It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you do if you talk to a lost soul...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
i was at home in my living room mediating with my dog and then i started to do a little research about channeling or communicating to other things such as animals and etc. then i thought i should try channeling on my dog since dogs are the best animals to communicate. he was not so responsive since he likes to sleep a lot. so then i thought i could fine someone to talk to so i mediated till i was in the right state of mind, then i started to ask questions to the beings that always seems to be walking in/out of my house. than after 10 minutes i sighed and asked one final question and i said "i would like to know anyone's past life..." after another 2 minutes no luck so i got up and went to sleep. it was only then that i saw the gruesome past-life of someone i did not know there names i only saw a series of event that flashed through my mind as i dreamed now all i can say is that i don't dream horrible dreams such as the one i ad last night so my only question ATS users is there anyway i could help this lost soul?

edit on 25-1-2012 by Teriq because: i pressed the finish button by mistake

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Teriq

You love them.

Ps your post will be deleted soon. You have no body content.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by eleven44

sorry bout that

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
they may be earth bound spirits trapped for whatever reason Thank them for show ing you that and tell them they are dead now and should be at peace and to go into the light good luck.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
How can you be sure you were viewing the past life of a lost soul?

I think the best thing you can do is to show it love and that it's welcome, and see what happens from there.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deebz
How can you be sure you were viewing the past life of a lost soul?

I think the best thing you can do is to show it love and that it's welcome, and see what happens from there.

i mean i was interacting with unknown beings before i went to sleep and that dream i had couldn't be just a mere coincidence i mean i didn't know anyone one of those people that i was seeing at all. and also could you elaborate on showing the love thing like should i just mediated and try to communicate with it (even though im not the best channeler...) and do you thinik it would be a bad thing if i just ignore it now.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Teriq

In my house I have a spirit here, it seems to me he is a little boy, and there also may be a woman. I have seen things move in front of my eyes that couldn't possibly move on their own [kitchen sets, furniture, heavy books] and this has also been witnessed by many who have come into my home - including my mother, who up until her first experience here, was under the impression that there is nothing that can possibly communicate with us from the 'other side'. All through the day you can hear voices at any given moment, faucets turn on and off by themselves, and many times I have had it happen where I will be walking up the stairs and can clearly hear someone stomping down towards me.

The idea of haunted houses had always frightened me terribly until I apparently had moved into one. There is a lot of activity here and rather than being afraid I actually quite welcome it. When I say to send it love, it's beneficial to you as well as to whichever spirits you may have around. Let it know that it is accepted simply by just allowing it to be there. You don't have to have a kind of seance or something, you can meditate on it if you would like, just direct love and light to any beings, spirits, ghosts, etc... that may be sharing the same space as you. They will know where it's being directed and they may feel that they can communicate through/with you as well.

You can ignore it, of course, but I think it would be better for you to just accept it. If it is trying to get through to you for whatever reason, ignoring it may make it try harder, though it doesn't seem to be angry or in distress. You don't have to try and communicate with it, but just let it be there and direct love towards it in your mind.
edit on 27-1-2012 by Deebz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
although the beings and entities that inhabit my house never cause any trouble although they tend to let them 'selves be seen only to those who can actually know they can help them. i find it odd they don't act like ghost (and by ghost i mean the ones you were explaining). i could only describe them as nice beings.

new topics

top topics

join