It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth Mother Our Womb of Life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hey ATS.

For those of you who have already read the free ebook, I have created this thread to discuss your thoughts on the book.

On the subject of Strange Sounds being heard all over the world, 2012 and aliens or a future alien attack this one is a pretty good read worth further consideration at least. Just to be clear though, there is not one mention of the year 2012 in the book. There is however a lot of talk about the HOPI Prophecy Rock. When you see plants bloom in the middle of the winter you will know that the time is near.

Anyhow, the main theory I want to discuss is pretty profound. Here's the SPOILER ALERT. The author suggests that the Earth is the 4th world. Venus used to be in the place of rotation around the sun, then it gave birth to it's core and immediately took the place of the morning star. Venus's core became our moon and the earth is going to give birth to the core of the earth from out of Antartica, Earth will take the place of the morning star and the earth's moon the place of Mercury.

Now there are some other threads of real life events discussing current events surrounding these possibly related subjects, one was life discovered by Russian scientist on Venus, also the Lake Vostok threads.

Well without further adieu. Here's a link to the free ebook in PDF.

www.nostrajewellery.org...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

my god ! that hypothesis is sure out there ! I"ll check it out , let you know how it goes . Its on the list ! :p

Venus's core became our moon and the earth is going to give birth to the core of the earth from out of Antartica, Earth will take the place of the morning star and the earth's moon the place of Mercury.

Wooo ! this raises so many questions heh . Should be a intresting read

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

Indeed it is a very good read.

So good, I kinda wish it had a sequel.

Enjoy!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I've read the book, its been posted here a few times before.

He doesnt present any facts to back up his opinion. He also doesnt sign the book with his name; he refers to himself as "your brother." He also gives a general idea as to where he got his information, but nothing specific. It almost seems like he is jumping on the mayan or native american prophecy train and rolling with it.

But, anything is possible.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ImmortalThought

Perhaps there is something that can be said about an author who doesn't seek fortune or fame.
The author did state that the book is for sale for the lowest price allowable on Amazon.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing this book to my attention. Some of the information presented by the author is aligned with my current understanding, but not all of it. I am very surprised the author believes the earth will one day take Venus’ position in the solar system and a planetoid will be birthed out of earth. My theory about the solar system is based on the ancient concept of the seven roving heavenly bodies.

Ancient civilizations thought these to be Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. The planets Uranus and Neptune were too far out for them to see.

The way I view the ancient solar system is that only gas covered planets are to have their own orbits around the sun. All the rest are just dislodged moons. The true seven planets are Venus, Earth, Lost planet in asteroid belt, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I just downloaded a book on Amazon called Diary of an Original Soul: Shaman Assisted, Creator Approved. It goes in line a lot with you the discussion here. I"m only half way through it but it really ties in with a lot of the stuff discussed in many of these forums. Much of the book is discussions between the author and a couple shaman but what I find really interesting is how he discusses life in the nocturnal lane.

Good read.

It talks a lot about this year and beyond as well.

reply to post by thehoneycomb

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I read this thread and the PDF when it was posted because I'm intrigued in what the Hopi have to say.
I found it interested to read about the beliefs of another culture... and then I was stunned when I read about "the great deception" and "space-time". I didn't post a reply then, but I'm now going to get into why I was so surprised.

I like reading Manga sometimes... when I feel like some light entertainment. I come across one some time ago that really intrigued me. Sora no Otoshimono.

I'm really wondering where Suu Minazuki got his inspiration for the story.... specifically what's referred to as the Synaps. Believed by one of the characters to be a new world ready for discovery and exploration in the same way America was for those in Europe and Brittan, but also who's inhabitants he worries may exploit and subjugate the people of our own world.

The Synaps resides invisibly in the sky, looking down on Earth. It's amazingly technologically advanced, but most of the inhabitants (who look like angels) are in an induced sleep controlling avatars among us, as they find pleasant, humble lives on Earth to be far more fun and fulfilling than living in the Synaps.

Throughout the entire story, I kept coming across things which I wouldn't say were out of place, but that kind of felt like the writer was using a story to say something... there's this feeling that there are messages being conveyed.

I wonder, has Suu Minazuki had some sort of connection with the Hopi or has he been told things by somebody who knows about the Hopi beliefs? Or has Suu heard about something from somewhere else that coincides with Hopi beliefs? Or is it just a coincidence? But for a coincidence, there are a lot of parallels (I haven't gone into here).

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mspur

Looks like a good read.

I will look into reading a copy. Have you finished yet?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
reply to post by yourboycal2

Indeed it is a very good read.

So good, I kinda wish it had a sequel.

Enjoy!

A good science fiction book always has a sequel .

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok

I would not profess to call it science fiction or not.

I thought it was a good read and an interesting take on the nature of evolution and the grand cycle of the universe. Wether true or not I couldn't tell you but it makes more sense to me then some of the other theories out there. I also find that current events tie in well with the basis of this theory and reading this book has made easier for me to make sense of a lot of things.

top topics

join