It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy discovered in china with cat like eyes (video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The full video is here,

www.youtube.com...

It's noticeable that he has the same problem as many people with blue eyes in regard to brightness. The 'night vision' is likely true for many blue-eyed children.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
Pharyax is right, this story isn't about cat like eyes, it's about a boy who in a predominantly brown eyed society was born with blue eyes.

....and can see in the dark! ...where no one else can see anything at all.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ShamilAbdullah

In other parts of the world this boy would recieve treatment, if needed, or at least eye protection.

In China he will just be made a into a curiousity and exploited until he eventually goes blind.

Funny world we live in.

P.S. I don't really see anything catlike about this boy's eyes anyway just blue like an albino.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert
reply to post by ShamilAbdullah

In other parts of the world this boy would recieve treatment, if needed, or at least eye protection.

In China he will just be made a into a curiousity and exploited until he eventually goes blind.

Funny world we live in.

P.S. I don't really see anything catlike about this boy's eyes anyway just blue like an albino.

i hear yoy. It seems their is an exstended video. Ill watch that and get back to you
hope for his sake he does not go blind

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I just found this and thought I would put my 2 cents.

I have to say, I have strange colored eyes. They actually change between light green and blue. I have allot of trouble seeing in the daylight. I can see VERY well at night.

I am also absolutely nocturnal. I don't think I am an alien or that this kid is a hybrid or anything. I think we are a throwback to when there was less sunlight. Perhaps a period when mankind hunted and traveled at night to avoid predators. We could all be descendants of people who existed on a part of the world where for some reason daylight was not that strong.

I am also very tolerant to cold. I practically die in hot weather. I would last 1 day in a desert without water, since I sweat like a garden hose on full blast. I can walk around in summer cloths in Very cold temperatures with no real problem.

Are we part of a genetic base which inhabited the far north, south poles, or near them?
I feel like Canada or Scandinavia would be nice. My body functions better in cold dark environments.

As far as having light being emitted from my eyes....lol....no, I am not super saiyen like that. I doubt that is true since they could have easily proven that in the video yet didn't. But hey who knows.....Maybe this kids do .....??

edit on 18-2-2012 by casenately because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Video removed by user.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join