It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya minister tours ex-Kadhafi bastion after clashes (Disinformation article?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
"The town is in the control of the Libyan government," Juili told AFP. "The problem that started has been resolved," he said, referring to the violence on Monday in which at least five people died.

"The fighting was not between thwar and Kadhafi diehards," he said referring to militia groups composed of former rebels.

"It was an internal problem... It was between two groups of young men. One of them was the May 28 Brigade,"

But an AFP correspondent saw no evidence of Kadhafi loyalism in the town on Wednesday. A dozen flags were flying in the red, black and green of the new Libya. None were seen in the green of Kadhafi's regime.

Really AFP and what about this then?

A Libyan placing a green flag

Its funny that this was only reported by AFP only no other news networks carried this story.
Note here

"I think the town is under the control of Gadhafi supporters."

"There was some fighting in the town and that became a big issue across Libya. It is sorted out now."
Really it has? i dont believe that.

So is this article a Disinformation hit?

Look here.
But an AFP correspondent saw no evidence of Kadhafi loyalism in the town on Wednesday. A dozen flags were flying in the red, black and green of the new Libya.

Really a correspondent saw no evidence of Kadhafi loyalism in the town on Wednesday. A dozen flags with the new flag?

I somehow dont believe that.

Heres a report By CBS
CBS

So what are your thoughts ATS?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Another Libya blooper on behalf of the MSM, go figure...

They can never get their stories straight.

I hope the people of Libya end up alright, but this is probably going to get way worse before it gets better.

join