It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon: inexplicable phenomena. Luna Cognita video.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
There may or may not be something to some of the conspiracies regarding the moon. Unfortunately, idiotic videos like this one that appeal to the legions of "useful idiots" while making the rest of us look like fools don't do any good. They actually make it easier to hide the truth, whatever that truth may be.

I don't understand how conspiracy folks can be so keen to come up with so many ideas but be too dense to see the bigger picture regarding how their daily activities online hurt the very thing they claim they are after.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

I second that.
I agree there may be something more to it.
However a dark secret society is something else entirely.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Well, from an experienced animator, producer and videographer's point of view these clips are 100% genuine.

I could not begin to explain what the objects in question are. I would not jump to the conclusion it's little green men. I also wouldnt jump to the conclusion it's a natural phenomena.

Whatever it is, it's got me thinking!

S+F!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
And the other thing is, the video automatically puts me off with the crap music, any video using music as the background puts me off, I just cant take it seriously, like it is made for entertainment and not to ask questions or to educate

video with crap music = hoax.

It is that simple.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
It is rather fishy that they would perform so much image editing on something that, if it was nothing, could be left alone. However, if it happened to be something as normal as dead pixels or sensor burn then I can completely understand NASA wanting to crop an artifact out of, an otherwise, amazing historical picture that could be used for publications and so forth.
edit on 26/1/12 by TrixXxtaR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
can someone explain why nasa would doctor some images and not others if there was somthing untoward going on they would make sure everything was edited?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lee78
Good thread and i feel you may be interested in the videos contained in the website Aliens On The Moon.
Here is a link to the Video Index

Pretty interesting to say the least.
Enjoy

There are videos that i havent seen before in the post above that i have quoted.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

True, however it could be a roose to help add to the confusion.

That way you have the true believers screaming murder, while the skeptics sit back and giggle. Alas, NASA has not lifted a finger and someone else has done there dis-info for them.

It's all a big game.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I'm not sure what they could be hiding or why they would hide it unless threatened.. Here is a pretty good article about Gingrich's goals in the space program for the U.S... Most likely it's all lies to win over the hearts of ATS members of course to get a few more votes!
Anyways he's says he wants a permanent moon base by 2020.. Just throwing this out there.www.spacepolitics.com...

Now on the other hand I see China actually doing it..

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Here only two images cropped from the Luna Cognita video: two objects that hover above lunar surface, and cast shadows...
Probably just foreign objects in the camera as Phage demonstrated here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That thread also discusses illusions of shadows. Too bad they had that much crud in the cameras, but it's obvious they had some foreign objects get in the camera system. The contrast and other appearance of the dark objects suggests they are in the camera and not on the moon.

I think NASA has since adopted a more meticulous cleanroom approach, but modern cameras are better sealed than the old film cameras anyway.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I agree China is going to the moon soon. But do you believe they would be anymore forthcoming with the facts? Also, in China's attempt, will it finally force NASA to spill the beans to save face?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Anybody ever play Moon on CoD: BO Zombies? It would be fascinating (and frightening) if they really had that kind of stuff on the moon.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Good video...there is something going on but it's likely the advancement of our space technology more than anything. There is a reason why we are in so much debt and it's just not related to war. They want people to believe the space program is dead but it's not.

The US gov't will never directly tell us the existence of life elsewhere. It would ruin the credibility that we go by as we speak. The religion that has kept many in check for so long is already starting to crack but would come completely down with this knowledge. It may not be a good thing to know. Not sure we are ready.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by HawkeyeNation

Not sure we are ready.

Agreed.

Sometime I wander: What happen if we suddenly discover tha the Moon is FULL of Ancient Ruins and still operative?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
can someone explain why nasa would doctor some images and not others if there was somthing untoward going on they would make sure everything was edited?

So I have a theory as to why NASA would edit up those images. Ready? wait for it..........

They did not want people thinking every single piece of ice and space junk was an alien! Can you imagine the ruckus if they released some of those "space ship" images? Besides the pictures of the moon with the fully black sky are awesome.

I am all for not knowing who or what else may be out there. However if our Govenment had any proof of alien life you can bet your bottom dollar that the war on terrorism would be dead and the NWO agenda would be easier to complete. Think about it................ The entire planet would have to be prepared for a possible alien war.

Moon = conspiracy is hooey. Not to say that something of interest may be up there but personally I think not. P.S. I have friends that design rockets, one of my friends ran the department at Hughes Aircraft that built the first color picture of the earth from space. Another worked on star wars and yet another designing mini satellites for Rockwell. I know some things I should probably not know. That being said I have never heard one word from great and trusted friends about aliens and the moon.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
The whole idea of some form of ancient civilisation existing on the moon once upon a time is perfectly believable, how many civilisations before us? We don't even know that. All I want to know, is why the cover up? Is it because it's too expensive to correct all our current history books or is there more to it?

In my personal opinion it is only a matter of time. And not too much time. The magic word is "CHINA".

China is ready to conquest the Moon and establish a permanent base.
China will open the seal and became the major space super power in very next future, with or without Roskosmos, ESA and NASA.

The Moon and space are our last frontiers and they are strategic and vital for the evolution of mankind.

S&F to you ... i always like your posts

my one question though on your comment above was do you really think that China will be open with the truth? Ive never really thought of the Chinese government as an open and honest government .... more as a secretive and controlling government .....
edit on 26-1-2012 by johnrobca because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by WeekendWarrior

Yet you as well as others continue to use NASA photo's and films to explain that they hide things from us and use them to show abnormalities,,,makes no sense but if you use photos to explain your own view then say the same photo's are doctored it kinda kills the whole theory. If NASA really did not want u to see this then u would not see it. Does NASA doctor photos...they have said so for years...they put the color in the color photos...do they scratch out or hide other objects...I doubt it...those photos would never see the light of day...just does not make sense and you can't have it both ways

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMSN

The moon landings were faked. We never went there. And when we did we found aliens, which is why we never went back. And when we returned on Apollo 18, 19, and 20 we found a crashed alien ship, which is visible in NASA photos because they are covering it up by erasing it from the photos.

Does that clear things up?

edit on 26-1-2012 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I find it increasingly humorous how people see what they want to see, and hear what they want to hear. The astronauts made it abundantly clear they were seeing unnatural objects. :59 sec in the 1st video "object seems to be tumbling in space tagging along with us."

In the second vid at 4:30 the astronaut says "what a mysterious looking place, they can cut some part's of it out and make a nice photograph." At 5:22 "looks like we have visitors again, hardly worth mentioning."

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The videos are OK but there is some space junk looking things in a lot of ufo videos. I know that because this planet is poulated by waring meatheads there is no wonder in my mind why they try to keep themselves hidden.

It is obvious that sadly we live in a world manipulated by the select few and the rest of us are either too stupid to do anything about any of it or just too dumb and ignorant.

The world is always at the brink of some devastating war in the name of middle eastern oil and there are those countries like the insane North Korea not to mention a host of other hostile and dangerous countries throughout the world that is probably keeping ET well away.

I think China will more than likely keep everything hush hush because they would no doubt have been speaking with NASA, which they have, so the coverup will continue, the window of opertunity is always open to see new stuff because there are too many people looking out for it. I dont think any of this will come out in the form of a government disclosure because the web of deceit is too far gone and is probably beyond the point of no return.

I think that if your trying to convince skeptics then you are whizzing in the wind, there is no point to ever posting anything here unless??? I don't feel I need to convince anyone because I'm already convinced the UFO phenomena from outer space is a reality that your governments and mine do not want the meat heads of humanity to know about because there are so many weak people in the world and the notion that disclosure would instigate mass breakdowns of society is a very real threat. I suppose this subject is too open to abuses, ridicule and insane interpretations but for me atleast, ufos are real. Alien base on the moon real, Government coverups real, Manipulation of the masses real.

The evidence is just too convincing for it to be a load of hogg wash and my only advice to people is to accept the very real fact that UFO from outer space of ET origin are visiting planet earth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join