It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky Sounds 1/25/2012 Atlanta, GA Personal Video/Audio

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I put the audio from the video through an equalizer, and I can definitely hear it. I'm not an audio professional, but I'm an amateur musician with what I consider to be an at least decent ear. Maybe those with more professional capabilities can make use of this.

The sound appears to be audible at at least two frequencies. The most pronounced is between 1199 Hz and 1226 Hz. The less distinct is at about 378 Hz. I believe the second may just be low frequency noise in the recording, but I've isolated those two frequencies and while, as I said, some of it sounds like LF noise, the higher one (1199 to 1226 Hz) definitely sounds (to my ear at least) like something that's actually there. It's a very haunting, breathy sound. Almost like a long, deep vocal note being held in a monastic style or something.

I don't know of a better way to upload the audio, so here it is while it lasts. Again, this is pretty crude. I just did it by ear and with free software:

www....(nolink)/?car722w8x7sfhgv

Note: I edited out as much of the talking and clicks/movement noises as I could.
edit on 1/26/2012 by AceWombat04 because: Added info

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by conar
Mark Dice tries to debunk the strange sounds around the world?

There seems to be two versions of sound the trumpet sounds that could be made on any electronic keyboard and the ones like what I heard like a pack of old time aircraft plus odd add in the mix. he doesn't seem to show any of the second type.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Finally someone putting a real sound among all the fake videos if spaceship or trumpet like sounds on youtube. It is real because it is not so obvious and alien-like as opposed to example the Czech video and some other videos.

However other than a small humming, nothing else could be heard. It could be everything since it is not as loud as the one on the fake videos and is jut humming, no spaceship or trumpet sounds.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizTheWiz

Another video of some mysterious sounds uploaded and recorded by an underground hip hop artist i listen 2
edit on 26-1-2012 by dizTheWiz because: (no reason given)

Wow......as I stated on another thread, I am growing more interested in this phenomenom each day!!

Why am I thinking of a 'V' type scenario...where giant mother ships have come into our atmosphere, cloaked?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Guys, I heard a loud thunder-type noise in Arkansas on the 18th of January. It brought tears to my girlfriends eyes because it was so surreal. Its one thing to hear about the phenomenon but to experience it is so unbelievable.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I live in Dekalb county, Stone Mountain and a couple months back I woke up to a low hum almost like an electric whine all the dogs not only mine but my neighbor's were going crazy barking.The next morning I asked my grandmother who lives down the street if she heard anything and she said no. I don't know but with all the threads and people recording sounds all over the world this thing seems to be building up to something big but what ???

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

That's interesting, thanks for the audio, (I'm another mad musician) like the Armagh video these sounds seem like something being vented.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Honestly, it always sounds vaguely like music, like an orchestra or something.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Not sure how to add video, but this link is from CTV up here in Canada. The sounds are real (in this case), but some scientist says that its due to electromagnetic frequencies or some such. If anyone else knows how to put the video in to a post that would be really helpful!

saskatoon.ctv.ca...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Replying to your first page post..... you have a great imagination!!!!!

Seriously though i dont think its any of those things you mentioned.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I live in north Georgia and today I began hearing a sound very similar to yours today around 3PM EST

I will keep my camera ready incase I hear it again. I wonder what is going on.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

Two Thumbs Waaay Up for Brandon... Tnx for posting... it's more ammo for the future :-)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I heard this as well when i was in school of course i thought it was a plane because my school is close to Atlanta-Hatfield Jackson international but the sound was really loud and if it was a plane i would have guessed it was really low. A low that is not safe for flying then i considered Military it sounded like military jets flying over and passing but as the around later almost 2 minutes it didn't sound like a plane flying over it sound like a electronic fading sound. I new immediately what it was it was the sound this has been heard around the world finally coming to close to me. Much that of a fade in fade out used in music or sound, I live in stone mountain and i got home i asked my parents did they hear this occurrence as well and of course they did i really didn't that this would happen until it actually hit home i haven't heard no sounds in Atlanta let alone Stone Mountain due to the population density the airports close proximity and it wired have been more people reporting and recording this but nevertheless the sound is a very ominous and sounds like a huge sound system getting tested or a experimental plane.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
This one has just posted is pretty its creepy especially near the end. Im sure its just a hoax but not a bad one.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Something is definitely going on.I have never heard the horn/metallic sounds but I have heard the rumbling humming sound on a few occasions over the past six or so months. It always seems to be in the middle of the night around 3 am and it is a continuous sound that normally lasts over an hour. my wife and I have sat up listening to the sound, trying to determine what it could be. We could not come up with anything solid.

I don't doubt that many of the recordings are hoaxes but this is definitely something that's really happening.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53

This noise was very different that what we're hearing here and what we've heard about from other places and in other videos but eerie nonetheless if it can't be explained. To me, on the videos, it almost sounded like whales or some sort of cosmic music. What I've heard and what we're hearing is more droning.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by IanPaul
I live in Newnan, about 45 min south of ATL, and 15-20 min north of peachtree city... I didn't hear anything last night, but I did go to bed early. I'm going to try and listen for it tonight. I'll report back here if I hear anything.

*nice to see there are at least a few members near me!

Oyy! Let's grab a drink sometime bud! Haha, I'm in Peachtree City!

Ps, on another note for all.. It's raining here tonight, however, if it stops for a while I'll step outside and have a good listen and report back in!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
That is EXACTLY the sound I heard in the hours before "hurricane" Irene here in the DC area. It was around that time I began to notice so many threads about the "humming" which has now gone on to the louder, more disturbing sounds.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I know what I heard couldn't have been a car's stereo system it didn't sound like someone blasting their subwoofers because the sound persisted for a long time and sounded like a hum. It was surprisingly frightening kind of like the silence you supposedly hear when your inside the eye of a storm,and then the ominous droning sound in the air except it was a calm night. I don't know about anyone else but the fact that my pets were uneasy tells me this sound probably isn't something good.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join