It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Make you look twice advertisements & art (pics) !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Hey can you use some smiles ? rough day ? ...

I dare you ..

thats right.

No it wasn't , in case your wondering if its true . :p

Thats just creative .. lol . Thats one ad i wouldn't mind looking at when i drive home!

Ha! No way Mr.Sign!

Yup ! good reminder when you get home to shut off the lights kids , love to leave on!

Wonder who this is good for :p

www.hongkiat.com...

these are some creative pictures of ads/art , that would definitely make you look twice!
. So many more on the link.

Some of them sure made me laugh !

edit on 25-1-2012 by yourboycal2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

very cool pics

i wonder if anyone tried to break in the money one

lol

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

3M was so sure their Security Glass was unbreakable, they placed 3 million dollars of cash between panes of transit glass treated with a shatter-resistant coating. Only $500 of real currency stacked on top of fake money.

People could only use their feet to break it. A security guard was nearby to make sure no one broke the rules and that people couldn’t get to keep the money if they broke it.

This is probably one of the most known creative ads and therefore cannot be missed on CreativeCriminals.com

creativecriminals.com...

yea they sure were ! But doesn't the security guard void the quality of the glass ? lool

Then there is this dude.

. With respect to the 3M security film promotion. 3M had no connection to, had not authorized, and had nothing to do with the promotion. In fact, it wasn't even 3M film and there is a strong suspicion that it wasn't even glass that the film was mounted to. The promotion was the "brainchild" of an advertising firm called Rethink in Vancouver BC and was an attempt by them to win some award. A local window film company, not an authorized 3M dealer, claimed that it was 3M film when in fact it was not. It was all BS.

www.adjab.com...

edit on 25-1-2012 by yourboycal2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Sort of related.
edit on 1/25/2012 by Kokatsi because: embed

top topics

join