It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC Lightweight Steel Construction

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
Prove it.

I'm tired of your empty claims, prove where I am ignorant about physics.

Not once have you explained how sagging trusses can pull in columns.

Check the links in my signature Anok. There might be some you find educational and relevant to your concerns.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by psikeyhackr

The NIST report says.....

How would you know? You've admitted on numerous occasions that you've never read the report!

Distorting what people say shows us all your vast intellect.

I said I did not and did not even try to read the entire report.

I have searched the report many times for many different things and read about what I was interested in. Like I know the report never mentions the center of mass of the tilted top 29 stories of the south tower. I searched the report for "center of mass" and "center of gravity". They only use the terms to apply to the aircraft and individual simulated components of the building.

psik

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

You must have failed physics. The math has been shown over and over again.

Here is something simple. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. So where was the reaction of the lower floors resisting the upper floors? There was none. If there was some, the collapse would have slowed down to a halt even given the momentum.

The top of the tower topples...then all of a sudden it just straightens out. Obviously because in your world, pull must mean push.

I don't even know why I try to help people understand anymore.

If you are still denying the simple laws of physics at this point you have no hope. You are locked in your perfect little world, where starbucks is around the corner, fox tells the truth, and the government has nothing but your best interests at heart.

Now...get out of your chair, go upstairs to mom's kitchen, make some popcorn grab a redbull, and reply away.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer
reply to post by Gibonz

This is a forum for discussing conspiracy theories

Exactly! *clap * clap

When someone comes along trying to spread disinfo about WTC 7 coming down due to fire, pisses all over what this forum stands for. Kinda like saying JFK was only shot by 1 man in TSBDB...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gibonz

Originally posted by huh2142

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
reply to post by samkent

It is simple physics. Matter cannot fall at free-fall speed unless there is nothing to stop it. If the world trade center was not intentionally demolished, those buildings wouldn't have fallen into their own footprints at free-fall speed. There would be too much material blocking this type of fall. I could see the top part of the building falling to the side in the direction of the initial plane hit, but falling perfectly flat, imploding on itself?

Explain world trade center building 7's collapse, when it had no fire.

WTC 7 was on fire for many hours. It also was leaning so it was inevitable that it would collapse. Also brief instances of free fall are not necessarily an indicator of controlled demolition.

LOL, you believe WTC 7 came down just by fire?

This isn't the forum for you sir...

You maybe content with a discussion where everyone has the same opinions/beliefs. I am not. I don't see anything wrong at pointing out incorrect information. Bad information leads to bad conclusions.

Also I live in a free country and can post in any forum I choose to.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by godfather420

Time for a link. Or stand in the corner in shame.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gibonz

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer
reply to post by Gibonz

This is a forum for discussing conspiracy theories

Exactly! *clap * clap

When someone comes along trying to spread disinfo about WTC 7 coming down due to fire, pisses all over what this forum stands for. Kinda like saying JFK was only shot by 1 man in TSBDB...

The conspiracy I believe in is that the powers in charge fumbled the ball which made it easy for 19 terrorists to hijack 4 planes and fly three into building causing their collapse and over 3000+ deaths.

You can believe any conspiracy you want to and I'll continue to point out facts so that you can come to a rational conclusion.

You are a denialism candidate. See that thread for the definition. Have a nice day and good luck in figuring out the "truth".

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

reply to post by -PLB-

Go ahead and put all that in equation form, and we'll show how you are wrong in a mathematically and logically precise manner.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
As I said its been posted over and over. Not just on ATS. But many other websites.

Link: 9/11 Math Equations

This thread doesn't deserve a nice well thought out post with links. Because you and I both know it will not make a difference on your stance. This thread is a huge fail.

It just verifies who the real "Conspiracy Theorists" and "Denialism" victims really are.

Now I think its time to maybe start another thread?

Maybe call it : "911 NIST Report Confirmed 100% Through Scientific Experiments"

And find that video where the i beam breaks under fire with weight piled on top. I don't have the time or patience.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

Yes it is. Because attempt after attempt to bring up stupid arguments piss me off.

Maybe I insulted and that's the way you see it. But I'm tired of being nice to idiots who obviously have no interest in anything other than trolling. You condescend and think that's not insulting? Than you say post evidence. Where was your evidence that my conclusion is wrong? With math equations. You brought it up. So give me some math to disprove genius.

Show me the physics and formulas you use to prove that the building just fell while completely abiding by the laws of physics.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Yes it is. Because attempt after attempt to bring up stupid arguments piss me off.

Me too.

Maybe I insulted and that's the way you see it. But I'm tired of being nice to idiots who obviously have no interest in anything other than trolling.

Me too.

You brought it up. So give me some math to disprove genius.

No, you quite clearly are the one who brought it up, saying that the math has been shown many times. Then I asked you to show me some equations. You failed to do so and continued to insult me and others.

At this point it's quite clear that you have no links and can't do the math. I won't be wasting anymore time on you until you post some links or equations.
edit on 1/26/2012 by DrEugeneFixer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Here's the best study I've ever seen on the physics of the collapsing towers:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by lunarasparagus
reply to post by thedman

Here's the best study I've ever seen on the physics of the collapsing towers:

this one is much better

edit on 26-1-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join