It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lindsey Williams: 2012 - The Beginning Of The End (Full Length Documentary)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
This is a Documentary made by Lindsey Williams, i am almost sure this guy is the real deal he explain what is the NWO who controls the debt oil gold ect. And he had spend time with the elite for a period of time. And that the Quran has more power in the USA then the Bible why is that This video is good knowledge

PS: sorry for my bad english

Source

This is the entire 3 DVD set by Lindsey Williams in one video. It is titled, "2012 The Beginning of The End." It was made available in October 2011. It is over 3 hours long.

This video covers the following:
What in this world is going on.
Division among the Elite.
The Dollar - Debt - Fear - Fuel in 2012.
Why 2012 and not 2000.
The Devils Messiah according to the Elite.
Divine Manifestation.
2012 predictions from the Elite.

Due to copyright issues, two small sections were removed before uploading. One was a small news segment. The other was a brief song. In total about 3 minutes were removed. This was also done to avoid having to show ads on the video. The parts removed did not seem to materially affect the overall message. Also the transitions between DVDs were shortened to remove duplicate intro and outgoing material.

edit on 25-1-2012 by knowneedtoknow because: Video issue

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by knowneedtoknow
And that the Quran has more power in the USA then the Bible

Thanks for the lulz

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00

Thanks for the lulz

What's so funny about it? List of countries that believe in the Quran. Notice all the oil countries? I believe it. Maybe not more believers, but, they were talking power.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Originally posted by 00nunya00

Thanks for the lulz

What's so funny about it? List of countries that believe in the Quran. Notice all the oil countries? I believe it. Maybe not more believers, but, they were talking power.

The whole comparison is ridiculous and smacks of religious warfare propaganda. If it's not the war on xmas, it's the big bad government making decisions for the churches, and if those fail, it's the Islamic threat to Bible-fearin' American folk. Tell 'em their holy book is being sh## on or trumped by another, and they'll go along with anything. It's old.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00

What is so funny tell me The US soldiers have to put gloves to handle the korans but it ok to burn the bible i can really see that you have watch the documentary to comment that low IQ reply right ?
Source Department of defense

DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE
JOINT TASK FORCE GUANTANAMO
HEADQUARTERS, JOINT DETENTION OPERATION GROUP (JDOG)
GUANTANAMO BAY, CUBA APO AE 09360
JTF-GTMO-JDOG-CO 19 JAN 03
MEMORANDUM FOR All personnel, JDOG

4. Handling.

a. Clean gloves will be put on in full view of the detainees prior to handling.

b. Two hands will be used at all times when handling the Koran in manner signaling respect
and reverence. Care should be used so that the right hand is the primary one used to manipulate
any part of the Koran due to the cultural association with the left hand. Handle the Koran as if it
were a fragile piece of delicate art.

c. Ensure that the Koran is not placed in offensive areas such as the floor, near the toilet or
sink, near the feet, or dirty/wet areas.

5. Removal.

a. Korans should be left in the cell as a general rule (save in MSU), even when a detainee is
moved to another cell or block. In principal, every cell (except MSU) will have a Koran
“assigned” to it.

b. If a Koran must be removed at the direction the CJDOG, the detainee library personnel or
Chaplain will be contacted to retrieve and properly store the Koran in the detainee library. The
request for the librarian/Chaplain, as well as the retrieval itself, will be logged appropriately.

c. If the Chaplain, librarian, or Muslim interpreter, within the needs of the situation, cannot
remove the Koran, then the MP may remove the Koran after approved by the DOC (who notes
this in the MP Blotter) IAW the following procedures:
1) Clean gloves will be put on in full view of the detainees prior to handling

2) Two hands will be used at all times when handling the Koran in manner signaling
respect and reverence.

3) Place a clean, dry, detainee towel on the detainee bed and then place the Koran on top
of the clean towel in a manner, which allows it to be wrapped without turning the Koran over at
any time in a reverent manner. Ensure that the Koran is not placed in offensive areas such as the
floor, near the toilet or sink, near the feet, or dirty/wet area when doing this activity.

But its ok to burn bible

edit on 25-1-2012 by knowneedtoknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I don't have time to watch 3 hours, so can you just list off the 2012 predictions that are being made or direct me to the time in the video where the predictions start if it's in a segment and not throughout the entire video?
edit on 1/25/2012 by SonicInfinity because: directly -> direct

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Can anybody get a read on the validity of this guy?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

WOW How ignorant. They only do that at GUANTANAMO BAY! But do you really believe they put on gloves to hold their prisoners holy book, in the same place they do WATER BOARDING and TORTURE? I remember seeing all those pics of prisoners being humiliated and stuff and the pics got leaked all over the internet! There was even a 60 Minutes Investigation about those pics.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Pretty interesting stuff...I started watching mostly to give everyone a synopsis of the main points/claims in the video. That is becoming pretty impossible, already have a full page of tiny print notes and I'm only and hour in.
So this is heavily summarized points from the first hour.

What I can say is its mostly about economics. The guy doing most of the talking is Williams, who claims he spent three years with the oil tycoons in Alaska back when they built the big pipeline. He claims two sources, one is alive and anonymous, the other is deceased and his name was Ken Fromm. (checked him quickly and he was COO of Atlantic Richfield.) The other guy speaking is the one who put out the DVD (this video) and I didn't catch his name.

Of course it has to be one of those videos that advises buying gold...which I'm a little sick of. He claims the "elite" NWO will establish a new global currency. [Personally, I'm not that worried about the dollar collapsing. I'm confident that people in the US are intelligent enough and/or bold enough to just plain refuse to let it go down. If not offered a reasonable exchange, there would be more than just unrest.]

He says funds based on Mutual funds (IRA,401k,SS) are the first to go in a collapse. As seen in Lehmann Bros. and now on a national scale in Greece. Says the process started in Japan twenty years ago and swept west. He claims it will reach the US by the end of 2012. They play a radio clip of two guys talking about Rhode Island's alleged pension fund shortcoming. They say RI owes more $ in pension funds next year than they will take in to cover them. Essentially saying they wont have any money to pay any state workers retired or currently serving after next year. [If I recall what they said correctly]

The final main point from 00:00:00-01:00:00 is that we are basically on the debt standard. [Which I agree with.]He says Nixon took us off the gold standard and essentially put us on the debt standard [with the federal reserve]. [Can't remember ever hearing this, not sure about accuracy]. Also claims that the debt will allow the "elite"/creditors to command control after a collapse (federal, state, local levels)...renting morgaged houses back to the owner and I guess implying control of government.

Whew...So a lot of fear-mongering and pushing gold
which detracts from the important parts, but definitely some truth in there about the dangers in our economic system.
[all of this is paraphrased transcript from the linked video]

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I know this needs its own thread but Im a newbie so this will have to do

Lots of info about the current markets.. JPM.. Citi.. Derivatives
Im seeing how you all follow him and thoughts on his meaning getting out of paper with respect to Stocks.
At aprx 50min in he says if you dont own it..they will rent it back to you including your homes

Lindsey Williams - Radio Liberty 16 May 2012

www.youtube.com...#!

Lindsey Williams : Get out of paper assets immediately , close your bank account if you do not want to lose it all , buy tangible assets gold silver farmland , Banks runs happening all over Europe , the sign to look for is the crack that will happen in the derivatives market which started with JP Morgan's 2 billion dollars loss , the Dollar will be dead by the end of this year no matter how good things look like right now , .Derivatives Market Collapse Coming Soon!The Economy is about to collapse due to the derivatives market. The US Dollar will collapse by the end of 2012 and Obama may not win the coming election. Lindsey reveals his latest DVD series "Secrets Of The Elite" which includes interviews with 4 top elite financiers, on the economy gold and silver.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
If someone cares to move the above new post from me to its own thread please do so.

new topics

top topics

join