It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else seeing 4:44, 1:11, 11:11, and 12:34 A LOT?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by onewithall

means nothing to me

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Once you notice it... it has already begun.

The more you see it now, the more you will see it in the future. You are becoming aware of it. It has become a habit. Your subconscious is being programmed. You are manifesting it. Whatever, any way... read this! It should help:

www.stevepavlina.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by eleven44
For starters, there sure are a lot of you Haters out there today.

Thanks for acknowledging that, I was thinking the same thing. People sure like to show that they have no perspective and can't think outside of the box. But whatever, that just makes replies like YOURS all the better!

Thanks so much for the sincere response, it was really helpful. I really like how you said we also see what we NEED to see. I feel that is definitely true for me, because it feels like I'm meant to see these numbers whenever I do.

Again, thanks for the honest and considerate response. It is appreciated.

All the best,
OnewithAll

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

No problem.

I think it is incredibly important for us to start responding to one another with love and respect, even if opinions differ. People are all too quick to hate and judge and to believe their own thoughts.

Anyway, hope your day has been well.

Keep searching. You're on the right path.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
11:11 is a remnder and a sign that something other than this seeing life exists. People that dont see this can only come up wih a rational explanation that your mnd is in some sort of habbit. Even people that see it can come to this same conclusion. But it comes back.

And when it comes back you feel a deep sense that whatever your doing right then or more like thinking just before you see the numbers your are on your true path. Pass it of as a coincidence if you will. Or read it as when the opportunity knocks at your door. Your take it. Things are about to change when you see this. Whether in a day or a year.
Ive read all the websites. Heard all the explanations. But when it comes to that intimate moment of knowing that someone else is watching you and letting you know to be ready for change in your life you have to wonder . Is the existance you were taught or your think you know just a movable script that you are in control of. I think so. But if this were true. Who is warning you of change or who is telling you that they are there. That my friend. No one in this life can truly tell you as the feeling you get when you see it can only come from the invisible world we call death. Something no-one knows about other than those that have passed. You do not even need to listen to me. As this is what i get when these numbers occasianally visit me. Some people just cant handle death. Because no one can tell them whats on the other side. Finally they have a means to contact you. You should feel
LUcky you can feel anything at all. Because most people cant understand anything other than a linear timeframe. Good for you.
edit on 26-1-2012 by lizardman because: Spelling

edit on 26-1-2012 by lizardman because: Spellin

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I see 4:44 and 11:11 ALL the time. There's a few others.. like 6:06 and 1:01.

Weird stuff. I think it means something, but that's just me. I've calculated the chances of my seeing those numbers. They're pretty low. (Esp license plates.. like 2/1000 but I see it every day, I def don't see 1000 cars' license plate numbers every day.)

I mean, 11:11 on the clock is only 2/1440, minus some for sleeping.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I dont really notice things like this. I saw 4:44 once yesterday on my watch but the thing about these numbers are that they are simple and have patterns. Like increasing digits 12:34, and your brain tends to remember things better when they are in order. So its easier to remember that you saw 12:34 rather then something like 17:42.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

12:34am exact time i saw this. no bs

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Anyone else seeing 4:44, 1:11, 11:11, and 12:34 A LOT?

No, but I'm seeing 4:36, 1:18, 11:15 and 12:34 a LOT.

Something's definitely goin down..

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
We are being conditioned to tune in to some type of broadcast at these times 444 and 111 so lets find out if we are hitting a broadcast stream as we orbit or revolve,or if one side of the earth is being tuned to be aware at 444 and the other is tuned to be aware at 111 and the key is to figure out where the majority of each number happen to live ot prove it.

maybe we are all recieving a testing 1-2-3 deal here and the sender is in stationary orbit and each time we pass it we tune in.

Either way it is probably important to figure out the relationship of the two number sets in relation to each other in real time in case it is a warning of some type.Maybe wherever it is 444 and a large group of experiencers live and wherever it is 111 and the largest number of experiencers is will be the high survivability areas during a global event of some type.

This is not random thats for sure.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
OP, I experience that too, but it is easy to explain. Your eyes see clocks all the time but they only notice the clock when it is interesting. The brain filters information that isn't interesting. So if your eyes see "1:52" they just yawn, but if they see "3:33" they wake your brain from its daydreams to take notice.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I think alot of you by reading your posts are taking the piss out of this, excuse my slang..
I see 4:44 , 11:11 and 1:11 all the time , it has only started recently, i am not under and pressure of anxiety and must of only started around november last year, but i littlery find my self waking up and looking at my phone and it will be 11:11 or 4:44 . If anything i was quite a calm and reasonable person, these numbers and seeing them all the time have made me extremly anxious and on edge , its like being worried or nervous about something, like im waiting for somethng to happen.

I hope some of you can take this seriuosly cause its really bugging me and im only 20 years old, i dont have anyone to speak abt this to who will talke me seriusly .Id love some honest insight so atleast i know im not the only one going crazy

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by talesone

I see it ALL the time, it’s been very frequent, well the past 3 months it's been heavy. Whenever I see the numbers, I've felt the urge to say the "Our father" prayer, the one that Jesus said to pray when asked how does one pray. I don't know why but it just hit me 3 months ago, meaning, the urge to say the prayer hit me all of a sudden one day. I've been seeing the numbers on a frequent basis for about 2 yrs now, but as stated, it’s been more frequent, morning, noon and night, even waking up out of the blue, looking at the clock, yep... 3:33, 1:11, 2:22, 4:44…, all of them, and I still feel like I had a great nights sleep... The norm now is I just drop everything and say the prayer whenever I see those times. When in a car, I just drive and say the prayer... Not sure why, but for some reason it feels right to me, not sure where it came from, but it feels right to me, and I feel stellar once I'm done with the prayer.... Oh snap, I think I just aquired some type of OCD issue..
. For real though, it does feel right, and if I am truly unable to say the prayer, I don't feel like my life will crumble... I just walk around my house 13 times.. kidding there...

I truly believe you have no need to feel anxiety, don't let your mind run away with itself... I know at times, it’s easier said than done, but always remember, you are in control of your mind.

edit on 13-2-2012 by syrinx2112 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2012 by syrinx2112 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join