It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Only Had One Week To Live What Would You Do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I have often thought about this question and i have asked a few people what they would do.One guy said that he would hit every bar in town and pick up as many women as he could.Another guy said that he would spend every day praying to god and asking forgiveness for the bad things he did and a woman told me that she would spend her last week with her mother...

If i knew i only had one week to live,i would without a doubt spend that time with my two daughters.Telling them all about the things we use to do together when they were really young, places, moments and words they might not remember.About how i came home every single evening after work just to be with them and play with them and how there was nowhere else that i would have rather been...

Most of all i would tell them why they were the best things that ever happened to me and how the hours and the days and the years that we spent together were never meant to last forever and how no money could ever buy those things and most important of all i would tell them that i really love them...

I already know that yesterdays gone,tomorrow never knows and all that really matters is here and now...

And i would tell myself that I'm not afraid of whos behind the door...

edit on 25-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I'd look forward to it.

I'll finally get to see what all the fuss is about...

Peace

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I would attempt to clear my name and spend time with the people I love. I would like to die while doing something I enjoy. It would make the entire process of dying better there would be no fear or anxiety it would just be one final moment of happiness in knowing everyone you love is all right then you can die with honor as a free soul.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Find a way to survive.
I'm gonna perform a piledriver on the grim reaper and lock him in the basement.
I'd probably write my will within my last hour if that doesn't work
And donate everything and have my brain frozen.

But for the rest of the week its going to be a non-stop fight for survival.

edit on 25-1-2012 by Segador because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Already practiced that one up in my sleep....say bye to who ever i trusted and maybe loved ones on the side...make sure i had some good eatins and drinks....Probably donate the rest of the nest egg toAST...Might have a ceremonial fire in case of life longevity....the last day i will remember three's company.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

If You Only Had One Week To Live What Would You Do?

I'd kill myself 6 days early so I could get a good seat in Hell before the Black Friday crowds storm the place.

The VIP section of Hell is already booked up with the Monsanto, IRS, Bush admin, Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and the entire Federal Reserve members & employees.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
make a death ray. i'm not going out alone.
failing that i'd probably tidy my room.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I wouldnt be worried about going to hell because by dying i would be leaving hell.Or at least i'd be leaving the hell that humans have turned most of this world into...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Saying a proper bye to loved ones is the first thing.

Most ppl would spend some time sorting out their will, funeral expenses etc. Also what if you have (huge) debts? Will they go after your parents or something? Can you get life insurance if no one knows?

Another interesting thing would be the reaction of all the ppl you know. What would they do when they found out you were on your way out? Would you even go out of your way to contact ppl you only knew as colleagues at a place of work or study just to say bye to them?

What about on the net, if you are part of a community how would they react? I'm sure some cancer sufferers have been in this situation.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I guess I'd die in a week.
It is what everyone MUST do when they have a week to live.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
i agree with the last comment posted. This news would probably be met with a sigh of relief as I am one of these people that have a perputal black cloud over my head I would say good bye to the one person I trust and try to make alternate arrangements for this person to get the care they need.
edit on 25-1-2012 by 1loserel2 because: add c to loud

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by igor_ats

i dont think i would go out of my way to tell the people who i only ever see at wakes and funerals that i only had one week to live...

The only reason why some people go to wakes and funerals is so they can get out of work...

I remember reading a story about an emotionally disturbed and very lonely woman who would just randomly show up at strangers wakes and funerals acting like she was really sad and upset about their loss and she would even drive her car into strangers funeral processions and follow them into the cemetary...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Well being a "crazy cat lady" I would spend a lot of time with my cats...not that I don't now...but...um...yeah. I have a few people I would contact so I could properly say goodbye and others I would contact to let them know how I really feel about them...hehe. Then on the actual day, I will waste it watching anime and horror films and listening to The Birthday Massacre, U2, Celldweller, and Coldplay before getting in my most comfortable pjs and going to sleep for good.
edit on 26-1-2012 by Saya13 because: Know and Now are the same in my brain.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Maybe i would spend at least one or two of my days and nights that i had left trying to telepathically contact the class-three aliens who created us and designed our terrarium world,also known as god,to see if they could or would cure me of my mortal disease,or whatever it was that was soon to kill me...
edit on 26-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join