It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My strangest dream so far.....couples wants their cremation urns.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I don't find dreaming about gods, Buddhas, or historical figures strange. I guess those dreams are often referencing to my spiritual path. I think I have a good grasp of it. This one is confusing because I don't believe the dream was just about me. Basically, I dream that I and my parents are living in this new house. We have just moved in and trying to get things settled down. We heard a door bell ring but didn't bother to see who it was outside. We didn't expect anyone. Somehow, I decided to check to see who it was. Well, it was an elderly couples. The elderly woman could be my spirit guide since I have often dream of an elderly woman. This scene sketched into my brain. I opened the door and these two were standing there. They handed me a bunch of stuff and said that they belonged to me. Some sorts of dolls belonging to my 2 year-old niece. Now, they said they wanted to retrieve something back from the new house. In the dream, I figured that it all made sense since the house used to belong to them. And this girl, not sure who, said that she knew where she put the thing the couples were looking for. They were looking for their cremation urns. Of course, it made sense. I said sure let me get them for them. This girl told me that she put it outside in another section of the house.....the 4th house. Here, I got my jacket and zipped out and ready to head out. In the dream, I was wearing my recently purchased jacket. I woke up after that.

An elderly couples wanting to retrieve their cremation urns? Are the urns containing their remains? Or the remains of their parents? If it is the latter, this new house I am living in dated back for more than 200 years. If it is the former, why would the couples want to retrieve their own remains? This also implies the house was probably more than 80 years old.

Assuming the couples are spirits. Why would they want to retrieve their own remains? In reality, I am living in a 2 family house apartment. I am not in any position to purchase a new house AT ALL. So this new house.....not sure what it means. In fact, I dream of many times seeing myself living in a new house or a new room.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
weird dream, its funny how they make perfect sense when you're dreaming but when you wake up it gets confusing immediately

join