It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon: inexplicable phenomena. Luna Cognita video.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnrobca

Originally posted by Arken

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
The whole idea of some form of ancient civilisation existing on the moon once upon a time is perfectly believable, how many civilisations before us? We don't even know that. All I want to know, is why the cover up? Is it because it's too expensive to correct all our current history books or is there more to it?

In my personal opinion it is only a matter of time. And not too much time. The magic word is "CHINA".

China is ready to conquest the Moon and establish a permanent base.
China will open the seal and became the major space super power in very next future, with or without Roskosmos, ESA and NASA.

The Moon and space are our last frontiers and they are strategic and vital for the evolution of mankind.

S&F to you ... i always like your posts

my one question though on your comment above was do you really think that China will be open with the truth? Ive never really thought of the Chinese government as an open and honest government .... more as a secretive and controlling government .....
edit on 26-1-2012 by johnrobca because: (no reason given)

Thanks for your words. Appreciate.

China is the "Perfect Monster": Comunist in Social and hyper capitalist in Economy.

In my personal opinion China is a newbe in the Super Powers Space Milieu.

But if China officially said to do something... China do it! For sure, and in time scheduled.
It's a matter of honor for chinese people.

And also China have MONEY, a lot of money, and can buy the more advanced technology and other... to establish a base on the Moon.

China has understand that SPACE is the next challenge, in every fied, technologic, economic, military, politic, energetic and social... and we must stay sure,..... China do not want loose this strategic challange!

China know now, what hide on the Moon, and this is no good for the other.

edit on 26-1-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

post by draknoir2
The moon landings were faked. We never went there.

The lunar reconnaissance orbiter begs to differ ...

post by draknoir2
And when we returned on Apollo 18, 19, and 20

Hold on !!......... I thought we hadn't been there , make your mind up .

post by draknoir2
we found a crashed alien ship

Yeah , Jim Oberg posted a video of that ....Its a rock

post by draknoir2
Does that clear things up?

Not in the slightest

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Pssst - the post was satirical.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I was going to reply by saying .... "but will they tell us what they find there" ..... and then it occurred to me that what they could say is ... "check out all this technology weve found ... we not only control your money and your economy but now we can blow you to hell before you can press a nuke button ... submit to our authority and become our slaves" ... a bit far fetched possibly but there could be benefits for them to announce what they have found
edit on 26-1-2012 by johnrobca because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Its hard to tell these days , so many people on here believe some really out there stuff , stuff that if they actually stopped to think about it they'd realize its fantasy .

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Who are you to say what's fantasy, and what's not?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

A high school education in physics says so. At least that kind of education the way it was back in the mid 70's, can't really comment on what its like today, I do wonder however reading these pages.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Fantasy a 100 years ago is reality today!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Did someone take a Sharpie to the first picture? What's that black dot?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Arken I love your posts did you include the original links? I like to see the Data from the horses mouth (NASA) if you did or someone else did I am sorry I am just busy today.

S&F

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMSN

They make mistakes too, its only human. But its these little mistakes that gives them away. Simple as that, no need to get complicated.
And thanks for people like OP and the maker of that video and makers of many other videos..those with sharp eyes makes us aware of these fishy little mistakes that reveals us so much!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

"Something" is up there for a very long long time and "someone" is hiding this.

What's your definition of hiding?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Hm, can anyone fill me in on a problem I have with the video picks please.

I can see the shapes of "UFOs" b ut why can I not see any stars ? Seems like the picture should be full of stars no ?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Having been a photographer for many, many years, several of the images make me go Hair, Boogie, Double Hair, OOooo Double boogie, scratch, pen mark, smear, liquid spill, and finally triple Boogie! Eww. That makes some of these lack credibility to me but there is a couple reasons why I like these.

1. I know we went to the Moon, it was we found that is the conspiracy (to me).

2. About 1-2% of these images really makes me scratch my head and go hmm WTH is that?

But that number 2 (pun intact) is why I keep looking.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Moving slightly off topic there yes? I believe this thread was about a video containing object on and around the moon?

Hey nice video of the supposed landings? Um first one, well everyones seen that with the foot tracks and experimental sensors/equipment.........ahem. But the rest, a dot (rock) and a arrow....no foot tracks or equipment. Oh yeah, it's sold me. They must have been there then and just went again yeah??

Yes this was off topic.............sorry.

Great vids guys, love this stuff. I don't need to count on my physics degree to tell me somethings up here (there!). However, I just love the advances of new technology when looking at these photo's.

If they can block out UFO craft on the moon surface, they can add good old buzz bouncing around.

Waiting for the tender warm soothing flames now..................

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ChristianJihad

IMO the reason you can't see stars in so many NASA photos is because they religiously edit them out. To see what space actually looks like I recommend seeking out mostly non NASA pics. Hubble has some absolutely brilliant pictures of the heavens, and in another couple of years Kepler should be producing pics of other solar systems. Stand by!

Another web sight that instantly comes to mind when I think of moon anomalies is the Pegasus Research Consortium. You can find it Here. Zorgon and friends pretty much know their stuff. Good luck

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeekendWarrior
reply to post by Arken

There was a good example that NASA manipulates their images. You will see their defenders come with many explanations, but its simple enough. They manipulate images, videos..people..
Thanks for posting

took the words right outa my mouth

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

"Something" is up there for a very long long time and "someone" is hiding this.

What's your definition of hiding?

Detected and hide to the public opinion.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel
reply to post by Arken

I agree China is going to the moon soon. But do you believe they would be anymore forthcoming with the facts? Also, in China's attempt, will it finally force NASA to spill the beans to save face?

This is a not a remote matter, but very probable.

Something must change soon in the Nasa's dark rooms.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
As another photographer of many years, I agree with those who say most of what is in that youtube footage is dust. fibers and just general crap that normally finds it's way into photographs.

I grabbed some screenshots of a few of the "UFOs"

Do any of these look like craft that were made by some advanced civilization?

As for the insinuation that NASA are hiding the truth by removing imaging artifacts from photographs, whoever claims that is speaking from ignorance and a lack of understanding of photography.

The title of the thread is misleading too. They are only "inexplicable" if you are not trying to hard to explain them.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join