It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santorum Uses *snip* (Conservatives United Moneybomb) to Grease the Hinges of War Chest

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Santorum Uses *snip* (Conservatives United Moneybomb) to Grease the Hinges of War Chest - Christwire.org

This story broke late last night with the obstreperous blah nightingale,”AngryBlackLady” who began tweetering the effectiveness of a Santorum moneybomb uniting the Conservative movement. Santorum’s website calls on the faithful to lubricate the squeaky gears of the Santorum political machine. As a outspoken advocate for legislating a three way marriage between one man, one woman and a loving creator that spins the wheel of fate for pro-creative blessings, Santorum speaks for many conservative voters.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The young Turks have commentary on this also:

----------------------------------------------------------------

I think Santorum is using his Google infamy to try and boost his campaign. Also could be an attempt to troll liberals into poking fun at him, so he can play the oblivious slander victim card. I think we'll know for sure when he comes out with an oddly goatse-esque campaign logo.
edit on 1/25/2012 by maria_stardust because: Removed vulgar term from thread title.

edit on 1/25/2012 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
man is this guy serious? is there a subliminal message to this?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DISINFORMANT

This is a disturbing topic, on so many levels...

Is this a joke to you?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Look at the situation.. How could it possibly NOT be a joke?

I'm pretty sure we're all being RICKroll'd

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This is either the most well thought out rickroll ever.
Or someone didn't think of abbreviations.

Or someone is trollin Santorum hardcore. (i bet his web developer is the culprit, haha. Internet geeks ftw)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Hahahahahahahaha.

I'm sorry I had to get that out of the way. I'm still young. Will edit when I read article.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

If this is true he either has a dark sense of humor or he should be handing me a cart when I walk into Walmart.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISINFORMANT
I think the best santorum headline I saw was Santorum nearly squeezes out come from behind Iowa caucus victory

I had to click on the link to see if that was really the head-line...IT IS! I have no idea who any of these people are, but thank you all the same....that is just wonderful.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Have we actually seen him use this acronym? Or is this possibly one of the other candidates attacks on him making him look like this is his idea.

I mean..there was the big issue earlier in SC I think it was where there were supposed Christmas Cards sent out from Mitt Romney that seemed to support multiple wives. This was again...another one of those that had to have been sent my a different candidate.

Sorry...most political candidates are idiots, but rarely are they actually THAT stupid to use that as an acronym.

edit on 25-1-2012 by webpirate because: additional thoughts

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

You tell me.

www.ricksantorum.com...
edit on 1/25/2012 by DISINFORMANT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

All I see is some guy talking about it. I'm asking if there is actual video or audio of Santorum himself using this in a sentence.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

OK...I stand corrected. I checked and double checked for misspellings, redirects or anything else, and so far haven't found anything. If this isn't an outright hack, then he indeed does hove some stupid idiots working for him.

Either than..or his camp was infiltrated by one of his opponents. If this is indeed real..it is insane.

I'm still looking further in though to make sure it isn't a hack or redirect.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
The Santorum campaing hasn't highlited the C.U.M. acronym, as far as I know. But Conservatives Unite Moneybomb is the Rick Santorum moneybomb..
It's more about the unlikely scenario that his people didn't bother to look at what acronym it spells out before launching the Conservatives Unite Moneybomb. Or to speculate on the possibility that this is a great example of a campaign troll-baiting their detractors.
Congresspeople write bills like the p.a.t.r.i.o.t. act, c.l.e.a.r. act, robo c.o.p. act, r.e.p.e.a.l. act, etc.. Do you really think the campaign of a senator who's running for president wouldn't look for possible acronyms they could use to their advantage, or that they should avoid?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join