It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters trap Gillard and Abbott

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeLeu
I then got a letter from the rego office saying that I could no longer register any
vehicles or renew my drivers licence until I paid the fine for not voting at the
federal election.

You should have responded by notifying them that a driver's license or car registration are both statutes (contracts) anyway, and any contract signed involuntarily or under duress is legally non-binding. I would also have included a clause saying that if whoever received that letter did not reply to it within a period of thirty (30) days, then their silence would be regarded as a legal witness to their acceptance of that fact, and recorded as such.

A Constitution itself is also a contract, (actually a corporate charter; and yes, the government of every country in the Western world, is recognised in America as a corporation) and it is a legal fact that every single individual born within a given territory, who was not a direct signatory of said Constitution at the time of its' signing, is not a party to it. None of us are, in fact, legal parties to the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Australia, unless we have signed specific contracts to that effect. As a result, the only form of authority the Government has, is a monopoly of physical violence; and as mentioned, where contract law (which is more or less the entire basis of their law) is concerned, the use of physical or any other form of coercion, renders a contract null and void.

This also, however, does not mean that we are limited to less than whatever rights were specifically named by that contract. It actually means we have infinitely more. A Constitution can be seen as a government's central contract, and its' guarantee of the fulfillment of the terms, is its' police or standing army.

Do not let them screw you. You do not need to. The entire edifice is built on nothing but legal sophistry and lies. Your being a party to their system is entirely voluntary. If you feel that you are a beneficiary of useful services from them, then that is one thing; but be aware that under the terms of any contract you make with them, they may have the right to persue punitive measures, if you do not uphold what has been agreed as your side of the bargain.

As far as voting is concerned, however, I would also have written to them and asked them to provide proof of claim, that I had a person contractual agreement with them, that I would vote. If they were unable to furnish proof of said claim, they would not have a leg to stand on, and would have no right to fine me.

I repeat; The only basis of their authority is force, and said basis also does not have legal legitimacy.
edit on 27-1-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
There is something about this that just makes me smile. Seeing two opposing puppets, uniting for their own safety to flee a protest from original Australians.

I would never wish anyone to get hurt, but a good scare is probably right what these two needed more than anything.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

It would be funny to watch with the Benny Hill theme music

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69

Originally posted by daaskapital
reply to post by DevilsApprentice

Maybe Gillard needs to start bringing along some SAS blokes.

So you want soldiers standing by the government to protect them from angry protesters? not just any angry protesters indigenous protester, native Australian protesters. go to hell.

they want the tent embassy torn down, its taken so long to get it there and so much pain, it should stay forever.

Whateva

It's been there many years... Taken so long?

This was a blatant mob of racists hell bent on attacking the PM On Australia Day, JUST as she was welcoming NEW aussies in.

Talk about ridiculous, reminds me of my old street mate ronald ( a nyungar) who spent aussie day with us, till he got too plastered, then started calling us all invaders.. He was right up till the last drop, aussie.

Just blind ignorance if you ask me.

100% of the nyungars in WA would not be here now. Had the crap of the past NOT happened. Sad fact, but true. Sure 100% different mob would be, but the ones who fly to Canberra for this, are just idiots.

Unless someone can pull a fairy out of their backside...

edit on 27-1-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by daaskapital

"I think the indigenous people of Australia can be very proud of the respect in which they are held by every Australian.
Ahh this comment is clearly extremely disrespectful. First of all the statement implies they aren't 'regular Australians', but it's ok - because we regular Australians like you, and that's something that you should be grateful for... it's a sickening statement. They are the original/regular/real Australians and they were here long before we swooped in.
edit on 26-1-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: spelling

So.. Call them aussies by all means.. Abolish Abstudy for a start.

Whats that, Discrimination> Oh my, but you just said... never mind...

PS I was born, here Im an ORIGINAL Aussie... so .. wheres my share? Baloney.. You're as racist as they are, calling for everything to be the same as long as it's looking after them..

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
Let me tell you and I have watched all the film.........

not once was Juliar Gillard under any threat whatsoever

when she was hussled out the back door (demonstrators were all at the front doors), she tripped and lost her shoe.......while Tony Abbott was right behind her with a grin on his face!

This intire "incident" has been incrediably exaggerated right from the start and MSM ran with it!

"Always WAS - Always Will be, Aboriginal Land."

Not my land . and I was BORN here.

now tell that to the silly wanker trying to sell her shoe on Ebay.

My god, are you all insane? unreal, I have nyungar cousins, and I would NOT accept this from them... and frankly, they would not be so shallow as to have been part of it.. and you're all for it??

Wow... just wow.

No wonder the damn state of affairs is such as it is, you damn enablers... "it's ok to be a tosser, because you are unfortunate and impoverished."

bloody blah!

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kester
reply to post by TrueBrit

Most eloquently put.

Bollocks it was, it was emotional hyperbole.

Nothing more.

Anyone who as studied the early history of Australia, know it was vastly different.

But there is no boohoo in that.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh

Originally posted by Kester
reply to post by TrueBrit

Most eloquently put.

....history of Australia.....
....boohoo....

Speaking of Australian history and boohoo what do you think of this?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join