It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran is not a threat, but sanctions will destroy the dollar.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
If we were so worried about iran having nukes, then why didn't we do something about it 15 years ago? Or is this more about imposing sanctions on a scapegoat? Now because of sanctions, India, China and Russia will buy oil from iran with gold, NOT the american dollar.

Gold for Oil

The New York Times ran an article back in January 1995 saying that Iran may have nuclear weapons within 5 years if we don't act now.

NY TIMES

Now they are saying the same thing - THE HILL

The only reason we can simply "print more money", as said by Allen Greenspan, is because the US Dollar is the world reserve currency, the currency used in the international market. Oil is bought primarily with the dollar. For now.

Now that Iran is such a big threat, because of their nuclear ambitions, we are imposing sanctions on them. Because India doesn't want to violate this, they, along with China and Russia, and who knows else soon, will use gold instead of US Dollars. If the dollar is dumped, then it won't be worth anything, and the dollar will collapse in a matter of days.

It is known that world banks want one currency worldwide. With one currency, it is easier to control the world. just like banks control countries now. And with all of the other countries being in financial crisis, it is only a matter of time before the US collapsed as well.

I don't know what scares me more, The big conspiracy theories that our government is in a plot to cause global collapse and give complete power to the banks and rebuild the world under one world government, or the possibility that our government really is just completely incompetent and is truly run by idiots.... Is evil really any worse than idiocy?

Either a devious plot or or political incompetence, the end result is the same. If we don't stop, We are done.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
No we are not my friend. We will never be done.
Sometimes we just have to take the bad in order to free ourselves. I would say prepare yourself, your family. Even if no one believes you, prepare anyways because they will be thankful one day when you thought ahead.

But no, we will never be done. When the system goes, there will be no more banks. They will try to instate their one world currency. But they will not succeed. Contrary to belief, there are people who are ready for this type of outcome. There are more of us, then there are of 'them'. We just have to direct the masses to the right 'them'.

IMF, Worldbank, Fed,
Chase, Rockefeller, Rothschild

Justice will be served one day. Accountability will be given one day. Karma is a bitch.

PS: Iran is no threat, Iran is one of the three places left without a central federal reserve bank. Just like Libya was before the rebels set one up (funny huh?). Happy hunting.
Note note: google: Rothschild owned central banks.
edit on 25/1/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Well aware of the Rothschild family, and their stranglehold on the world. Funny how there was a time when everyone knew them. Now they just sit back in the shadows as"just another banker"

"Kings couldn't afford this. It could only belong to a Rothschild!" Wilhelm the First said when he saw Ferrilres in France, an estate owned by James Rothschild.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by resist2012
Well aware of the Rothschild family, and their stranglehold on the world. Funny how there was a time when everyone knew them. Now they just sit back in the shadows as"just another banker"

"Kings couldn't afford this. It could only belong to a Rothschild!" Wilhelm the First said when he saw Ferrilres in France, an estate owned by James Rothschild.

They are the the system. They made the system. Them and the other various 'royal' families so to speak.
That is who must fall, before we as a people can become normal again. We have -always- been under someone elses power. All throughout history.

And i bet if we trace back some bloodlines, we'll find that they are all of the same bloodline.
Funny that it could possibly be the bloodline of Jesus Christ.(oh yeah).

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Do we have anything outside of debka file reporting about the gold for oil? I completely agree that the dollar is swiftly loosing its place, but I think there has yet to be any independent verification outside of what debka file said.

new topics

top topics

join