It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Ferocious Ron Paul tells it like it is about the TSA.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I posted this in the wrong spot. Sorry Mods.

I enjoyed this, its what I think Ron Paul lacks in most of the debates and recent speeches. Vigor.

This clip back in 2010 shows Ron speaking about the TSA screwing with our liberties. I'm sure he is severely pissed right now because they detained his son. Rand. Hopefully that is what he needed to start speaking with more conviction and audacity.. someone to light a fire. I support Paul, but gotta give it to the other nominees for being more articulate.

Wouldn't it make more of a difference if he could speak clearer? I think so, its as if the better half of the population is completely numb from anything that happens. I speak with people on the regular that do not want to hear what I have to say about certain things, not because im saying it or because they think its all lies.. but because they find themselves consumed immediately by it and do not want to listen. Fear is a powerful thing. So why should we expect anyone to put in a little extra effort in order to understand a message that isn't as clear as the rest? ... one coming from Dr. Paul?

edit on 25-1-2012 by causeimalive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I have seen this video.

Common sense to me! He speaks the truth, yet the other representatives throw it aside like a far-fetched conspiracy theory.

Thanks for sharing this video!

The best part.....better lock on the door and a gun in the cockpit!
edit on 25-1-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Enough definitely is enough...

When are the American people going to say enough with this BS?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

I don't know, but I find it horrifying that its so blatantly obvious yet no one catches on. Sometimes I feel like I am crazy because I'm outnumbered and completely surrounded by people that think to the contrary.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Why has Ron Paul Only just strated with this ?
is he just trying to use it to get support?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

I wish we had him here in the uk.

I think he nail.. when he said who makes the money from the equipment.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Yup.....

The best part.....better lock on the door and a gun in the cockpit!

As a pilot, Ron Paul is correct (at least in this common sense clip of about 5 minutes).

The better locks, and better-reinforced doors? Well.....frankly, that wasn't the issue on 9/11.....the doors were not an impediment to the intrusions into the cockpits by the hijackers....it was a routine inattentiveness that they took advantage of.

They burst in when the doors were ALREADY OPEN!

Furthermore, even having a gun, at the pilot's side, but not on his person, in a holder, on the floor BY his side....the time it would take to access this weapon? On 9/11, if all of the real pilots had had such a gun arrangement? No difference....they were hit fast, and without warning. So guns are a rather "false" placebo, in that case. In terms of sudden overpowering situations. But, as a deterrent? Thumbs up, let's not kid ourselves....
....the thought of them ("Is there one? Or not?".... ) act as deterrent.

The Flight Deck Door, well....THAT is the primary barrier, in flight.....and there are strategies that I won't discuss, here.....to prevent a future event of cockpit intrusion. This applies only to USA carriers, though....so far....

Ron Paul's best comments were to suggest that all members of Congress be subject to the same standards as airline passengers, in terms of "security searches", when entering Congressional Chambers.

This is parallel to my "wish" for many years that members of Congress also be subject to the SAME standards as all who work in the Transportation Industry (and not just airlines) in the USA, as to regular and random ALCOHOL and DRUG screening requirements, in order to remain "employed"......

It was THEY in the Congress who drafted, and voted on this legislation that affects all transportation workers in the USA. THEY should at least be held to the same standards, when they are tasked with conducting the Country's business....

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
Why has Ron Paul Only just strated with this ?
is he just trying to use it to get support?

Ron has ALWAYS been doing things like this.. welcome to the show... while this comes at the time of an election, he's never been inconsistent .. he didn't support this TSA thing from the start.. he's ALWAYS been vocal, but rarely is allowed on the air.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Wow, that might be the most emotional I've seen Dr. Paul.

S & F
edit on 25-1-2012 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Oh dear... I'm sorry to hear you bring up 911 like it really happened that way.. has your pride blinded you?
Im sure you've heard that one before if you believe the OS.

Otherwise I agree with you, politicians should be drug tested.. and more.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Maybe he's pissed about his son, Rand Paul, being detained and having a full pat down by the TSA recently?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Great speech, none-the-less.
edit on 26-1-2012 by ErroneousDylan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by causeimalive

Symbolic and absolute truth in his quote "American people are too submissive".

I just mentioned this in another thread where the author was discussing Martial Law, I say wait a minute, why are you expecting Martial Law when Americans take what ever the government throws at them? They Government won't come and get you unless you stand up for yourself, unless you say enough is enough, like Ron Paul said, only then will the government send troops to show you who is the boss. If right now you are so submissive that you won't even say no to the Trillions of dollars they are stealing from tax payers, then don't expect martial law, or troops behind your back door.

A simpler way of looking at it: As long as you are an obedient and submissive slave, you master will not do anything to harm you, but when you open your eyes and say enough is enough, I'm not a slave, then expect brutality, force and a lot of blood in the streets.

Ron Paul knows a lot, at least much, much more than us.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Perhaps the video that Rand did questioning homeland in congress about the same thing that his father is upset about...I believe the date of the video on ytube is dated 6/22/2011

worth viewing and it does seem to clarify what could be the results of being "too honest" or could it be the 500000 dollars he returned from his district last year...he returned it to the treasury, as his office had integrity and returned the unused portion--- 500,000 dollars added to offset the losses of trillions of dollars in deficit

too bad so very few have that kind of integrity in our fearless leaders...or perhaps we would not be sitting where we are.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by PrecogPsychicSensitive

Oh dear... I'm sorry to hear you bring up 911 like it really happened that way....

My scenario is how it happened. The TSA cannot prevent it from happening again, if a determined plan were to be once more put into place. What will prevent it is the vigilance, and procedures that I won't discuss......and they have nothing, at all, to do with TSA.

The TSA is just "eyewash", and at this point, they are so hated, they are losing their effectiveness as a panacea.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by causeimalive

No matter what happens I always wish we could add a little "Ron Paul" qualities to any of these candidates to make them better and stronger candidates. Everyone needs a dash of Ron Paul or to me they are bland ineffective and tasteless. He is like pepper. He adds something none of the rest of them can and that is a real sense of what it is to be a libertarian and protect Constitutional Liberties. He is the only one who is not part of the big business ie Rapiscan and defense industry big whiggs...doesn't buy what they are selling and questions the legality of companies like Rapiscan who with the help of a handful of GOP members and in particular ONE MAN...single handedly forcing the hand of government to deny basic rights provided by the 4th amendment and enact legislation in their favor. Now we are exposed to radiation, rendered virtually nude and Rapiscan made a tidy bundle at the cost of our rights.

I loath all other candidates including the President himself for ignoring this devastating reality and letting it stand unchallanged as if it were as taboo and unspoken a topic as say...boy rape.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by causeimalive

Originally posted by Diplomat

I don't know, but I find it horrifying that its so blatantly obvious yet no one catches on. Sometimes I feel like I am crazy because I'm outnumbered and completely surrounded by people that think to the contrary.

Amen to that my friend. I have seriously reviewed my thinking many times due to that same reason. I always come to the realization that I am speaking to people who think that Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity are intelligent men of great integrity, then it becomes easier because it's not fair to get upset with crazy people.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Meanwhile congress laughs at him as if he was merely some old fool without a clue. What a cruel injustice.

edit on 26-1-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Great video and it's always nice to see Ron Paul standing up for freedom and getting slightly angry.But sadly enough I don't think anyone in congress is listening.If we had a reverse camera angle of the actual members who were there when he gave this speech I bet you could count them on one hand.Its sad but true, talking about these issues has never and will never get anywhere with the current system that is in place.Most of the American people are in an absolute state of denial and in a semi conscious haze.Your leaders aren't listening to Ron Paul or you.Writing to your member of congress does nothing, protesting does nothing, opt out day does nothing.The time for talk is almost at its end from the way I see it. I stand outside of America and I look at what's happening from a distance and I am ashamed.When I was a child I idolized everything American.Now there isn't one thing about America that makes me hopeful.Sure Ron Paul is a voice for the people and slowly some are awakening
but TPTB have to much time and money invested in this wicked scheme to let Ron Paul or a handful of so called "terrorists" ruin it.At some point in the near future I believe the tipping point will be reached.Be it a false flag event by TPTB or mass arrests and round ups of "subversives", something is going to give.Sadly all humans have this bad habit of waiting until they are standing on the edge of a cliff before they are willing to change and I think this is the place America finds itself right now.Hopefully a great awakening will occur, in fact I know it will, but I feel it might come to late and at a very high cost.Something should have been done a long time ago before all these
wicked systems were put in place and maybe a lot of what we see today would not be going on.But somewhere along the way we fell asleep and allowed these things to happen.TPTB are not just going to say sorry and walk away and reverse all they have done.They are going to keep fighting and choking any chance of hope we still might have left.Do you really think they will dismantle their control grid just because Ron Paul got groped or Jesse Ventura got groped or Alex Jones? Believe me TPTB don't care one bit.They just sit back and laugh because they know there's nothing we can do to change anything.
The only hope left for a future America that remotely resembles what we see today is to fight back.But they are betting that will never happen in any meaningful way that threatens their power.They are prepared militarily for that eventuality and I feel they are at the point of such arrogance that they welcome it.Remember the Arab spring?It is coming to America in the very near future and they are ready.Are you? If they finally get their wish and take away your guns and deny you the right to protect yourselves and your families I'm afraid that will be the end of any fight.Sometimes I look at this situation and an old saying keeps coming into my head." When you've tried everything and everything fails sometimes you have to fight fire with fire."
I in no way am advocating violence, I am a pacifist by nature and have always believed there are ways out of any conflict without resorting to violence.But that being said I have known what it's like, as have many people, to be backed into a corner and threatened.At that moment when everything else has failed the only solution is to stand up for yourself and fight back.Otherwise you will never be truly free.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

My scenario is how it happened.

I thought we settled this with the NTSB's animation of Flight 77?

Get with the times.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join