It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Courts and The President - Live Feed today 9am, letter from attorney Jan 25th

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Don't you know...it's the Orly show....she only sees this court case as her own personal soapbox....yuk...

edit on 26-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Don't you know...it's the Orly show....she only sees this court case as her own personal soapbox....yuk...

Sadly.

They are covering the online birth cert now, have someone stating they are something of a documents "expert" testifying. I say present the paper and microfiche like was court ordered and was refused by Hawaii, anything else is bogus and should not be permitted in a court of law.

Interesting the court is allowing it to even be enterted or discussed.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Dang it, I wish I could be watching this! Please keep posting updates. I'm not able tp get the live stream.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
GAWD...she sounds like she's foaming at the mouth right now...banging her fists on the table....

She can't even let the poor expert answer her questions....she keeps butting in with what she wants him to say.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

The scanned birth certificate is bogus, I know that for myself, the thing is if O-Bomb-a-lot had attended the court his lawyers could of ruled this evidence inadmissible, but due to their being no objections I think the judge has to allow it, I think Orly just wants to throw as much crap as she can in the hope some of it will stick

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
O has too many people protecting him....wasting time on silly stuff will get nowhere...they should just stick to the fact he is not eligible per his father and move on. Maybe the SS fraud..after he's out.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Ah I have to bug out for a bit, getting close to tea time here in the UK and my kids want something to eat, I look forward coming back to read the outcome of this later

Lets just hope the American people get some justice today, still not 100% convinced they will but I do hope they do.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
O has too many people protecting him....wasting time on silly stuff will get nowhere...they should just stick to the fact he is not eligible per his father and move on. Maybe the SS fraud..after he's out.

Interesting expert here on the Social Secutiry number. Wonder how the judge will take all of this.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Are the people in the court house laughing at her...she is arguing with the Judge....demanding to testify...

Judge telling her to stop and make her closing now....

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Are the people in the court house laughing at her...she is arguing with the Judge....demanding to testify...

Yeh she doesn't know when to stop. She is her own worst enemy like that.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I thought I heard people laughing, but the audio is so bad I wasn't sure.

This lady is killing me!!! The numbers of "um & ah" I've heard makes me want to stab my ears with an ice pick.

I don't think she is helping the 'image' of this hearing at all. She seems crazy!

OiO

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

She doesn't take orders from a Judge that's for sure. She's on her soapbox, they'll have to drag her off....

Hope she gets fined for arguing with the Judge....

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Now we wait for the decision. Not certain how long till that will come, but bedtime for me, got to work tonight! Will try to check back in later, till then keep your eyes and ears open and update if you hear anything!

Thanks for listening to this fascinating hearing, it is definitely a historical event no matter the outcome, no matter the decision, you are taking part in history as it happens. How exciting is that?

Hope you all have a wonderful rest of the day!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I can't watch, but what you are relaying is exactly what I feared. There is a great argument to be made, but it is lost, because the messengers are all insane!

I mean, just look at this thread, there are 2 or 3 short paragraphs in this thread that would be sufficient legal argument, and then a couple of experts to back up those claims, and a demand for proof to the contrary, and her case would be iron-clad, but instead she loses the support of the Judge, and buries all of her good points in crazy points.

It is the candidates obligation to prove eligibility if asked. Why not just start with that? Seems simple enough.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

er not so fast the ndda2012 act goes into law in march what would prevent obama from declaring Martial Law? to put a stop to this or the AG from finding some obscure Law stating the state(s) can not do this

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Dear lord...who let this "oh really big taint" crazy person present the case??? I mean, you are putting the potus on trial....where is perry mason when you need him...or even matlock?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Oh you missed the part where she kept arguing with the Judge, when he questioned the validity of what she was ranting on about, with the case he was there to hear. Orly then shouted I have all these documents from my files, I want to testify...she ran to the witness chair and raised her hand. The Judge refused to have her sworn in...and she had a meltdown....

The Judge then told her to hand in her concerns in writing and he would review them, and to do her closing......she kept arguing with him...walked right up to stand right in front of him babbling something I couldn't make out...but, I did hear him say, his final words to her...stand down.

She is an embarrassment to this court case.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

They did start with the that, I don't know, perhaps you missed the first attorney, but he was excellent, short, and to the point. He dove straight in for the Naturally Born point of the case, which the judge said hiimself he felt was the brunt of the case. This is the entire reason he felt he should compell Obama to appear. The first attorney argued the case via a previous supreme court ruling that outlined what Naturally Born entailed, and defined the difference in citizen, naturalized citizen and Naturally Born, then presented witnesses to state that Obamas' father never was a US Citizen, including using words from his own book.

Orly was greatfully last, and you could tell he didn't really want to hear much of what she said, but he did listen. She did bring up interesting points about the scanned BC as well as having the private investigator testify about the Social Security number having previously been issued in the 1800's. Another person testified that the number was issued in the state of Connecticut, not to someone living outside of Connecticut.

All in all, the testimony was good, and the Judge had to reign Orly in a few times, but it wasn't as bad as she has been on other occasions.

I think the Judge did wish to hear the Naturally Born part, to which he did listen very closely to. This Judge is a well known Constitutionalist, and it matters very much to him. The rest of I think he may see as something akin to icing on the cake, as it were. He even told Orly a couple of things were not relevant, such as the school registration from Kenya. IE: He thinks, as many do, Obama was born in Hawaii, let the Kenya thing rest. It's the dual nationality thing that has this Judges goat, as well it should.

This certainly wasn't frivolousness, as Jablonsky tried to argue in an attempt to get them to drop the case, the Naturally Born clause in the Constitution is still taken by many as very serious, including, apparently, this particular Judge.

It is refreshing, really, to see someone take a stand for what they believe in.

Now really, off to bed.

edit on 26-1-2012 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

there would be no spin on a direct question of that nature, 3 years of uncontested sitting in the house , if Obama is proven to be not eligible to be the Pres then all laws, EO and war related acts, signed by him will become null and void, there would be hell to pay, it will not happen, even if proved and it could it will not happen.

edit on 26-1-2012 by bekod because: editting

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Hopefully the judge has enough prudence to overlook Orly's unprofessional presentation and focus on the facts of the case rather than her appearance & mannerisms, Justice is supposed to be blind after all.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join