It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Courts and The President - Live Feed today 9am, letter from attorney Jan 25th

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I wish the sound quality was better, i can hardly make out what is being said

Wonder how long this will last with defence lawyers there

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Looks like he is hearing all 3 of the cases today!

This is very interesting! I too wish the sound was better.

When they speak into the mic it is clearer.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
www.whitehousedossier.com...

Obama to Ignore Order to Appear in Atlanta Court
by Keith Koffler on January 25, 2012, 11:34 pm

President Obama will ignore an order by an Atlanta judge to appear in court Thursday for a hearing in a case challenging his qualifications under the Constitution to be president.

(snip)

The case centers on whether Obama, whose father was Kenyan, qualifies as a “natural born citizen,” as required of a president under the Constitution. Some contend that “natural born citizen” means both of a presidential candidate’s parents must be U.S. citizens.

The Atlanta lawsuit would deny Obama the right to participate in the March 6 Georgia Democratic primary, though backers of the suit clearly hope to establish a precedent that would help make a national issue over whether Obama can serve as president.

Now they are talking about the certs signed by Pelosi. Ho ho ho!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Whoever was responsible for certifying him should be held accountable...so, Pelosi.....did you vet him???

Pelosi= I don't need no stinkin constitution!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
*deep breath* They stuck to the topic, if only some on ATS could learn from that!

This is so very interesting to watch! Waiting to see what comes next. Interesting people they hyave had testify, I see Orly there, I dread her talking, at *all*. Lord help us! I hope she lets the other attorneys handle this.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
Whoever was responsible for certifying him should be held accountable...so, Pelosi.....did you vet him???

Pelosi= I don't need no stinkin constitution!!!

Not only that but two copies got filed, one with the constitutional requirement paragraph, and one without.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Oh gods there she is!

LOL people are leaving while she is talking. Egads.

edit on 26-1-2012 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Unlucky, she gets to speak
I am just wondering how long this will all take, I guess they have to present their case before it can be accepted even if Obombalot and his lawyers did not attend

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
P.A. Madison concludes that that there is no “better way to insure attachment to the country then to require the President to have inherited his American citizenship through his American father and not through a foreign father.” This is because, “Any child can be born anywhere in the country and removed by their father to be raised in his native country. The risks would be for the child to return in later life to reside in this country bringing with him foreign influences and intrigues.”

With confidence, P.A. Madison subscribes to the idea that a natural-born citizen of the United States can only mean, “those persons born whose father the United States already has an established jurisdiction over, i.e., born to father’s who are themselves citizens of the United States. A person who had been born under a double allegiance cannot be said to be a natural-born citizen of the United States because such status is not recognized (only in fiction of law). A child born to an American mother and alien father could be said to be a citizen of the United States by some affirmative act of law but never entitled to be a natural-born citizen because through laws of nature the child inherits the condition of their father.
www.worldandi.com...

Wow...who does this sound like?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
This judge is ready to gtfo.
I feel kinda bad for the woman but.... not really.

Edit: It's really professional to staple your numerous pamphlets and whisper right by the camera. -.-
edit on 1/26/2012 by MeesterB because: (no reason given)

Edit: cmon anon. Be there when we need you. Rickroll them during her closing statement!
edit on 1/26/2012 by MeesterB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
“Every human being born within the jurisdiction of the United States of parents not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty is, in the language of your Constitution itself, a natural born citizen.” (Cong. Globe, 39th, 1st Sess., 1291 (1866))

Pretty clear to me.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Wait a second... I thought Obama was also being accused for social security fraud, what are they going to do about that?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

“Every human being born within the jurisdiction of the United States of parents not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty is, in the language of your Constitution itself, a natural born citizen.” (Cong. Globe, 39th, 1st Sess., 1291 (1866))

Pretty clear to me.

Clear which way? I read that to mean Obama would be ineligible since his father owed allegiance to Kenya/Britain.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Exactly....he is ineligible. Pelosi certified him knowing that.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Exactly! That is the case in point, in its entirety!

The case is based on Minor v. Happersett, which argues Naturally Born, thereby negating the need to define what a citizen is. Thusly, the Constitution states that no ammendments can be made that change the true meaning of the Constitution. The ruling on the case states clearly, born of two parents, in plural.

www.law.cornell.edu...

edit on 26-1-2012 by Libertygal because: typo

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

alien father could be said to be a citizen of the United States by some affirmative act of law but never entitled to be a natural-born citizen because through laws of nature the child inherits the condition of their father. www.worldandi.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
How I wish this were being broadcast on a cable network too...

But, I'm glad we are getting anything at all.

Des

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer

Unlucky, she gets to speak
I am just wondering how long this will all take, I guess they have to present their case before it can be accepted even if Obombalot and his lawyers did not attend

Yeah he is clearly not thrilled with Orly lol. She is making points that really don't matter, her obfuscation is bad for the cases.

She goes off on wild tangents.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I'm a few hours outside of Atlanta...was really hoping Orly's car would break down this morning...she's a fruitcake.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by _SilentAssassin_
Wait a second... I thought Obama was also being accused for social security fraud, what are they going to do about that?

That is not a part of this case, this is only about being Naturally Born, nothing more, nothing less.

Orly is off her rocker.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join