It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me please... I need artwork for my music and avatar...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The diversity of people on ATS brings me hope and encouragement. I am no visual artist, and I am desperately seeking some. I need artwork. I have tried to make some myself before but fail so miserably. Everything I have ever tried to make from scratch looks like elementary children took turns drawing it, and any picture I alter becomes a cliched version of what it was originally.

So now, I have decided to ask for help. I need some avatar that I can use to display more of who I am, not what video game I love to play. I also would love to see some of the music I make be visually enticing while on display in places around the internet. I have a feeling more people would listen to my music if only I had artwork to show it off...

Anyway, help would be great, thanks!

My ideas for my avatar:
Easy on the eyes and maybe a bit dark, purple is my favorite color. With my name, PhysicsAdept, any way to incorporate physical phenomena in the picture would be great, with anything ranging from sound waves to black holes, to particles/molecules, electricity, spacial formations and such. Really as far as content goes, I really have not much of an idea of what Physics would look like as one thing in a picture, so anything that seems enticing to produce visually would probably invoke my attention.

If you would like a link to some of the music I would like artwork to, I will post links to them upon request. Thanks again!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Why do you even need one?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

I would not say I need one, really I would like it to progress my musical endeavors, even if only slightly. Unfortuntely, when looking at a list of music, people generally skip the ones with no pictures. And with my avatar really on some sites, the same thing can be applied when looking through things. They may see a Golden Sun character and recognize it and click on it, but chances are good that they will not and will skip over it. If they see an avatar that has mystery in it and fantastic scenory, they may actually want to check it out.

It is less for my eyes, more for others' eyes, though of course I would like a visual upgrade as well

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by PhysicsAdept

PM me your music and some sites which you display your music in. I'll be happy to produce the avatar for you, I've been designing banners, avatars, logos etc through Photoshop for the past 5 years. You have to tell me the dimension also.

It would take me one to two weeks because I'm busy at work, it usually takes one hour to produce but I have to cut that one hour to 10 minutes per day because of work. If have free time, Hopefully I can create what you imagine.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Post some links of your music, lets hear it. And, ill try to come up with an avatar/background. No promises though. But yea, put some of your music up here.

top topics

join