It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction Into The Society, as an Ancient Bieng.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Well. Hello, I guess you could say I am Interested in Paranormal Activity, Although, From my Stand point, I see it as a state of bieng, Something Real, Not...."As Fake" As Most Stereotypical Names suggests. I hope to gain more from the site as a whole, and Learn more about myself from the knowledge I gain here. I am Also interested in Governmental Conspiricies, and Political Spectrums, Both of which I believe, Are not always Telling Humans what they should be about other Races(( And I do not mean Ethical)). I must confess, I believe I am Not Human. So, If I use the Term Human(s) I hope that No one will be offended in any way, For I Only wish to Live in a Peaceful manner alongside, Not Against and I am not Discriminatory in any way. I also would like to point out I Have Natural Abilities, which I hope to Practice, and Learn more about in some of the Forums. Also, I am into History, and a Broad Range of Topics.

I hope To Be Introduced into a Variety of Topics, and Become Updated with the Modern world, and I am Very Interested in hearing others Opinions, and Creating Intelligent and Informed Disscussion. Please, Do Not Hesitate to Correct me or Aid me in Information I may have Left out Or Not Known of on Any of My threads I intend to start!

I look forward to meeting all of you, Sharing Knowledge and Conversations of Similiar or New Found Topics. And I hope Everyone will feel free to be as open with my interests, as I am to theirs! As of Now, I will not be disclosing What Race I believe Myself to be. But I hope that After feeling comfortable, I can Be open with everyone. I must confess I am abit shy.

I wasn't sure what exactly to post as an introduction, But I hope that this post will allow everyone to Be More familiar with My Interests, and Entice Conversation or Future invovlement in the ATS.

Thank you, Kindly for your Attention, And Feel free to Comment Below,

>ProgramSiberia

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Welcome - sounds like you will fit right in
Since you stated it's ok to correct you I will mention that "biengs" is spelled beings - as in be-ing
What sort of abilities do you have?

edit on 25-1-2012 by coldkidc because: bored...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ProgramSiberia

Hello Program Siberia,

Welcome, a moderator will no doubt be by to give you some rules. In my opinion your introduction was just fine. Peace.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

very well noted...I,m new too and nobody likes me yet,but we will make them.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

Aye, Thank you, Kindly for that!
*Beings. ^.^ I shall make note of the Spelling.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by saroncan

We shall Deffinetly do so! I look forward to Meeting you in the Threads! I hope both of our experiences are well Accepted, and Agreed upon. Maybe we shall even become Friends. ^.^

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

Wonderful. I hoping that I will enjoy this site as much as the loyal members here. I hope I do not Make the Moderators Angry. (( I noticed they mentioned that in the Terms of Agreement.)) ^.^

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Hi ProgramSiberia, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
jeez not another one : T

i'm joking! welcome to ats. hope you enjoy youre time here.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Dear ProgramSiberia,

My experience, and I have been willing to get into with some on the site, is that the Moderators are just that, moderate. If you keep it civil you can still disagree strongly. Pretty much common sense stuff, don't use their site to promote your commercial interests, don't use profanity, don't say bigoted things or call for harming others. Focus on what you want to say, make it meaningful and explain yourself, don't just post to some article without explaining how you view it and what you think it means. If you follow that rule of thumb, they aren't going to give you any grief.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Welcome
You sound interesting, I'll be looking forward to reading your posts.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
great intro welcome there is something here for everyone. just remember to take it all in with a grain of salt not all truths you become aware of here are true and don't stress too much when you get censored by some over zealous moderator (power corrupts). just joking I respect all forms of authority (lie) also i am curious what are your abilities?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

And Also, an Answer to your Question for me, I believe I have a Fire-like Elemental ability. But I have history behind it and some personal experiences that have led me to believe so. I give off some intense heat waves, and Most my friends feel it from a good distance away. I was upset, and Held onto a Flashlight, and the Bulb Popped. I believe that while I was holding it, I gave off to much heat, and short circuited it. But I am not sure about the electrical properties of a flashlight, so It could just be a coincidence. But The Friend thing isn't. So, I hope that gives some Back up without really bieng able to be near me to feel it. Also, I did look where Someone had posted something about healing energy and moving a flame as a Video. I can Make the Flame Bend without Any air, or Moving my hands, Or Anything Else. And If A Video needs to be posted to show that, I can See if I can do so with my Computer Cam. ^.^

I feel I have Healing Abilities, Which come from a Range of things. For one, I was beaten as a Child. And Whenever I had cuts or anything of that Nature, Even if they were Intense cuts, They Healed within Minutes or Hours at most. I have had experiences with Broken Bones even, My Ankle in Paticuliar, and It healed within Days. I had went to the Hospital for a Cast, and They said it would need to be on for Weeks. I was walking on it Within a Day, and Able to Fully function with it within a Week. I can Also, Cuase others to Heal as Well. My Friend actually had a cut on his hand, and I cusped my hand over it, and Within a Few moments his Hand had Turned a red rashy swollen color, and when I lifted my hand off, you could see the difference in his cut from before. It wasn't fully healed, but it was Much better since it had decreased in size and stopped bleeding.

I also, Feel I have a Strong Connection with All Races, Not just Humans. I can Interact with them as Any Human would with any Human. By races I mean, Demons, Wolves, Elvin, Dark Elves, Vampric, Golem, Dark Fairies, Dark Angels, Fallen Angels, Angels, Guardians, Humans, Any Race. I have had experiences with each Kind, I have Felt First hand Wounds from Fighting off Some More Aggresive Biengs. I have Seen with my Eyes, shadows and Biengs, Have Interacted and Fought Sometimes alongside with them. I myself have a Form, and I also, Have Dreams of My Past. I know Languages off the top of my Head, that are Ancient, and Have not been spoken in Years. And That is why my most interested topic is Paranormal, I have Experience Myself First Hand.

There are some Other Abilites that I have, That I would rather keep secretive. I hope that is understandible.

Thank you, Kindly for your Attention.
>ProgramSiberia

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimosa

HaHa! GoodOne Old Boy. I love Humur.
I look forward to coversing with you in The Forums. And Hopefully will be reading some of your posts.
>ProgramSiberia

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Wonderful! I shall be looking forward to yours as well. I have noticed that everyone is Quite Pleasent here.
I hope to see you in the Forums!
>ProgramSiberia

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
more and more comin out of the closet ......
welcome be careful people here will dissect you
edit on 25-1-2012 by leawyoming because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

That's a very real gift - heat & healing are known to go together and there are many cases of healings that are very hard to disprove.
edit on 25-1-2012 by coldkidc because: no n

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Thank you, Kindly for your Open Mind! I hope that Someday I will have a chance to help many people by giving insight that is not normally given. I just truely wish for a more Peaceful Gathering between races, instead of what has gone on before. So, I hope to share my race, and Hopefully, Make Humans more comfortable around Non-Human Races. ^.^ There is so much I have to offer, hopefully, All will be as open minded as you are!

>ProgramSiberia

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

To penetrate the most profound and revolutionizing information about the paranormal and the inborn human potential and how to unlock it, start by reading the book Zhuan Falun in my signature link below and then try to read all the lectures from Master Li Hongzhi(www.falundafa.org). The sky is the limit if you are prepared to change your heart and mind and be a very good person in daily life.

I wish you all the best!

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Welcome to the Disneyland for Conspiracy Theorist...!

* Please be sure you are at least this tall to get on any of the rides, (Johnny stretches his arm outward).

* Please remember that some members are very passionate and vocal depending on what ride your all on. So please make sure you are strong willed with a strong stomach.

* Be open-minded enough to know that sometimes the ride isn't always what you might expect, you actually might learn something new and 'out-of-the-box' before you get off the ride.

* So buckle up, keep the arms within your comfort zone and have fun...!

Johnny

BTW, don't forget to check out the links posted by Sauron, they will save you a lot of frustration and stress

new topics

top topics

join