It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation CNN Debate Blackout #OpDebateBlackout - Ron Paul

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

So yeah, went to check out the vid, and got a YT error message- one I have NEVER seen before....

"This video is unavailable
This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy on depiction of harmful activities.
Sorry about that."

???

edit on 26-1-2012 by ltinycdancerg because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2012 by ltinycdancerg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

Yea I got the same thing, someone must have flagged the video and YT hasn't verified it and just took it down.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by Indellkoffer

I agree.

1. I think Ron Paul's followers want him to be president MUCH more than he actually wants it.
2. The idea of censoring what people hear goes 100% against the Constitution and what Paul stands for. Anyone who supports censorship of Paul's opponents is a HUGE hypocrite.
3. The overzealous Ron Paul's supporters are his worst enemies.

Yes, if this happens, it will be over for Paul sooner rather than later.

I understand your point, but it is not as if Ron Paul has ordered Anon to do this, or supports it - or is that what the MSM will say?

I for one do not think Anonymous will follow through with this or it will not be successful in one way or another.

I understand where Anonymous is coming from as well. They are not censoring the competition because they are afraid (MSM), they are censoring the other candidates (for one debate albeit) to prove a point that no candidate should be censored.

I am ashamed to say this, but I am afraid for what the MSM spin off will be.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by dymiox
I understand your point, but it is not as if Ron Paul has ordered Anon to do this, or supports it - or is that what the MSM will say?

Oh, I doubt seriously that Paul would support it. Will the MSM spin it? Does a bear crap in the woods?

I for one do not think Anonymous will follow through with this or it will not be successful in one way or another.

I don't think it's Anonymous. It's some kid making a YouTube vid. Really nothing to see. This won't happen.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
My Ron Paul statement were I him.
"Although I will agree with the assertion made by this anonymous person or group that I am being given less time than the other candidates in these debates, I disagree with any sabotage of our media. Censorship, whether done by the media or through activists that consider themselves patriotic Americans, is still censorship. I believe in free speech and fair play, so let us work together to insure both in the coming debates."
Problem defused.

edit on 26-1-2012 by SurrealisticPillow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Looks like this was another empty threat. The stream hasn't shown any problems.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
The media is going to start a riot if they dont stop leaving out a certain candidate. Maybe Ill see it on youtube like the RON PAUL PARADE in florida.or the thousands of videos his supporters have made.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join