It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else seeing 4:44, 1:11, 11:11, and 12:34 A LOT?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by onewithall

You can Google search the numbers or numerology in general and find a ton of information. Some may "speak" to you more than others, but I do believe in paying attention to signs like this.

Here is just one interpretation:

One of the phenomena which is occurring these days to let us know how our journey is progressing, is the appearance of a series of numbers. The numbers have a message for us to pay attention to. Numbers have their own vibration or frequency and they speak an energy language. You may find yourself waking up at night and it is 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44 or 5:55.

According to various sources these numbers mean the following:

111 New beginnings, showing that the energy is moving in a new direction.

222 It is time to be in the ascension process

333 Decision number. It is time to make a decision.

444 You have just completed an important phase.

555 Christ conscious energy. Very significant.

666 Alignment of the body, the mind and the Soul.

777 Integration of the ego with the higher spiritual frequencies of the Soul.

888 Symbolizes infinity where the physical merges with the spiritual.

999 Completion

000 Null zone energy in which you are in a phase shift into a new energy field.

11:11 Beginning a new phase of development. An energy portal has just opened for you.

12:12 A cosmic connection. A bridge to the future.

So, if you are seeing these numbers, your Soul is trying to get you to pay attention to what is happening on your journey.

Source

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

It's not 4:44, it's 4:20, and yes I see it daily.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
1111 and 333 for me
I find it interesting, and don't discount my brain simply paying attention to it moreso than other numbers though, but ya, seeing those two sets all the damn time, be it on clocks, microwave ovens, etc.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Well, I have had a good laugh at everyones postings......but I do see 444 alot. Mostly on the car clock. It is said to an angel number, or angel time. Read it in a book somewhere. It always makes me think of my deceased dog. Odd, I know but there you are.....444,.....Caitlin my dead dog. What do you think that means? Maybe my dead dog sends a message to me from the beyond to look at the clock at exactly 4:44? I can't believe I'm even posting this......

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
i used 2 see 4:44 ALOT, like everyday , what in the world does this mean!? please help

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I have noticed 11:11 a lot, apparently it's a new energy portal, funny hasn't done me any favours of late

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
1111 and 333 for me
I find it interesting, and don't discount my brain simply paying attention to it moreso than other numbers though, but ya, seeing those two sets all the damn time, be it on clocks, microwave ovens, etc.

This is what I wonder too. I have a thing for '23', or have done in recent years. So it can seem to be that the clock is always at 23 minutes past when I look, but then am I programmed to look around that time? In my last job I was processing some samples, which have to be rotated for a specific amount of time...I got sample number 23 ready, checked the stop-watch and it was at 23:23:23...and at those times, I do wonder whether it is something trying to tell me something...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ns9504

Thank you so much for posting that chart!

Yeah, I see it so often that I can't help but take it as some sort of a sign. Hmm, I guess I've been completing some important things lately haha.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by bwcawaterbear

One of my friends sees 11:11 all the time as well and he said he's certain that it's his deceased grandmother telling him she's watching over him.

For me, the 4:44 is strange because my birthday is Feb. 2nd (02/02), and obviously 2+2=4, so idk it just seems important. (if that makes sense)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I usually see most all of those numbers twice a day. At least if I look at a clock at the right time.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
For starters, there sure are a lot of you Haters out there today.

But, to the OP, definitely. (I mean...look at my username.)
I tend to see different number patterns in association with different phases of my life.
its more than on clocks, its on signs and license plates and flyers, etc. Everywhere.

For me, I've come to believe that 11:11 (I at least for myself) is a 'reminder' that im on the right path, so when I see it I try to become conscious of what I was just thinking about, and then it alleviates any doubt I may have had.

The thing I find most interesting though is that "1111" and "444" are showing up to people all around the world, more then any other number pattern, from what I have found.

Sure, we are going to see what we want to see. But we are also going to see what we NEED to see. And when it comes down to it, there's no real difference.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bwcawaterbear

Reading 4:44 in a book, when 4:44 is significantly important, would cause you to focus on that time more, whereas before you read the book this number would have been ignored. I always notice the number 666 because of bible readings, but before I read that I never noticed the sequence.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Yes, I saw it mentioned on the web but didn't know anything about it.
I started reading about 11:11 and then started seeing it on clocks, receipts,
and even the last four digits of a credit card was 1111.

As far as insight, I think that I may have been given some very deep synchronistic insight
Into 11:11 via anagrams of a certain phrase . I am not ready to reveal at this time.
This phrase when anagrammed is pregnant with the "11" theme. It tells a
story about what we have done here on earth .It describes our travels past, present
and future. It is a SEED with great potential. But to the unaware and the non-seekers,
it is just three words placed side by side.Yet it IS a plan, a witness, a confirmation to
the path we as humans are travelling . It describes the core of our physical existence
on this plane.

That's all I can say for now.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
it's funny you mention that.

We have one of those projection clock things in our bedroom, it shines the time up on the ceiling in red, so you can see it in the middle of the night...
Last night, as I was turning over at one point in a GOOD nights sleep, I looked up at the ceiling and it was 4:44 am! I thought it was neat!
But generally, I only notice 4:20

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Yes, just started for me the other day.
I don't usually get the 1111 or 111.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

well im 43 and ive been looking at 11:11 my whole life. 1:11 comes up a fair bit, but not nearly like 11:11. and i can tell you after decades of this, its no fluke. i dont wear watches, im rarely concerned with the current time to the point where when i do look at a clock, its very noticable that these 1 numbers stick out. its never 11:09, or 11:13 etc, its always 11:11. i wont even be checking the time sometimes; a clock just enters my field of view, and , yup, its 11:11. i used to think it was coincidence, then into my 30's it used to freak me out a bit, thought it was a message or something. nowadays i just giggle and say to myself 'well of course its 11:11, what time did you think it was gonna be'

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Forget the crap from others , but the wife and myself for about 2 years now, we tend to only look at the clock at 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 11:11 12:12 and so on. I thought it was strange and still do, Ive seen another post on this.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
There are always a lot of skeptics in regards to this situation, but the skeptics will simply remain skeptical until they accept synchronicity as synchronicity - don't let them get to you... I was once a skeptic as well.

As nobody quite knows for sure, this started happening to me about 8 months ago or so, and while I don't know what it means for you, I'm pretty sure it was a sign to prepare me for awakening, or empowerment. It seems as though the more frequent it started appearing, the deeper and more philosophical I got, and I ultimately ended up rebuilding myself from the inside out. I believe it may be a trigger of the start or entrance of the "Dark Night of the Soul". For me it was a call to question reality, let out bottled up emotions, and to withdraw from society and take a deeper look at my life and who I am, who I was, and who I'm going to end up becoming.

I actually just watched the Thrive documentary today (released on 11.11.11), transferred it to my flash drive (Which after the transfer had 1.11 gigs of free space left), looked at the clock randomly at 11:11, and bought a scratch off ticket and the first two numbers that I scratched of were a "1" and an "11" in order, my friend is also experiencing 11:11 more and more lately, and I believe she has an awakening coming up much like the one I've recently experienced.. not saying mine is over yet, though.

Another thing that it could be taken as is a reminder of oneness.. which I guess in a sense is almost the same as an awakening.
edit on 26-1-2012 by OhNoItsCritical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by OhNoItsCritical
For me it was a call to question reality, let out bottled up emotions, and to withdraw from society and take a deeper look at my life and who I am, who I was, and who I'm going to end up becoming.

I actually just watched the Thrive documentary today (released on 11.11.11),

This is exactly what has happened to me over the last few years. I have not seen this thrive documentory. Is it worth watching? Maybe you could give a little rundown on it for us. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
It's your mind making connections where there are none.

You've seen those numbers all your life, you just never bothered to pay much attention to it, until recently, probably around the time you started going onto ATS.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join