moon, or the rest of the solar system for that matter. Always remember that our friends at NASA are all under the dragons wing known as the DoD. That being said they have full power to tell flat faced lies strait to the face of every tax paying American in the interest of national security. Gotta love that eh?

The debate should be closed completely, NASA lies, and has lied pretty much since they were created. No one should ever expect them to come clean either.

If you stand back and take a categorical look at all of the moon missions, and listen to the audio, and read the transcripts (which are free onlin) it should become quite obvious to evn the most uneducated viewer/reader.... There is something on the moon and NASA doesn't want us to know about it.

For the newer members to find an interest in the lunar conspiracy I highly recommend looking up posts from John Lear, zorgon, and mikesingh to name only few.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I don't reply very often but this post needed a, Thank You, for sharing. Very interesting post, I'm kind of a sucker for anything like this about the moon.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by wrkn4livn

most of these UFO's look like space junk to me... Remember Apollo 13? It suffered an explosion on the way to moon. Some of the junk that was blown off the module continued towards the moon and a lot it probably became trapped in the lunar orbit. Before you all go off the deep end, consider this as a possibility. A lot if looks just junk. Really small. Some of the video is compelling. I do believe their are ET's out there though.

The APOLLO 13 riddle is far to be explained.
The NASA story is really weak, (a fairy tale) and deserve a deeper analisys.
edit on 27-1-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

cool will be back to watch vid after gym

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by YipMan

I would have too say it's totally obvious why the vatican is attending these meetings,they are obviously there too try and figure out if there is anything they can add from a religious point of view too help explain why humans are still special in gods eyes even with aliens about,most likely saying that aliens are our brothers or something like that,the fact is,for such a huge multiverse we are almost so small a part of too call us a part would be over estimatation of some sorts,like a microbe claiming without that one microbe (not all of its kind) the world would not exist.
Anyone in this day and age who does not believe in aliens is basically too old fashioned too understand anything about mobile phones never mind aliens! i cant believe people still talk about aliens as if they might not exist,its down right degrading too be a human knowing that,the problem is,are aliens the demons talked about in the bible or are some of them angels,or maybe some "are just like us",the fact is,we wont know till we are dead,so i for one,wont trust a single one of them no matter how nice they seem,im not going too hell for an xbox multiverse edition!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by C.H.U.D.
As another photographer of many years, I agree with those who say most of what is in that youtube footage is dust. fibers and just general crap that normally finds it's way into photographs.

I grabbed some screenshots of a few of the "UFOs"

Do any of these look like craft that were made by some advanced civilization?

As for the insinuation that NASA are hiding the truth by removing imaging artifacts from photographs, whoever claims that is speaking from ignorance and a lack of understanding of photography.

The title of the thread is misleading too. They are only "inexplicable" if you are not trying to hard to explain them.

Maybe.... but.
One of your "speck dust" is really like a "Very Big Red Speck Dust" (roughly 1000 ft.) detected from astronauts and radars Skylab III Giant Ufo Skylab III above Africa in 1973.

The Anomaly in Luna Cognita Video

The Skylab III Giant Ufo

Estimated dimensions

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Some of these "UFOS" look too oddly shaped to be UFOs...

Anyway nice vid

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andronian
I was in High school when the first landing took place, and we had TV's in the class and watched it "Live"...I have never doubted, that it was real.

However, I have looked at all the evidence over and over again...and the so called anomalies always seem either, obvious camera problems...this was the 60's, hello. Later, it was easy to manipulate such poor images, there was never any resolution to begin with.

Is there any doubt that all this resurgence of speculation and "conspiracy" theories exist today in light of NASA, loosing it's majority of funding.

Or, have they merely gone black op, and all this so called trillions of tax payer bail out money, unaccounted for, funding the next step in their agenda.

I don't know...as a matter of fact what I have learned is that we as just citizens will never know...the truth.

Did they release some fake footage...just in case, probably. Did we actually go there...probably. Did they find something, or witness something, they don't think we are ready for...probably.

Will we ever know for sure...probably not.

But, keep on investigating...keep showing videos, keep seeking truth, and never give up.

Interesting stuff, but the jury is still out.

Hi Andronian,

Just out of curiosity, were you in school on Sunday, July 20, 1969. Which is also the summer here in the Northern hemisphere.

Just asking, because if you weren't, than how did you watch the "Live" videos in school?

I guess I am just being too skeptical.

73's,
Tom

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
The whole idea of some form of ancient civilisation existing on the moon once upon a time is perfectly believable, how many civilisations before us? We don't even know that. All I want to know, is why the cover up? Is it because it's too expensive to correct all our current history books or is there more to it?

In my personal opinion it is only a matter of time. And not too much time. The magic word is "CHINA".

China is ready to conquest the Moon and establish a permanent base.
China will open the seal and became the major space super power in very next future, with or without Roskosmos, ESA and NASA.

The Moon and space are our last frontiers and they are strategic and vital for the evolution of mankind.

Yeeha,.....Yeah, let us all become chinamen.....time for some real change.

sec.line

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
The Earth image at the end with a whitish blob top-right hanging above the planet....

Could it be the foetus from Kubrick's 2001: A Space Odyssey ?

No, more likely an imperfection at some stage in the processing of this image, as are most of the anomalies here, unfortunately.

As for these images being doctored... I know that if i was giving the original image to put on my shiny new website, i'd sure as hell remove those white blobs and enhance the colour to make it as sexy as possible. If this was evidence of a cover-up don't you think they'd have the original image removed from the web ?

The moving anomalies are indeed of interest, but could be space debris, or astroids of one description or another - what do you think caused all those Moon craters ?

The 'tower' on the Moon is very interesting, but not conclusive of anything - i'm sure there's magnetic/weather phenomenon on the Moon we as yet don't comprehend.

edit on 27-1-2012 by McGinty because: my crappy auto-spell check needs deactivating!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join