It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else seeing 4:44, 1:11, 11:11, and 12:34 A LOT?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Hello everyone!

So, I'm pretty sure this thread is in the correct forum, but if not, feel free to move it mods.

I just have a simple question for my fellow ATSers; has anyone else been seeing 4:44, 1:11, 11:11, and 12:34 a lot lately? I know this is by no means a new phenomenon and that other people have posted similar threads, but this is pretty new for ME.

Personally, I see 4:44 show up the most, 1:11 and 11:11 are a close second in frequency. And when I say it happen all the time, I mean literally ALL THE TIME. I see it mostly on digital number displays (such as clocks, stop watches, etc). I started seeing these numbers about half way into December 2011 and I have continued to see them (in increasing amounts) over the subsequent weeks.

I did a bit of research and found out that 4:44 has connections with Earth Angels and Spirit Guides, and that 1:11 and 11:11 have some connection with a "wake up call" to light workers.

Does anyone else have any insight into these strange coincidences? Have you been seeing it too? ANY info would be awesome.

Much love,
OnewithAll

PS- Yes, I already know that this could mean nothing and that my brain could just be finding patterns, but something tells me it's more than just happenstance.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by onewithall

Considering those numbers happen every day, I can't say I'm surprised. Maybe you should look at your watch more often, to get used to it.
edit on CWednesdaypm141406f06America/Chicago25 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The post above was posted at 03:04 dun dun dunnn. mystery¿

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Looking at the clock so often probably means your under some kind of stress or anxiety. Put the clocks face down, and breath in and out.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I found this site through my wife..she found this site because of a dream she had where "God"(It was a child she unequivocally believed to be God) told her to find planet 11 unit 11....there she would find the answers. She searched many things...and found many things..ATS was one of them.

Peace

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
My birthday is 11/22/71.
Born at 12:12pm.

I see alot of variations of those numbers.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

Technically, 4:04. I'm surprised you even found it.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I recently saw 3:45.

Does that mean anything?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
i'm willing to bet there are way more people that see 4:20 than any of the times mentioned...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

That's the thing, I intentionally do not look at the clock while I'm at work (because it makes the day go by slower), yet somehow the numbers manage to show themselves.

The first time I looked at the clock today, it was right at 11:11. I don't know...it's just too coincidental for me.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Reply to post by Starchild23

haha yeah ats is an hour behind my time aswell.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

edit on 25-1-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I think the more you think about it the more you are going to see it. I have done the experiment myself and I have found that I find 111 or 1111 all the time now since then. I just stopped paying attention, and it doesn't really bug me at all anymore. I don't think there is any signifigance to it, but it is actually considered a phenomenon and a psycological condition. You ever seen the movie The Number 23? It's the same concept. The main character becomes obsessed with the number and starts to see it everywhere.

It really is a phenomenon too.

23 Enigma

I realize this is 11 that you are mainly referring too, but I think the point still holds water.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I just looked at the clock and saw 3:25, does that mean anything?

LOL I don't look for 11:11, but sometimes when I look at the clock it's 11:11, or maybe it's 12:12, don't think it means anything.

Time is a human thing, so are clocks ... so I don't think there is any meaning behind looking at a clock and seeing a specific time.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Ive had some very 11:11 (or simialr) times, on and off. The latest was in august/september, when I saw it everywhere and anywhere many times a day. Clocks mostly though.

I still think that what you look for, you find. Even if on an unconscious level.

edit on 25-1-2012 by reef75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
ok well i been seeing "12:34" a lot but i dont mind it anymore and always 11:11 its odd tho everytime i lok at the clocks its always 1234 or 1111.

which is cool but weird cause im always driving around for work but dont mind the clock at all but then i get this odd feeling as in " look at it now " and i do nd then its 1234

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Unlike alot of these posts, I agree with you. I always semm to be drawn to looking at clocks at those times. Could it be synchronicity?. It is strange to me sometimes.

Now I don't sleep much anymore as well, maybe 2-3 hours a night(or day), but I awake well rested. Is this the same for you as well?

Now one thing I do take into account is the fact that I am awake 20 hours a day or so, and the fact that with modern technologies there are clocks literally everywhere. We also could be subconciously noticing these numbers becuase of what we read on sites like these. I dofeel there could be something to this. However it's going to take a little more than syncrhronizing numbers to convince me. Anyway I hope this helps.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

yeah, know the feeling.
Exactly like that.
Might be something to it, but I'm not sure. Leaning towards coincidence, but sure...could mean something. When it happens I usually think that it does. Like Im a chosen one or something...

but thats just probably my ego :-D

what do you think it could mean?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
No ... but now I will.

Thanks a lot.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Anyone else seeing 4:44, 1:11, 11:11, and 12:34 A LOT?

Yeah in your thread title and several others on ATS.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join