It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isn't today (Thursday January 26th) the day that Obama is due in court in Georgia?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonoraUndergroundLabs
reply to post by litterbaux

Yes I do. Im an american. This country was made so every person is equal in every right. If it wasn't he would still be picking cotton down in the very state he should be appearing in. No one should have any privileges because another person or a book says so. Im not looking at penal laws im looking at more of the respect to fellow your fellow man. The reason our country is this way is because people like you pass laws of idiocy that create this problem in the first place. Congratulations you enslaved us all. And that's what I've had to add.

Thank you for confirming my thoughts on what people who call Obama a "King" really think.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
reply to post by SonoraUndergroundLabs

ex·ec·u·tive priv·i·lege
The privilege, claimed by the president for the executive branch of the US government, of withholding information in the public interest.

executive privilege
n.
The principle that members of the executive branch of government cannot legally be forced to disclose their confidential communications when such disclosure would adversely affect the operations or procedures of the executive branch.
www.thefreedictionary.com...

NO where does it state that he cannot be sent a subpoena to appear in court and testify on his fathers place of birth and citizenship, unless, of course, all these people were right, and he isn't Naturally Borne? Now that would be special.

That could be the only thing I could think of that could "affect the operations or procedures of the executive branch."

And that wouldn't be so much in the public interest, but more in his personal interest, except for the fact that riots would ensue were the truth to come out.

He has a campaign to run.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
www.art2superpac.com...

Live feed for those interested.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Link with letters from Obamas attorney Jan 25th trying to once again to get them to drop the case and an insightful response from the Judge.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SG-17

Seems the Judge in Georgia disagrees with that, and hence, the trial this morning.

He seems to think he is not automagically Naturally Born. I will watch to see what the judge has to say.

edit on 26-1-2012 by Libertygal because: typo

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
Didn't he sign a bill that had a law stating that all the laws apply to everyone but him? I'm fairly sure he did.

I think that was Berlusconi.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join