It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Westboro's Shirley Phelps-Roper, "We do not have anything against anyone, we're just telling them

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I just don't understand this church.

During this video, she is talking with an openly gay radio announcer (who by the way, has been to there house 3 times and done an MTV cribs according to the conversation).

As you can see from 1:42 in she clearly states, "We do not have anything against anyone, we're just telling them the words."

There is so much hate generated by this church, I cannot fathom how she came to this conclusion. The mind boggles.

Do you think she is starting to see people for what they are, just a glimpse perhaps? She seems to enjoy talking to Scoops, who by the way is very patient and has a disarming way about him.

Personally, I absolutely am ashamed to be a human whenever I hear about this church, the hate they generate and I commend Scoops on seeing past that and the apparent friendship he has garnered. One can only hope this is a step in the right direction.

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
This group is so full of hate they
don't deserve to be recognized
in any way shape or form. I
can't believe people can be this
way, boggles the mind.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Why must my state be home to such wackjobs? Everyone who know nothing about Kansas but Westboro and other assorted inborn loudmouth jackasses judges my whole beautiful state by them. It makes me quite sad

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I dont have anythang against Westboro's views. They are an unintelligent lot following some old man that claims to be a prophet for God. Who happens to hate the entire world except their own views,

if your catholic your going to hell, and they call the priest "vamps" or vampires
if you follow islam going to hell
if your gay, going to hell
if your a vegan most definitely going to hell, vegetarian maybe
if you follow hindue, your a fag or a fag follower
and if you a jew, you killed jesus nuff said

THEY ARE NOT RACIST but believe obama is the anti-christ

and they picketed the funeral of recording artist Michael Jackson after his death. Members of Westboro have also recorded a song titled "God Hates the World", an adaptation of Jackson's charity single "We Are the World".

if you like rock and roll going straight to hell
they where going to picket Christina Greens funeral a 9 yr old who was murdered during the 2011 tuscan shooting, but stopped when offered airplay on a local radio show.

they picketed steve jobs funeral and tweeted it using a i-phone
during 2008 at the sichuan earthquake in china, the WBC issued a press release thanking God for the heavy loss of life in China, and praying "for many more earthquakes to kill many more thousands of impudent and ungrateful Chinese

2011 they protested the Joplin tornado death's

in 2011 a 11-year-old brain tumor victim, Harry Moseley raised £500,000 for charity but Marge Phelps of the Westboro Baptist Church criticized his family for not teaching him to "obey God". This comment within a few hours of the boy's death caused great distress to the bereaved.

But thank god they are banned from the U.K.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
2ND POST

2ND LINE

3RD JUST TO BE SAFE

edit on 25-1-2012 by Haites because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2012 by Haites because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
This is so nice. I knew they had love in their hearts, everyone does no matter how hateful they "appear" to be. Nice find.

new topics

top topics

join