It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Courts and The President - Live Feed today 9am, letter from attorney Jan 25th

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by getreadyalready

there would be no spin on a direct question of that nature, 3 years of uncontested sitting in the house , if Obama is proven to be not eligible to be the Pres then all laws, EO and war related acts, signed by him will become null and void, there would be hell to pay, it will not happen, even if proved and it could it will not happen.

edit on 26-1-2012 by bekod because: editting

Again, this is not about him currently sitting as president, this is simply to prevent him from being on the ballot in the state of Georgia in the upcoming elections, and setting a precedent for other states to follow suit. No one is trying to remove him from office or anything of the sort. Any ramifications that may come later will happen well after he is long gone.

ETA: I would also hardly call the last 3 years uncontested, it is just that now, someone that has standing has well, stood. 3 of them, in fact.

edit on 26-1-2012 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

it is all show, Prestaged smoke and mirror phony show, if it was real then i think some top notch lawyer would be handling the case and it would have ended in the first few weeks that the news came out that obama is not by birth right, eligible to be the Pres. for the law says both parents must be US citizens not one but both. as the law says

Natural-born citizens, as distinguished from aliens and naturalized citizens, are those born in the United States of parents who are citizens. Natural-born citizens are also those born outside the United States and its outlying possessions of parents both of whom are citizens of the United States and one of whom has had a residence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions prior to the birth of the child. Hence, a child born abroad to two US citizen parents is a natural-born citizen: Provided, That at least one citizen parent had previously resided in the United States or one of its outlying possessions. (See: U.S. Code: Title 8, 1401.)how hard is it not to read as written, from the above are those born in the United States of parents who are citizens. Natural-born citizens are also those born outside the United States and its outlying possessions of parents both of whom are citizens of the United States and one of whom has had a residence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions prior to the birth of the child.

edit on 26-1-2012 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Orley stumbled a few times but recovered and got the evidence entered.

That is critical because now his multiple types and counts of fraud are on the permanent record.

Its going to be a case where the judge does "what he is told", or a steel toe boot kicks down Obama's house of cards.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

sadly it will be the former not the latter,the Judged will be told what would happen if obama is found not by law, to be Pres , think of the chaos this would cause.

edit on 26-1-2012 by bekod because: editting

link   
reply to post by bekod

After the OJ trial I think all the top dogs are very careful.

If OJ was convicted, they would have been nowhere.

Cant blame a good lawyer for being skittish on that mess.

link   
reply to post by bekod

After the OJ trial I think all the top dogs are very careful.

If OJ was convicted, they would have been nowhere.

Cant blame a good lawyer for being skittish on that mess.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Chaos will come anyway.

You just have to weigh the facts and decide if the chaos is for truth and right.....

Or the current cow pies.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Not too many "Top Notch" lawyers would be willing to forever be labeled a racist by the Left, for arguing against his eligibility to be POTUS. Even now I have heard the Judge called a racist for even allowing this case to go forward. According to some, the whole state of Georgia must be inhabited by "racist hillbilly's".

It is going to take a goof ball like Orly who doesn't care what people think of her to push this through. I don't know if Obama is eligible to be POTUS based on the circumstances of his birth or not, but I do feel that he is not qualified for lots of other reasons.

It's too bad that some are labeled "racist" for even bringing up the question.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I have heard this birther stuff since day one. I have thought long and hard about it. Wondering why itis such a big deal to just show the documents.

Then it hit me. What if he really is a natural born citizen, but his father is not really Obama Sr? I read a very good article making the case that Obama's father is really Malcom X. If that were the case then obfuscsting the truth would actually make sense. He no more wants the world to know his father was such an incrediblely sick man.

This is just like no one wanted to admit that Bushes grandad was Alistair Crowley. No one could ever support the grandson of the original satanist. So they kept that hidden despite Barbara Bush is an identical ringer for Crowley. Too many skeletons in that closet.

So say that Obama's dad really is Malcom X. You would not want something like that becoming public knowledge. X was an evil man who wanted to destroy this nation. And now he has through his son.

That is the real deal there. The rest is just a distraction to prevent the truth from coming out. It is a brilliant plan and it is working. Everyone is worked up about something that doesn't matter. And it explains why the birth certificate is forged and why he won't release the real one. Because it proves he is an American, but not in any way a good one deserving of public office.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

yes and just think if they brought in the case, obama would not be the Pres.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

3 years and you have to ask??? Obama would in a NY min declare Martial Law, he would need to, just to keep the peace for all heck would break loose.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
So what's happening now? Any new updates?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Ookie

this is why he remains pres, the dribble and tripe that comes out , my self, it does not matter, yes I voted for him but it is the Law that should be upheld , now one, not even the Pres is above the law, this is what this is about not whose father is his, but where his father is from and born. The Law states both must be born of USA, not one from the USA and one from timbucktoo, fine for a Gov, look at the Terminator, not born in the US but still became Gov why because the Law stated he could , could he run for Pres no not so, why? Simple his parents are not from the US, even if his father was he could not run, or if his mother was he could not, now if both were and he was born out side the US then yes he could. but even then that could be a yes or no.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Pladuim

here is the latest and no surprise www.ajc.com... from the link

After hearing evidence with neither President Barack Obama nor his lawyers in attendance, a state administrative law judge on Thursday did not issue a ruling as to whether Obama can be allowed on the state ballot in November.
just as I thought horse and phony show

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

reply to post by Pladuim

here is the latest and no surprise www.ajc.com... from the link

After hearing evidence with neither President Barack Obama nor his lawyers in attendance, a state administrative law judge on Thursday did not issue a ruling as to whether Obama can be allowed on the state ballot in November.
just as I thought horse and phony show

What..you expected a ruling on the spot. Many courts/Judges defer ruling to a later time. They do so, to actually make a ruling based on complete understanding in legal terms, the request made by the petitioner.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

it is , the judgment would be based on his eligibility to run er be on the ballet for pres by not being a US citizen, if this be the case and he can not seek reelection based on this then why is he still the pres, or became the Pres in the first place, do you now see why this will fail?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I really like the response letter from Sec of State, "at your own peril". Submit no evidence, guaranteed to lose.

Yesterday, the Georgia Secretary of State, Republican Brian Kemp, wrote a strongly-worded letter to President Barack Obama’s lawyer, Michael Jablonski, warning him that “if you and your client choose to suspend your participation in the… proceedings, please understand that you do so at your own peril.”

Link to obscure source here

Sound was horrible, I hope we get some better recordings on you tube eventually, historic moment.

I think he is off the ballot. Then again no one cares about the constitution anymore.

Hard to wait for the decision. Hopefully we get to read the judges decision not just the SOS decision based on the judges decision.

edit on 26-1-2012 by kawika because: added link

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

yea you try not to go court and see what the ruling would be, bench warrant, contempt of court, FTA, Failure to appear ect what does the pres get... no ruling.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kawika

In other words drop this or get a visit from the AG or DoJ, not to mention the IRS, a sitting judged always has something hidden in a closet.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

reply to post by Destinyone

yea you try not to go court and see what the ruling would be, bench warrant, contempt of court, FTA, Failure to appear ect what does the pres get... no ruling.

And, his being a no-show will factor into the ruling. The Judge is not bound by what you think he should do. That's why he is the Judge. To review all the information presented, including no-shows by the defendant.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join